• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hopefully workupload comes out, the other two links require 4 hours and mega has kinda similar cooldown for large files.
Workupload crash again and again... So I'm not sure I can post a miror here...
Look at the SpeedySF's rar (racaty link) I put the link in the main thread

thanks again for this nice piece of art, i like this game a lot.
the better picture quality just gives your game a final touch.
but i am not just only here for praising your game
Thanks for the encouragement, and thanks for the feedback, I wouldn't be posting here if I wasn't looking for it.

some time skipping elements would be nice.
while just wanting to look for certain events, like the new stuff in school.
its kinda annoing to work the way trough other stuff just for the sake of advancing time
some skipping or fast forward mechanics could also be helpfull with play and bugtesting new content
I know that most games have a "skip time". I had resisted for the moment by trying to fill the possibilities of actions as much as possible.
But it's true that this update only concerns the morning activities... So it's necessarily 2 times a day for the old savegames.
If you want to pass the time :
- in the afternoon you can go sunbathing at the beach (you'll just get a wink from Lolita).
- In the evening, do your homework if you have any, or go to the movies (Lords of the ring is the shortest skipping time animation).
I know, weekend, you'll have to find an other idea...

i discovered some bugged images around the gym class
"cours3-CG7-a1-p" and following, Lolitas right leg is somewhat off
in "cours3-CG8-b-p" and following as well.
I am gradually learning to tame HoneySelect, but it still gives me big aberrations sometimes.
I correct a lot of them, but I let some go...
Sorry...

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
SpeedySF send me a better "rar" file here is his link
2.8Go

I don't test the link yet, but he does
Disclaimer to those how want to try my "optimized version" :
As soon as I got the new release I used a tool to optimize PNGs and created an archive in 7Z format
You can decompress it with the (free and without ad)
I then started over a new game with this version and until now everything works
As I can't check that every optimized PNG are still there and properly displayed be careful with this version

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Good morning Pepette,

Now that there was a huge update, I'll start it all over again :love:
Hello TrueDarkness35!
I know that you are one of those who were waiting impatiently for the new version

Here's a little mistake, is it intentional that he keeps popping up when you re-enter school?
So you can increase your values in fast time. Because the time of day after the event does not change.
Oh! This bug must have been there for a long time... I hadn't thought of making it disappear daily...

The sequence between the two images, the sequence plays too fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not the hardest to correct!
Thank you very much for these report.

I hope there will be a small update :)
As usual, I try to correct as I go along the errors that are pointed out.
So if a major problem is found and I post a bug fix, the problems you mention here should be fixed as well ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
dude com'on 4.5 gb for 6 hours? just upload nopy or any other normal site. it's stupid
As I said before, Nopy is by invitation only.
If someone wants to invite me, I'd be happy to...

I tried to put it on Workupload, but the site crashes each time just as it reaches 100%.

Try the version of SpeedySF
Or wait for someone to make a compressed version.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Yay! New Lolita update.

Looking forward to it pepette . Is it worth restarting?
I advise to restart a new game

As the update only concerns the school, if you use an old savegame, the game will be quickly repetitive in the afternoons and evenings.
It took me 8h30 to finish the game from the beginning (and my tester took 9 hours).
For my part, I only had repetition on the last "week" of the game, but as I make the game, I know pretty much how to optimize my choices...
My tester had 2 weeks of play without other CGs to finish unlocking than those of the school.
I set up a game helper that allows you to change class when you have already finished all the CGs of the class normally scheduled. This helper triggers itself when you enter the school.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hopefully workupload comes out, the other two links require 4 hours and mega has kinda similar cooldown for large files.
If you use a VPN (why wouldn't you these days), you can get around the Mega timeout at least.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Reading through the replies, I'm surprised no one else seems to have any issue with the scaling.

I was stuck in the default resolution regardless of what I did with fullscreen and resolution modes. I watched the video linked much eariler in the thread and, despite being a monoglot, I gathered that the tool he used made a new .dll, checked the system folder and found two, and decided to try the other.

In Game.ini, I changed "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" to "Library=System\RGSS301.dll" I then re-opened the game and changed the resolution to something other than what was selected and back. I also had to start a new save file. After all that, it's working fine.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully if someone else was having the same issue, this might be useful.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Reading through the replies, I'm surprised no one else seems to have any issue with the scaling.

I was stuck in the default resolution regardless of what I did with fullscreen and resolution modes. I watched the video linked much eariler in the thread and, despite being a monoglot, I gathered that the tool he used made a new .dll, checked the system folder and found two, and decided to try the other.

In Game.ini, I changed "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" to "Library=System\RGSS301.dll" I then re-opened the game and changed the resolution to something other than what was selected and back. I also had to start a new save file. After all that, it's working fine.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully if someone else was having the same issue, this might be useful.
Thank you for this report
I tried the game on 3 different computers before posting it, and I didn't have any problems.
I'm glad that you were able to find this solution on your own.
I'm going to put a link to your post in the thread so that those who have a problem can find it more easily.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I am having trouble getting anything to progress in literature class after finding the teachers pictures. I could use a hint or something.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I am having trouble getting anything to progress in literature class after finding the teachers pictures. I could use a hint or something.
I looked into what could be causing your problem, and I found...
Once again, a last minute fix made me create a new bug...
I prepare a bugfix as fast as I can
(Don't panic for people who had trouble downloading this version, the bigfix will be light)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
1024x640 ? but images are in 720p why 640 only then? it looks extremely pixelated on 4k screen
sorry , but this looks like some retro game on my screen i can't see shit

In Game.ini, I changed "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" to "Library=System\RGSS301.dll"
this didn't help all it did for me is move small box screen to top left corner instead of center

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Here is a bugfix CG109b
(New CG doesn't trigger in CG109a)

Copy this Data.rar in Lolitagonewild folder
Extract here !
Answer yes to "replace ALL the existing files".

WARNING
: if you don't have the "replace all warning", you probably fail to copy to the right place

Changelog :
---------------------
CG109b : BUG FIX
----------------------
- Fix the new CGs doesn't trigger... Sorry (thanks Frurose )
- Fix an English sentence display in French mode at the beach (thks SpeedySF )
- Fix some typo in French and in English (Thks Ut5962 )
- Romain now doesn’t respawn in the school toilet (Thks TrueDarkness35 )

- Add a clock in the house to skip time (thks wmh42009 )

I prepare a Full download ASAP (need few hours to upload it)

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
What should I download now dev? :HideThePain: why can't any compressers compress the game after the bugfix please someone compress the game love the game but don't want my mega storage full:HideThePain:
Download the compressed version and then the fix and follow the instructions given in the post

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
1024x640 ? but images are in 720p why 640 only then? it looks extremely pixelated on 4k screen
sorry , but this looks like some retro game on my screen i can't see shit

In Game.ini, I changed "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" to "Library=System\RGSS301.dll"
this didn't help all it did for me is move small box screen to top left corner instead of center
Lot of pictures are small, I know.
Some are just small pictures in the corner and will stay like this.
Others will be redone step by step.
(There are about 6000 images in the game, if I redo all of them before doing an update, it would be a looong time before a release)

Until then, the images were reduced in the game. Thanks to the new resolution, they are now full screen.
It really improves the game!

I know that my game is not the most beautiful game, I just try to make it enjoyable to play.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes