makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Lovely, can hardly wait! It's nice to see developers using dedicated testers before a public release~

Reactions: pepette
Jul 14, 2020
I will publish as soon as the bugs she will discover are fixed... (the delay will depend on their number, but I'm quite confident)

So a little more patience, but it's coming !

Here some new pics (I redo all the CG in the swiming pool in HD)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress must be celebrated :love:

gif-party-finest-blogger-3.gif

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I finally finished coding everything last night.
The test of the game is in progress still this morning... It usually takes 24/48 hours for my tester to give me feedback (she start a new game without cheat).
"She" ? The tester is a lady ? That's a bit of a (welcome) surprise, this kind of games are often a "male territory", it gives a different perspective, that may also be while the game is appealing

Reactions: Armelle69

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Bonjour a tous et à toutes
quelqu'un peut il me dire comment on obtient la quête du dealer
Hello to all

can someone tell me how we get the dealer's quest.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bonjour a tous et à toutes
quelqu'un peut il me dire comment on obtient la quête du dealer
Hello to all

can someone tell me how we get the dealer's quest.
[FR]
Pour avoir les CGs du dealer, il faut plusieurs chose :
- Que Lolita ait déjà pris suffisamment de drogue pour être accroc. (tu le sais au moment de te coucher, si elle est accroc, elle ne veux pas dormir sans sa dose.
- Que Lolita n'ait pas assez d'argent pour payer ce qu'elle souhaite acheter (pas de blocage si un autre produit moins cher est proposé)

D'une manière générale, quand un CG ne se déclenche pas, le plus simple pour savoir quoi faire est de se rendre dans la CGroom, si tu vas sur le "CGlocked" tu auras un indice.

[ENG]
To get the dealer's CGs, you need several things:
- That Lolita has already taken enough drugs to be an addict (you know it by bedtime, if she's addicted, she doesn't want to sleep without her dose.
- That Lolita doesn't have enough money to pay for what she wants to buy (no blocking if another cheaper product is offered)

Generally speaking, when a CG is not triggered, the easiest way to know what to do is to go to the CGroom, if you go to the "CGlocked" you'll get a clue.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
My tester has given hers returns (y)
The last bugs have been fixed... (y)(y)
Rar is done... (y)(y)(y)
I'm currently uploading the mirrors of the new version... (y)(y)(y)(y)
As I have a very slow connection, it will take some time. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I'll post a link in the thread as soon as the first mirror is created...

Be patient, the new version is 4.51Go ( but thanks to the magic power of the RAR, I have "only" 4.49Go to upload :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
-----------------------------------------------
NEW RELEASE

VERSION CG109a

VER CG109a : HD release
------------------------------
- 4,51 GB
- 109 CG
- 5906 Pics

- FIX :
- Fix a lot of « Engrish » mistakes (thks Yuno-Chan & BoopRick : The correction isn’t complete, but they do a looong job)
- Fix a bug not erasing the « auto-save » tag if you recall an autosave
- Fix French and English typo (thks lot of you)
- Fix the cheating sin bug - Old saves: Perhaps the bug will appear one last time (thks everyone ! you are so many reporting it. special thanks to Frurose who point the good zone)
- Fix English sentence in French mode at the church (thks SpeedySF )
- Fix the pool when you buy a second ticket without leaving the pool (thks lot of you)
- Fix the layer error in the bus (thanks SpeedySF )

- CHANGE :
- GAME IN HD! You can change game resolution up to 1024x640 (thks ustar )
- Change the « hot » icon in game.
- Autosave now only save the game in the morning
- Change the max number of save : now there’s 50 saves allowed (49 + autosave)
- Change the stats gains: the excitement rises during the day when Lolita wears the plug (thks zekemckillip )
- Rework a few stats gains...
- Redo all the swiming pool pics in HD (232 pics). The content of the CGs has changed a little
- Change the level of exhibition required to show your breasts at the bar

- ADD :
- Add 27 new CGs in the school
- Add new pics when Lolita do her homework
- Add new pics when Lolita tan at the beach
- Add « hotmeter » in the wardrobe. To know how hot your outfit is
- Add thought of Lolita when she puts on an outfit for the first time (coming out of the closet)
- Add a reward image in the CG room that appears like a puzzle as the CGs are complete (You will have to wait until the game is complete to see it fully)

- KNOWN ISSUES :
- I know there are still more images to be redone in HD in the game. I can't redo them all at once. I'll redo them regularly in the futures updates.
- Crashes sometimes occur when the game's memory becomes saturated because of the many images in the game ("error line 106" or "107"). On the machines where the game was tested, crashes occurred only after many hours of playing (fortunately, the auto-saving feature allows you to recover the game shortly before the crash).
I'm currently looking on the RPG forums to see if a script can solve this problem, but I don't find anything for the moment.

- - -
(Sorry for those who wait for Nopy or Workupload... site crash each time I try to upload there)

Please report any issues
EDIT : forgot to mention
- change the clothing store so that involuntary triggers stop

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Woohoo! It took one browser crash and four tries from different VPN locations, but Mega finally deigned to release the file for download. Time for some testing next week~

PS Old saves seem to work fine and the resolution update is very welcome. :love: The maps have an artifact on the left side, a black bar of consistent width (same between different maps) - maybe a leftover from an old design? It looks like a background for L's avatar, but it's part of the map and not the UI.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Woohoo! It took one browser crash and four tries from different VPN locations, but Mega finally deigned to release the file for download. Time for some testing next week~

PS Old saves seem to work fine and the resolution update is very welcome. :love: The maps have an artifact on the left side, a black bar of consistent width (same between different maps) - maybe a leftover from an old design? It looks like a background for L's avatar, but it's part of the map and not the UI.
If I understand what "black bar" you're referring to, it's an area I made so that Lolita's portrait doesn't hide the left side of the map when the player approaches it.
It was already there in previous versions of the game. It's probably the fact that it's in HD that makes you notice her more than before.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If I understand what "black bar" you're referring to, it's an area I made so that Lolita's portrait doesn't hide the left side of the map when the player approaches it.
It was already there in previous versions of the game. It's probably the fact that it's in HD that makes you notice her more than before.
Ah, it's been too long... I had completely forgotten. Old design but good design in that case. :cool:

fetsma

Mar 14, 2020
NEW RELEASE

VERSION CG109a

VER CG109a : HD release
------------------------------
- 4,51 GB
- 109 CG
- 5906 Pics

- FIX :
- Fix a lot of « Engrish » mistakes (thks Yuno-Chan & BoopRick : The correction isn’t complete, but they do a looong job)
- Fix a bug not erasing the « auto-save » tag if you recall an autosave
- Fix French and English typo (thks lot of you)
- Fix the cheating sin bug - Old saves: Perhaps the bug will appear one last time (thks everyone ! you are so many reporting it. special thanks to Frurose who point the good zone)
- Fix English sentence in French mode at the church (thks SpeedySF )
- Fix the pool when you buy a second ticket without leaving the pool (thks lot of you)
- Fix the layer error in the bus (thanks SpeedySF )

- CHANGE :
- GAME IN HD! You can change game resolution up to 1024x640 (thks ustar )
- Change the « hot » icon in game.
- Autosave now only save the game in the morning
- Change the max number of save : now there’s 50 saves allowed (49 + autosave)
- Change the stats gains: the excitement rises during the day when Lolita wears the plug (thks zekemckillip )
- Rework a few stats gains...
- Redo all the swiming pool pics in HD (232 pics). The content of the CGs has changed a little
- Change the level of exhibition required to show your breasts at the bar

- ADD :
- Add 27 new CGs in the school
- Add new pics when Lolita do her homework
- Add new pics when Lolita tan at the beach
- Add « hotmeter » in the wardrobe. To know how hot your outfit is
- Add thought of Lolita when she puts on an outfit for the first time (coming out of the closet)
- Add a reward image in the CG room that appears like a puzzle as the CGs are complete (You will have to wait until the game is complete to see it fully)

- KNOWN ISSUES :
- I know there are still more images to be redone in HD in the game. I can't redo them all at once. I'll redo them regularly in the futures updates.
- Crashes sometimes occur when the game's memory becomes saturated because of the many images in the game ("error line 106" or "107"). On the machines where the game was tested, crashes occurred only after many hours of playing (fortunately, the auto-saving feature allows you to recover the game shortly before the crash).
I'm currently looking on the RPG forums to see if a script can solve this problem, but I don't find anything for the moment.

MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
(I update the links as fast as I post them...)

Please report any issues

After a long, very rough week you are my hero. I'm gonna give the new version a try as soon as possible. Thank you for all your hard work.

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
He ya Dev please don't ignore me this can u make a android version too , your game story is interesting and the model looks hot and cute please android and unofficial repy too

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You should really stop using png's and switch over to jpg or something. It would be 10 times smaller.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Okay, I saw 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Can you play the entire game that way, or are some stuff unavoidable?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Okay, I saw 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Can you play the entire game that way, or are some stuff unavoidable?
Lesbian events are only a very small part of the game at the moment.
Only one purely lesbian CG but quite soft, and a few lesbian events in an orgy.
It is impossible for Lolita to avoid male content .

There will be more lesbian events in future updates, but most of the game is straight.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes