Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
You know that "Lolita" is originally just a standard girl's name, or as least it was until the pervert crew got their hands on it, right? So you can have a 70-year-old Lolita if you like.

I hasd to laugh at the use of the term "ingenue" though.
And lolita is also a fashion style.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
how to enlarge the game window size?
None of the function keys worked for me, so I used

Gloryhole was also broken for me and yeah, please let us skip the dressing. It's nicely made, but after a 100 times it gets old and takes up half of the total play time.
Despite the ancient RPGM engine, neat game, thanks pepette (y)

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the pool too error:
when the heroine after swimming takes a shower without clothes for the first time, a guy comes to her in the shower, but if you immediately take another pass to the pool, swim and go back to the shower, the guy will run through the walls in an unknown direction, and the heroine will freeze, and none of the functions will no longer be

Reactions: Skalli

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The attached previews. Are those actual screen shots from the game with a resolution of 640x480?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Cant shave cause i need 15 confidence but every stat of mine is 15 so thats weird?
Finally shaved on the 'last day to shave' and i still get an instant game over the next day? so need to shave in the first 2 days cause the third day is still an automatic game over. Also need to restart cause the saves are a day before or the day of the game over so thats a wastefull few hours...

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Merci pour ce jeu sympa et limite "humoristique".
D'habitude, j'évite les RPGM mais comme ce jeu est Français, je fais faire (un tout petit) effort. LoL
Pour une fois que je peux jouer sans avoir à utiliser un traducteur à chaque phrase, c'est très agréable.
Il y a quelques bugs qui ont été signalé par d'autre joueurs aussi je ne vais pas les détailler.
Vivement la suite, je suis déjà accro.
Du beau travail, mes félicitations.
Thank you for this cool and humorous game.
Usually, I avoid RPGM but as this game is French, I make an effort (a very small one). LoL
For once that I can play without having to use a translator for each sentence, it is very really pleasant.
There are some bugs which have been reported by other players so I will not detail them.
Strongly following, I am already addicted.
Great work, congratulations.

Reactions: pepette

Danny tofu

Feb 2, 2018
Yep money and corruption grind (in the first 4 days you need 15 corruption to show ur tits to paul but that is almost impossible or is impossible to get that stat if you need to follow what lolita wants.) Also trying to cheatengine the money but the code for money is impossible to find somehow.
CE works but you need to keep all the variable at 201 at all time.
(x*2+1)

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Nice Virgin, School setting, Tiny tits, Loli Tag! YAY but wait... No Animation and RPGM :eek: Thats not funny.
Maybe I'll give it a chance when I have a bad day. That's too bad.
Well, I let the game surprise me WHEN I play it.

Tril0

Dec 25, 2017
this is really good, i like the fact that there is a lot of outfits in the game

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dev, you should work asap on the resolution.

I'm copied this from the only review so far:
- Unfortunately the biggest problem of the game is low resolution. Images have inconsistent quality: some are still acceptable (1200*800) but some are terrible (500*400), rest is somewhere between. Considering you can either use default size of game window (560*450 !!!) or go Fullscreen then you can count on your eyes suffering. In default window images will be too small and in fullscreen images will be of low quality. This isnt enough in 2020.

Reactions: hr17

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for your feedback
I found the reported bugs (gloryhole, tent exit, thong) and fixed it.

I'm preparing the mirrors (it takes some time to transfer...)
I'll post them on the site as soon as they're ready!
It should be ready in a few hours.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes