SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
[FR]
De rien, j'essaierai de continuer à faire ces remontées lors des prochaines sorties si ça peut aider
[ENG]
You're welcome. I will try to continue doing those feedbacks on next releases if it can help

Reactions: pepette

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Any scenes being corrupted by old men? Always like to see the level of depravity being corrupted by old geezers lol.

Reactions: Priappus

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Any scenes being corrupted by old men? Always like to see the level of depravity being corrupted by old geezers lol.
no old man in the game's CGs at the moment.
A few young people, a lot of adults.

In the future, there will be several scenes of sex with an old man (warehouse job).
But this will not - a priori - be in the next release.

There's CGs with an other old man in the game, but they are still being written (and he may only be a spectator)... We'll see once really written what will come out of it.

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
waaaa 1ere fois que je vois un jeu +18 FR ! trop bien , l’héroïne est ultra mimi et sexy ça donne envie, je vais essayé ce jeu de suite ^^ vu les tag il a l'air comme j'aime, gg a toi en tous cas tu as mon soutient.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
waaaa 1ere fois que je vois un jeu +18 FR ! trop bien , l’héroïne est ultra mimi et sexy ça donne envie, je vais essayé ce jeu de suite ^^ vu les tag il a l'air comme j'aime, gg a toi en tous cas tu as mon soutient.
[FR]
Merci pour ton enthousiasme !
J'espère que le jeu te plaira !

Si tu cherches des jeux en Français (ou traduits), je te conseille cette page qui en recense la plupart.
Il y a plusieurs développeurs Francophone sur F95Zone
------------------
[ENG]
Thank you for your enthusiasm!
I hope you'll like the game!

If you're looking for games in French (or translated), I recommend this page which lists most of them.
There are several French-speaking developers on F95Zone

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Great game! Can't wait to see more. I saw one person already mention this, but at some point, when you buy the ticket for the pool, the man in the men's changing room warps to outside the wall, then when you shower, he ends up close to the guy by the pool that gropes your breasts. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it looks goofy.

Also, I have the confession bug for cheating, but I haven't cheated, and the thief is still turned on and everything. Only thing that might be "cheating" was looking at CG hints in the CG room, but I think I was getting that confession before I ever went in the CG room.

Not a bug, but a suggestion, wearing no underwear increases excitement by +10, but my wife says that the butt plug should definitely increase excitement because it just makes sense, as I'm sure you'll know if you've ever worn a plug all day, especially at first, you notice it and think about it a lot. Along with that, it doesn't make sense that being fully clothed, but no underwear, increases excitement, but walking around in just a g-string, or monokini, or really even the bikini, wouldn't also increase excitement.

I like the wardrobe, but maybe add an option to get dressed, where you wear the last outfit you had on, or change outfit, and enter the wardrobe, as it can get cumbersome to wake up, walk to the shower, walk back to the wardrobe, pick out your outfit, then walk back past the bathroom to leave the house... This is too many steps every morning for no real reason. Maybe even leave the wardrobe alone, and add a cabinet or something where she puts her clothes for after the shower.

Sorry for the long post, but like I said, super excited for updates! Love what is there so far, and hopefully this continues on. Do you have a Patreon or some such for financial support? I think you should be rewarded for your effort, as this is really good.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Great game! Can't wait to see more. I saw one person already mention this, but at some point, when you buy the ticket for the pool, the man in the men's changing room warps to outside the wall, then when you shower, he ends up close to the guy by the pool that gropes your breasts. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it looks goofy.

Also, I have the confession bug for cheating, but I haven't cheated, and the thief is still turned on and everything. Only thing that might be "cheating" was looking at CG hints in the CG room, but I think I was getting that confession before I ever went in the CG room.

Not a bug, but a suggestion, wearing no underwear increases excitement by +10, but my wife says that the butt plug should definitely increase excitement because it just makes sense, as I'm sure you'll know if you've ever worn a plug all day, especially at first, you notice it and think about it a lot. Along with that, it doesn't make sense that being fully clothed, but no underwear, increases excitement, but walking around in just a g-string, or monokini, or really even the bikini, wouldn't also increase excitement.

I like the wardrobe, but maybe add an option to get dressed, where you wear the last outfit you had on, or change outfit, and enter the wardrobe, as it can get cumbersome to wake up, walk to the shower, walk back to the wardrobe, pick out your outfit, then walk back past the bathroom to leave the house... This is too many steps every morning for no real reason. Maybe even leave the wardrobe alone, and add a cabinet or something where she puts her clothes for after the shower.

Sorry for the long post, but like I said, super excited for updates! Love what is there so far, and hopefully this continues on. Do you have a Patreon or some such for financial support? I think you should be rewarded for your effort, as this is really good.
Thanks for this long post
(don't be sorry, it's for feedback that I post the game here)
So my answer is long, too.:)
I'm very happy that you (and your wife ?) like the game as I'm trying to make a game that appeals to both men and women :love:

First of all thanks for the bug reports.
I'm currently trying to solve those two.
The one about the cheating confession is well hidden! (So it must be something really dumb)

Thanks for the suggestions for the wardrobe.
Characteristic gains are one of the things I have to balance in the game :unsure:.
I keep redesigning the wardrobe, and I'm not satisfied with the result yet (I have to make sure she only says "I like this outfit" once per outfit). I'm going to take this part of the code back and take your comments into account as well.

I'm going to think about dressing like the last outfit you wore after the shower.
(It's not that simple, first because you can change your outfit for home & second because you will surely be able to be changed in other places later on, and I haven't finished writing those parts yet.)

For the Plug, I admit that when I coded this part of the game, I focused on the anal training side of the game and not at all on the sexual side of the thing. But you're right (especially your wife :LOL:) it's very exciting to wear this kind of gadget all day long.
I'm thinking of a system that increases the excitement when the time of day changes (morning, afternoon...) if the plug is worn.
I was also planning to make sure that there is an interaction with the partners if the plug has to be removed to see a CG . But it's still quite a lot of code to add on CGs I wrote several months ago (I preferred to do it only for lubrication at first, I didn't want to risk too many bugs all of a sudden...) and I would like to create some mini-event when Lolita walk with the plug (but it might not be for now, only when I'll add passers-by)

The game is far from being finished (Sorry : I often repeat myself), there are plenty of places available that I think I'll improve later.
Lolita's house is certainly the least finished place in the game.
Your feedback is precious to me because it allows me to better identify the improvements to be made (and your ideas are welcome).
Currently, home and school are the two maps in the game where repetitive actions are burdensome. The next update should focus more on school...

For the last part of the message: I don't have a Patreon and I don't think I'm going to create one (anyway, it's a platform that seems far too prude for a game called "Lolita");).
The rewards I've had so far are more in the form of pleasant messages (like yours) or of helpers (for example: there's a big spelling correction in progress) and it's a huge pleasure for me to see that my game is pleasing enough for people to spend some of their free time helping me improve it.
A few months ago, I would have said that I wanted this game to remain totally free and that I had another job. Today, the covid has hurt my job so I'm starting to think about opening an account on a site like "buy me a coffee" or equivalent. But I don't look for a salary. I don't see myself selling this game. The download will always be free.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello!

I just created a " " page. But it's more like " "
If you want to support me, you can have some "exclusive pictures of Lolita" in return (or gifs).
The greater the amount given, the greater is Lolita's imagination with the ice creams...
(These images will not be in the game and are reserved for donors).
Don't make me lie: they're just little gifs or pictures to say thank you.

EDIT : Due to the "buy me a coffee" rules, I had to remove the gifs (images that are too "adult" are not allowed on their site). I'm currently looking for a way to put them back in respecting their rules, but it seems compromised). The two images (more softs) are still available

buy me a coffee.PNG

The game will remain free, it's just a way to support me if you like "Lolita gone wild".

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Hello!

I just created a " " page. But it's more like " "
If you want to support me, you can have some "exclusive pictures of Lolita" in return (or gifs).
The greater the amount given, the greater is Lolita's imagination with the ice creams...
(These images will not be in the game and are reserved for donors).
Don't make me lie: they're just little gifs or pictures to say thank you.

The game will remain free, it's just a way to support me if you like "Lolita gone wild".
Have you made a Subscribe Star? From what I understand it is a patreon that does not suck.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Have you made a Subscribe Star? From what I understand it is a patreon that does not suck.
thanks for the info, I didn't know about this site. I'll take a look at it.

But if it's the same system as "patreon", I'm not sure I'll sign up for it yet.
Until now, when I posted a release, I always had to make a bugfix within 24/48 hours thanks to the feedback from the players.
I can't imagine making people pay to find what my beta tester and I haven't seen.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
thanks for the info, I didn't know about this site. I'll take a look at it.

But if it's the same system as "patreon", I'm not sure I'll sign up for it yet.
Until now, when I posted a release, I always had to make a bugfix within 24/48 hours thanks to the feedback from the players.
I can't imagine making people pay to find what my beta tester and I haven't seen.
That much I do not know. I knew about f95 before COVID-19 but really did not come to it till COVID-19 started after I was jobless. All I do know though is when I get a job I would have no issues supporting this game.

• Love

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
That much I do not know. I knew about f95 before COVID-19 but really did not come to it till COVID-19 started after I was jobless. All I do know though is when I get a job I would have no issues supporting this game.
I'm out of a job myself because of the covid.
I hope we both get back to work soon (I'm not saying this so that you can support me :giggle:)

Take care of yourself.
And thank you for your encouragement

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I'm out of a job myself because of the covid.
I hope we both get back to work soon (I'm not saying this so that you can support me :giggle:)

Take care of yourself.
And thank you for your encouragement
Stay stong yourself

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
pepette great game, really loving it.

I was initially skeptical about it based on the art work and passed on it a few times, so glad I finally tried it.

I don't know if these have been mentioned as I haven't read through thread, but I have 3 points, 2 feed back and 1 "bug",

You should use "earned" instead of "won" for money after working, unless it's intentional.

When leaving the house naked or nearly naked you say people will react, but the only reactions are the priest and the people in the cafe, even having her going to school butt ass naked with 5 days worth of unwashed cum covering her there is no reactions. I'm sure you're planing on getting to it, but maybe make a comment saying it's coming or at least somehow stop her going to school especially naked or topless etc.

And the "bug" is if you go into the warehouse having not pee'd you can't get out. It says you have to go pee, but you can't walk into the room with the toilet without the guy shouting it's private and being bounced back.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

^^
This
I have these as well and agree 100% with the great game.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette great game, really loving it.

I was initially skeptical about it based on the art work and passed on it a few times, so glad I finally tried it.
I'm glad you tried it and liked the game.
I know my CGs aren't the best in the world, but I'm making progress as I create the game.
I think I'll redo most of the images I made at the beginning afterwards, but I'm waiting until I've made enough progress (it's a lot of work, I'd rather do it again only once).

I don't know if these have been mentioned as I haven't read through thread, but I have 3 points, 2 feed back and 1 "bug",

You should use "earned" instead of "won" for money after working, unless it's intentional.
It's not intentional. Thank you for that remark.
English is not my language and I lack that kind of subtlety...
A player offered to correct all my English mistakes. He's been working on them for several days, I hope he can correct them all. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

When leaving the house naked or nearly naked you say people will react, but the only reactions are the priest and the people in the cafe, even having her going to school butt ass naked with 5 days worth of unwashed cum covering her there is no reactions. I'm sure you're planing on getting to it, but maybe make a comment saying it's coming or at least somehow stop her going to school especially naked or topless etc.
Indeed everyone does not react yet to Lolita's outfits (it was noted in the changelog of the previous version, I did not think about new players :unsure:).
At the moment, only people in the bar, the church and the brothel do reactions change.
Afterwards everyone will react (and there will also be passers-by in the streets which should generate new CGs :devilish:).

And the "bug" is if you go into the warehouse having not pee'd you can't get out. It says you have to go pee, but you can't walk into the room with the toilet without the guy shouting it's private and being bounced back.
It's not a bug! (But you're not the first to think so...)
In fact, you just have to wait until the worker is done putting away the boxes, and once he's in the office, Lolita can access the toilets (which forces her to urinate in public) But this part of the game is really incomplete : there's no CGs for the moment.
Afterwards Lolita will have a job in the warehouse.

Thank you for taking the time to write me this message. player feedback is really valuable to me.

Reactions: 뭘할까 and Naxos

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Naxos said:

It's not intentional. Thank you for that remark.
English is not my language and I lack that kind of subtlety...
A player offered to correct all my English mistakes. He's been working on them for several days, I hope he can correct them all. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I like it that way, it's part of the charm for me. It makes the end of the work day feel much happier ... I won, yay! I wish I felt like that at the end of a work day.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes