fetsma

Mar 14, 2020
Thank you for this review and feedback.
I'm glad you liked the game.

I take this opportunity to respond to your worries about the game:

- for my "Engrish", sorry, I discovered while posting the first release of the game that my English level was not as good as I hoped. But there are currently 2 players who have started a titanic work of correction (I don't think they will be finished by the next update because this work is so big). As I try to make the characters' speeches take into account the progress of the game, there are often several variations for each sentence in the game, so it's really a crazy job they've started. Thanks to them :love:.

- As for the frustrating side of the unfinished scenes, all I can say is that French proverb that I already mentioned in this thread: "Paris wasn't built in a day". I'm working alone on the development of this game, and this is only the third release. I think it will take a lot more before the game is complete.

- For the grumpy side (if I understand correctly), I think it's due to the translation. In the french version, Lolita has a rather cinic humor and she handles irony a lot, and I'm not sure I managed to translate it into english. Hope the future correction will help

- and for the last point, the reactions of the NPCs are well planned according to Lolita's outfits (there are already several places that take this into account: the house, the bar, the brothel, the swimming pool) and there will also be afterwards some passers-by who will interact according to the outfits.

The next update will be about the school, because I find that this is the most repetitive and empty part of the game at the moment.
I'm currently preparing about 30 CGs (counting the variants) and I hope to be able to post it during the month of September.

You're quite welcome, keep up the great work!

I'm excited to see the next update and am glad to hear its going well.

The Engrish is quite understandable, like I said in the review. I'm glad you're getting assistance.

I understand the sudden drop off too, its a work in progress so entirely understandable. But I was really looking forward to the next scene with the lady in her apartment. But hey, you've made an amazing amount of content for only a third release. Keep up the great work!

I meant "grindy" as in, there seems to a bit too much of a grind to gaining money/gaining stats/etc. But I cheated (naughty naughty) to see some more of the scenes so it wasn't too much of a problem.

You're right, I forgot to mention that, I'm sorry; I specifically was thinking of the school in particular but glad to see its in the next update.

Again, keep up the great work my friend!

Reactions: pepette

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Generally speaking, to find out if there are CGs present in any part of the game, you just have to find the corresponding area in the CGroom. If the CG(s) exist, you'll even be able to get tips on how to unlock them.
This was a really nice quality-of-life thing to have in the game, it was a great help when I felt like completing all events. (y) Usually I avoid galleries so as not to spoil myself.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
This was a really nice quality-of-life thing to have in the game, it was a great help when I felt like completing all events. (y) Usually I avoid galleries so as not to spoil myself.
Since it's an "open world" game, I didn't see how to do a walkthrought. That's why I set up this "tips" system.
I don't think it spoils the game, since only the location/genre of CGs are revealed before the CG is unlocked.

For now, as the game is still under development, it's kind of the only way for the player to know what's left to do.
When the game is (one day) finished, it will allow the player to know what he missed.

I also tried to set up an "in game tips" at the school exit, but it is much less precise.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I meant "grindy" as in, there seems to a bit too much of a grind to gaining money/gaining stats/etc. But I cheated (naughty naughty) to see some more of the scenes so it wasn't too much of a problem.
I know that at the moment the game is a bit long and repetitive to earn money and stats.

I confess that I deliberately made sure that Lolita don't win money too quickly (so that the game isn't too simple), and that's also one of the reasons why the thief is here (but he will also bring other things in the future).
As for the stats, I try to recalibrate them regularly according to the feedback that the players make, but it's a delicate adjustment because the game is still very incomplete and each new update changes the whole balance.

There's no shame in using the cheatroom (that's what I put it for). I am well aware that this is an adult game, and not all players want to spend time farming stats or money.
Nevertheless, my goal is to keep as much coherence as possible for those who want to see Lolita evolve "naturally" as she makes new sexual discoveries.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I'm playing 82c and am having trouble getting the razor. It does not seem to be any where in the bazaar. Also, the game is accusing me of cheating in this play through even though I have not used any cheats. The dude in the pull that you suck off is getting set out side of the map, but the shower scene still plays. It won't let me continue the deep throat, or give me any points for trying. The girl that gives me the invite to her apartment only allows me to interact with her once. Every time i have visited her apartment it tells me more story coming soon and backs the MC up to the wall.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm playing 82c and am having trouble getting the razor. It does not seem to be any where in the bazaar. Also, the game is accusing me of cheating in this play through even though I have not used any cheats. The dude in the pull that you suck off is getting set out side of the map, but the shower scene still plays. It won't let me continue the deep throat, or give me any points for trying. The girl that gives me the invite to her apartment only allows me to interact with her once. Every time i have visited her apartment it tells me more story coming soon and backs the MC up to the wall.
For the moment, the razor only appears when Paul (Blackmail) asks Lolita to shave. Later on, other events will lead Lolita to want to get a razor.
The razor will appear in the back row of the bazaar, next to the "rations" of food.

For the sin of cheating, it is due to a bug that I still can't find :cry:. Sorry about that... But as it benefits the player (you need to have more and more sins to unlock the next CG), see it as a help.

If I understand correctly, you're talking about the guy at the pool. There is indeed a bug if you buy a second ticket without getting out of the pool. It should be fixed in the next version.
As long as you don't have the "deepthroat" skill you won't be able to do it. It is at the gloryhole, that it is acquired.

Anna (the girl at the pool) has indeed only one CG in this version of the game. And unfortunately, in the next update too.
There will be more lesbian content afterwards (not only Anna), but I don't plan to make an "only lesbian route" in the game.

If you want to know what's available in the current version, go to the CGroom and look at the CGs that are unlockable, you'll even have tips on how to reach them if you need.

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
It would be nice if we got more places to pee in public. Peeing on the bus would be fun as well as during one of the movies, or both. Also, it would be fun if she walked up to the urinals in the school and peed with him. And in the confessional while confessing. Oh the ideas.

P.S. An idea for another game would be a young adult gets accepted into a University located in a nudist town and has to adjust to living, working and going to school in the nude. Any reason for them to have to stay in the town will do. If a game like this already exists let me know please.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2020
Anna (the girl at the pool) has indeed only one CG in this version of the game. And unfortunately, in the next update too.
There will be more lesbian content afterwards (not only Anna), but I don't plan to make an "only lesbian route" in the game.
It's a shame, but I'm looking forward to it if I can continue to build a relationship with her :love:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
It would be nice if we got more places to pee in public. Peeing on the bus would be fun as well as during one of the movies, or both. Also, it would be fun if she walked up to the urinals in the school and peed with him. And in the confessional while confessing. Oh the ideas.

P.S. An idea for another game would be a young adult gets accepted into a University located in a nudist town and has to adjust to living, working and going to school in the nude. Any reason for them to have to stay in the town will do. If a game like this already exists let me know please.
There are other urination CGs provided in the script. Not the one you describe, but I'll think about it.

I'm going to go on and finish this game first before I try to imagine another one. Creating a game takes a lot of time. And I prefer to focus on this one.
In any case, I don't know of any game that looks like the pitch you describe.

It's a shame, but I'm looking forward to it if I can continue to build a relationship with her :love:
I plan to continue this relationship in the future.
It's just that I have to make choices about updates...
Anna is one of my priorities, so she should have more content soon enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i wait for new version of this game
I am currently working on it.
Since I'm doing the game on my free time, it's hard for me to promise a release date.
I hope to be able to post the new version towards the end of September (or maybe early October depending on the number of bugs found during the Alpha test phase).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
I am currently working on it.
Since I'm doing the game on my free time, it's hard for me to promise a release date.
I hope to be able to post the new version towards the end of September (or maybe early October depending on the number of bugs found during the Alpha test phase).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very cool guy thank for working hard for this game
i hope must be more content if naked body

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
very cool guy thank for working hard for this game
i hope must be more content if naked body
Unfortunately not in the sense that you mean it.
The CGs of the school that I prepare depend on the outfit worn (the more you are hot, the more the CG will be hot too).
But in this update, there won't be much more reaction from the NPCs to Lolita's outfits.

Please be patient, I can't do everything at once...

PS : I'm not a guy... (not sure if a woman can be called "guy")

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
how to be a drug addict
You have to buy drugs from the dealer (in the alley near the brothel, he is only there in the evening and at night), and take it (check in your inventory)
Be careful, the thief is on the way.

It is a randomized calculation that determines if Lolita becomes addicted.
The more drugs you take, the greater the risk of becoming an addict.
Cocaine increases the risk faster.

If she is addicted, Lolita won't want to sleep without taking drugs at least once a day.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
You have to buy drugs from the dealer (in the alley near the brothel, he is only there in the evening and at night), and take it (check in your inventory)
Be careful, the thief is on the way.

It is a randomized calculation that determines if Lolita becomes addicted.
The more drugs you take, the greater the risk of becoming an addict.
Cocaine increases the risk faster.

If she is addicted, Lolita won't want to sleep without taking drugs at least once a day.

thank you and another think how i face the thief
I think sex shop should sell another anal plug

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes