gille

Jun 23, 2018
Hy there how are you doing, dos your holiday time gos well ? :p
coucou comment va, j'espère que les vacances se pasent bien!

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hy there how are you doing, dos your holiday time gos well ? :p
coucou comment va, j'espère que les vacances se pasent bien!
[FR]
Hello, j'ai pris quelques semaines, mais je suis de retour maintenant. Je me remet à préparer la nouvelle version.
je viens de voir tes mail, je viens juste de te répondre !

[ENG]
Hello, I took a few weeks off, but I'm back now. I'm getting back to work on the new version.
I've just seen your emails, I've just answered you!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Every week off in the summer is a blessing: good food, great weather, eye candy for dessert... :sneaky: Can hardly ask for more~

Nice to hear that we have our Pepette back, good luck with the next update/version!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
[FR]
Hello, j'ai pris quelques semaines, mais je suis de retour maintenant. Je me remet à préparer la nouvelle version.
je viens de voir tes mail, je viens juste de te répondre !

[ENG]
Hello, I took a few weeks off, but I'm back now. I'm getting back to work on the new version.
I've just seen your emails, I've just answered you!
Ok you've had enough time back from your holiday, where is the update?

;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
My modification of GAME.INI
I recommend to include it with the game "Lolita gone wild" :cool:
Main changes:
added english game title to french,
adjusted volume of sound effects to not be too loud compared to music,
setting for fullscreen++ plugin to go fullscreen based on resolution ratio instead of stretch whole image - it displays nicer

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
My modification of GAME.INI
I recommend to include it with the game "Lolita gone wild" :cool:
Thanks for sharing
The link you sent me last time to script the game up to high resolution works. So the next update will be in fullscreen HD! :love:

I have to redo a few more images (including menus and trophies), but it's really worth it!
Thanks a lot :love:

Jul 14, 2020
I've been playing this for a while now, one thing I haven't dealt with yet.
With the drugs, how does it work in the game, I've taken something now, but the days remain the same.
Do I have to pay attention to something?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I've been playing this for a while now, one thing I haven't dealt with yet.
With the drugs, how does it work in the game, I've taken something now, but the days remain the same.
Do I have to pay attention to something?
Drug addiction is random, but the more you take, the more likely you are to become addicted (to find out, try to go to bed without having taken any drugs all day, if Lolita is addicted, she won't want to sleep).
Cocaine is more likely to make you addicted.

Once addicted, you can access the Dealer's CGs to get discounts if you are not rich enough to pay drugs (you must be going through withdrawal to get there)

If you want to get rid of the addiction, go to the hospital, the cure makes you temporarily addicted to sperm, and you can unlock a new CG by trying to sleep without having drunk any during the day.

When you treat your addiction, the drug counter doesn't reset, so if you use drugs again, the risk of becoming an addict is greater.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Drug addiction is random, but the more you take, the more likely you are to become addicted (to find out, try to go to bed without having taken any drugs all day, if Lolita is addicted, she won't want to sleep).

Once addicted, you can access the Dealer's CGs to get discounts if you are not rich enough to pay drugs (you must be going through withdrawal to get there)

If you want to get rid of the addiction, go to the hospital, the cure makes you temporarily addicted to sperm, and you can unlock a new CG by trying to sleep without having drunk any during the day.

When you treat your addiction, the drug counter doesn't reset, so if you use drugs again, the risk of becoming an addict is greater.
FFS pepette stop teasing me! Every time I see you've posted here I'm thinking and hoping it's the new update.

Oooh, anyway we can get that sperm addiction without the drugs? I'm one of those "DARE to say no to drugs" nerds, so aways skip smoking and drugs in games where possible.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
FFS pepette stop teasing me! Every time I see you've posted here I'm thinking and hoping it's the new update.
I'm sorry to make you believe this every time, but I will continue to respond to those who post comments here... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a long way from finishing the next update: :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I still have a lot of images to do for the new CGs. (I've also changed my mind about the CGs for the gym class, I'm rewriting everything, and I'll have to do the pictures too)
I have to reschedule the "Engrish" corrections that my strike team made (Kisses to Yuno-Chan and BoopRick)
Plus the menus to redo in HD with the layer height corrections (so that the numbers are in front of the features).
Anyway, I don't think I can post until September (this is not a promise)

Oooh, anyway we can get that sperm addiction without the drugs? I'm one of those "DARE to say no to drugs" nerds, so aways skip smoking and drugs in games where possible.
At the moment, it's the only way to access this CG. I admit I didn't think players would be embarrassed to make Lolita take drugs.
I'm going to think about another way to access sperm addiction (but that's as much time as I spend not finishing this update... :ROFLMAO:)

Jul 14, 2020

Thank´s :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm sorry to make you believe this every time, but I will continue to respond to those who post comments here... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm sure you know, or at least I hope you did, that was joke and not any real frustration.

At the moment, it's the only way to access this CG. I admit I didn't think players would be embarrassed to make Lolita take drugs.
I'm going to think about another way to access sperm addiction (but that's as much time as I spend not finishing this update... :ROFLMAO:)
I'm looking forward to sperm addiction even if it's a little amusing side quest type thing.

On a serious /heavy note, I lost my dad to lung cancer caused by his smoking so it's something i hate and ruins games for me. Also had issues with more distant relatives with drug addiction so it's a bit of sensitive topic. Not as bad as the smoking. I always like when dev's make it optional if it's something they want in the game. Forced ruins it for me.

But you're doing a good job. (y)

Reactions: Ut5962 and ustar

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm sure you know, or at least I hope you did, that was joke and not any real frustration.

I'm looking forward to sperm addiction even if it's a little amusing side quest type thing.

On a serious /heavy note, I lost my dad to lung cancer caused by his smoking so it's something i hate and ruins games for me. Also had issues with more distant relatives with drug addiction so it's a bit of sensitive topic. Not as bad as the smoking. I always like when dev's mI would object:ake it optional if it's something they want in the game. Forced ruins it for me.

But you're doing a good job. (y)
I'm really sorry for your lost.
I understand your reluctance.
Although it's probably the drawing I'm least proud of in the game (I'll redo it someday) I advise you to choose ecstasy if you want to unlock the dealer's CGs and sperm addiction.
You'll get the impression that Lolita "only" drinks a beer (even though it's a drug anyway).

PS: don't worry, I had well perceived the humorous side of your frustration.
Thanks for the "good job", I try to do my best

fetsma

Mar 14, 2020
First time commenter, and wow what a game to comment on. Just left a review and got to say great work!

It's incredibly rare to find a work of such quality without a paywall of sorts. Eagerly looking forward to your next release.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
First time commenter, and wow what a game to comment on. Just left a review and got to say great work!

It's incredibly rare to find a work of such quality without a paywall of sorts. Eagerly looking forward to your next release.
Thank you for this review and feedback.
I'm glad you liked the game.

I take this opportunity to respond to your worries about the game:

- for my "Engrish", sorry, I discovered while posting the first release of the game that my English level was not as good as I hoped. But there are currently 2 players who have started a titanic work of correction (I don't think they will be finished by the next update because this work is so big). As I try to make the characters' speeches take into account the progress of the game, there are often several variations for each sentence in the game, so it's really a crazy job they've started. Thanks to them :love:.

- As for the frustrating side of the unfinished scenes, all I can say is that French proverb that I already mentioned in this thread: "Paris wasn't built in a day". I'm working alone on the development of this game, and this is only the third release. I think it will take a lot more before the game is complete.

- For the grumpy side (if I understand correctly), I think it's due to the translation. In the french version, Lolita has a rather cinic humor and she handles irony a lot, and I'm not sure I managed to translate it into english. Hope the future correction will help

- and for the last point, the reactions of the NPCs are well planned according to Lolita's outfits (there are already several places that take this into account: the house, the bar, the brothel, the swimming pool) and there will also be afterwards some passers-by who will interact according to the outfits.

The next update will be about the school, because I find that this is the most repetitive and empty part of the game at the moment.
I'm currently preparing about 30 CGs (counting the variants) and I hope to be able to post it during the month of September.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Any content at the gypsy camp yet?
There is very little content in the gipsy camp at the moment.
- The fortune-teller can earn a few points of confidence.
- The dancer can earn a few sport points, but the pics are not made.
- And there is currently no content in the naked man's tent.

Generally speaking, to find out if there are CGs present in any part of the game, you just have to find the corresponding area in the CGroom. If the CG(s) exist, you'll even be able to get tips on how to unlock them.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes