pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I see a first release has over 2,500 images! Wow! I guess that got me curious, going to try it, even though I'm not sure it's catered to females at first glance.
I'm a woman
I'm trying to make a game that appeals to women as much as men !
But everyone has different tastes (and it's not a question of gender), so I can't please everyone.

there's a lot of pics due to the variant of CG for every outfit

Reactions: TessSadist

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I am in the 9th day and corruption are very low,some help? one save with a big one corruption?
(sorry for bad english)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
to increase corruption, at the beguining of the game, you can
- work at the "cafe francais" and allow clients to grope you
- go to the men toilets at school

And
- DON'T do your homework (it decrease corruption)
- DON'T confess at church

After, more place give corruption.

If you're really stuck it's easier to go to the CheatRoom (in the basement of the house) than to take a savegame you don't know about.

hushhush123

Jul 19, 2019
For the developer: The Game lets you get stuck if you decide not to shave, because the autosave is from the afternoon of the day before, which doesn't help to prevent the bad ending.

I think the game has the potential to become a gem.

But I think the general vibe of the game could be improved a lot, if lolita has friendships (either with men she fucks, or with other women), it feels sterile without it.

And I had a crash with the first client at the brothel.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
For the developer: The Game lets you get stuck if you decide not to shave, because the autosave is from the afternoon of the day before, which doesn't help to prevent the bad ending.
I'll check it out.
I've written a code to make the auto-save stop if the parameters leading to game over are set.
From what you're saying, I need to improve my formula...

I think the game has the potential to become a gem.

But I think the general vibe of the game could be improved a lot, if lolita has friendships (either with men she fucks, or with other women), it feels sterile without it.
Thank you for the "gem" potential. I wish I could make this game more and more enticing...

There are friendships in the script.
Lolita's gonna have a real love affair with Thomas (the pool boy) but this relationship will actually be very unusual...
I'm going to deepen the relationship with Anna (with some surprise too).
And she will also have more interaction with the other students (student parties).
I can't say in which release this content will be in yet. For the next update, I think I'll focus more on CGs during classes, because it's in my opinion the most repetitive (and empty) part of the game at the moment.

Actually, there's 82CGs in the game. my script has 206, but I'm still adding them regularly.

And I had a crash with the first client at the brothel.
Thanks for the report.
I'm going to look at what could have caused the crash.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
i really enjoy Lolita gone wild.
the characters are not over the top,
they dont have breasts that can kill you in one swing,
the game has a good level of grind but not to mutch (version CG82c),
i like the clothing details of the MC,
also the city layout is good too.
what i didn't like was that you are confessing to cheat in the church, but never set a foot in the CG room.....
after that i cheated, i was already labled as one. so way not? XD

i send you a bug report on your gmail with screenshots and gamesave.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i really enjoy Lolita gone wild.
the characters are not over the top,
they dont have breasts that can kill you in one swing,
the game has a good level of grind but not to mutch (version CG82c),
i like the clothing details of the MC,
also the city layout is good too.
what i didn't like was that you are confessing to cheat in the church, but never set a foot in the CG room.....
after that i cheated, i was already labled as one. so way not? XD

i send you a bug report on your gmail with screenshots and gamesave.
Thanks for the encouragement and the bug report.

I thought I fixed the "false cheating sin bug". Guess there's a second one. I'll look for it :unsure:
This bug is rather advantageous since the CGs unblock according to the number of sins to confess (apart from this false accusation which is more of a joke: Lolita confesses a lot of very serious sins but the only one that hurts the good sister is when she cheats in the game).

thanks for your mail, screenshoot and savegame will help !
I think your right, the bug you report in your mail at the swiming pool is due to the second ticket without going out (going to take some long nights of debugging :coffee::coffee::coffee:)

Reactions: Mephistopoles

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
pepette
maybe that confessing bug comes from my old save files from the CGB82b version?
can it be possible that if i copy it over to the new version, that it was already implemented that i "have use cheats"?
i will check it out with a new game start.

ray3dave
sounds not bad. but the nudest beach is a work in progress. that was stated. but in total i can get behind your suggestions.

Edit:

pepette
the confession bug is still there in a new game in this version.

Last edited:

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
Hello pepette :sneaky:

First, very very big thx for this amazing game (y)
I really like the main character and scenes.
It's so pleasant playing for me that it's unbelievable to think it has been made by a women.

Second, there's a typo error in FR after gloryhole group 3 :

C'est fou ce que c'est existant d'avoir
autant de bites pour soit toute seule
Merciiiii Pepette !!!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Played around with the new update for quite some time.
First of all, thanks for the long post.
I'll try to respond as best I can.
I've noted a lot of remarks that I intend to use as inspiration to improve the game.
In order to be clearer in my answers, I took the liberty of modifying the order of your post.

I enjoyed the new scenes on the bus, though I think it might make even more sense if she would encourage everything by flashing boobs or pussy.
I hesitated to make flash CGs in the bus, but there are already a lot of such scenes in my script, so I wanted to vary a bit.

So far I don't like the lack of response on the different outfits, to give an easy example, you get her on the beach topless, and nobody seems to care.
There will then be reactions to Lolita's outfits (like in the café or brothel) I will even add passers-by who will interact with her depending on her outfit. At the beach too (The beach is almost empty of content for the moment)

The nude beach should have a better build up. She goes there and those guys jerk on her? Come on! She could be embarrassed noticing them staring at her, then be excited, than secretely pose for them, work out naked at the beach and so on and on before actual sex really takes place. It is a wasted opportunity at the moment.
I made the 1st CG to test the background photo method which allowed me to make the CGs of the pool and the Bus. This CG being much simpler, I used it as a draft. As it was done, I put it in the game, but the nudist beach is a work in progress.

In general it feels like there could be more steps / rewards inbetween, the progression seems a bit rushed. For example the blackmail path could not only be the opener for her shaved pussy but also for going commanda ( no underwear), but maybe before that go with lingerie or the g-string. So far it seems the g-string and lingerie don't seem to have a specific role, they are just there (or did I miss something?). To put life in the classes he could blackmail her into flashing classmates or teachers - maybe getting send to the headmaster for that? And LATER, much much later she could be blackmailed into handjob, blowjob and so on. The blaclmail part could include to go to the beach in the topless bikini, to go to the nude beach and so on. Of course the same story could be triggered by a friend. Or by her lover (Thomas?).
For the school, there are a lot of CGs planned during class. In the script it's another kind of blackmail that leads Lolita to make these CGs.

The relationship she will have with Thomas (the pool cashier) is really special and will lead Lolita to some very daring actions and exhibition.
I'd rather not spoil this part for the moment.

Each part you developped so far is nice and interesting, but maybe you could put a bit more love into each of those. She just seems to go down to fast for my tastes, as much as I hate grindy games, this is a bit to easy, actually simple, for my taste.
The game is only at the beginning of its life (82 CGs out of 206 or more)
As the game is open (often RPGs work on the mode: such day = such event), the fact that I build the game little by little makes it difficult for the moment to have a coherence in the actions that Lolita does (but I try to correct as much as possible).
There will always be several ways to move Lolita forward.
For example: for the moment, it's blackmail that's leading her to this shave. But later on, there will be other stories that may lead her to do it. Depending on the player's choices, she won't have the same "mentor".

I think the actions happening on the bus should be possible at home as well, the nude cooking should have the opportunity to lead further, be it boob/blowjob, deepthroat or allowing the guy to jerk of on her face / boobs / butt / pussy.
The parts you're criticizing are elements of the game I designed at the time I was testing RPG without knowing exactly where the game will go (I must admit I'm still not sure I have the definitive answer to this question).
I'm going to take it all back to my mind and complete

Actually the same goes for the guy she's paying the rent. She jumps on sex right away, handjob, blowjob, I don't remember. Why not make him ask her to wear less at home? Starting with undies, in order to lower the rent? Then eventually he could ask her to wear lingerie or the g-string and later ask for sex. This way lingerie and g-string would get a meaning and the whole progression would be a bit more believeable, realistic, well - you know what I mean.
At least that's what she did at the café, I was a bit surprised that she decided to do so (flash her tits, if there is pussy flashing I did not encounter it yet) on her own will without even being asked by anyone, but why not.
I'm not sure Lolita's roommate should tell her how to dress. I like that she has a choice. She's trying to emancipate herself. All this progress shouldn't be made under duress. That's why, once she's confident enough, she's the one who decides to show her breasts to get tips.

I really like the CG, it is simple, but the girl looks great and sexy in her own kind of way. As said before, I'd like to hear her reflecting on her life on a daily base, maybe looking at hersellf in the mirror, maybe with each daily summary of her stats.
There are already dialogues planned in relation to the mirror, but not theses.
But I'm going to explore your idea of reflecting on life in daily stats.

That's all for the moment. Thanks for the nice game!
I hope you're happy with my answers.
I will continue to create the game and hope you'll like the next update.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette
maybe that confessing bug comes from my old save files from the CGB82b version?
can it be possible that if i copy it over to the new version, that it was already implemented that i "have use cheats"?
i will check it out with a new game start.

ray3dave
sounds not bad. but the nudest beach is a work in progress. that was stated. but in total i can get behind your suggestions.

Edit:

pepette
the confession bug is still there in a new game in this version.
the correction between version CG82b and CG82c concerns only the triggering of the CGs by the entry of the men of the gloryhole.
I don't know where this false positive comes from to know if the player is cheating. I had found an error, but there is necessarily another one.
The bigger the game gets, the more mistakes get hidden...
I'll keep looking...

Hello pepette :sneaky:

First, very very big thx for this amazing game (y)
I really like the main character and scenes.
It's so pleasant playing for me that it's unbelievable to think it has been made by a women.

Second, there's a typo error in FR after gloryhole group 3 :

Merciiiii Pepette !!!
[FR]
Merci beaucoup pour les encouragements
je suis ravie que le jeu plaise.
Je fais tout mon possible pour qu'il plaise autant aux hommes qu'aux femmes, mais je sais que tout le monde a des goûts différents et que ce n'est pas qu'une histoire de genre.

Merci pour ces corrections de fautes !
j'en fais en Français et en Anglais pour ne pas faire de jaloux :LOL:
------
[ENG]
Thank you very much for the encouragement
I'm glad the game is fun.
I do my best to make it appeal to both men and women, but I know that everyone has different tastes and it's not just about gender.

Thank you for this error correction!
I make them in French and English so as not to make anyone jealous.:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smol Dragon

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you for this game Pepette
I hope you'll be able to extend it more and more

I didn't took note at the time but there was an english sentence during last confession event.
It might be something like 'I show my boobs in public' but not sure.
As soon as I can I will try to make it happen again and note it.

In the bus I had a a "layer error"
At the first time the two guys go acting the first overlay was keep on screen.
If I can take screenshot I will try to show you

This game make me crazy in the good way
Hurray for Pepette ;)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for this game Pepette
I hope you'll be able to extend it more and more

I didn't took note at the time but there was an english sentence during last confession event.
It might be something like 'I show my boobs in public' but not sure.
As soon as I can I will try to make it happen again and note it.

In the bus I had a a "layer error"
At the first time the two guys go acting the first overlay was keep on screen.
If I can take screenshot I will try to show you

This game make me crazy in the good way
Hurray for Pepette ;)
[FR]
Merci pour ces erreurs
je vais chercher cette phrase anglaise, d'après ce que tu me dis ce doit être la confession des pourboires du café.
Pour la layout error, je ne comprends pas comment elle n'a pas été repérée en phase de test... je vais corriger ça au plus vite
--------
[ENG]
thanks for the report
I'll get that English phrase, from what you tell me it must be the confession of the coffee tips.
For the layout error, I don't understand how it didn't show up in the test phase... I'll fix it as soon as possible.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
BDSM invent is avaliable in this version?
No, the BDSM CGs are still not in the game. They are well planned in the script, but I haven't had the opportunity to do them yet.
I'm not sure they'll be in the next update either (It will depend on how long it takes to make the CGs for the classes).
There are however 2 spanking scenes in the game (one dressed, the other bare buttocks) but I don't know if it's enough BDSM for your

The current update (CG82c) is more focused on group sex (2 to 5 partners) and public exhibition.

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another bug that happens is wrong initial and final position for the man coming to the shower at the pool

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018

Another bug that happens is wrong initial and final position for the man coming to the shower at the pool
[FR]
Merci beaucoup, ça va m'aider à trouver plus rapidement les bugs !
-------
[ENG]
Thanks a lot, it will help me to find the bugs faster!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes