pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
SpeedySF is really a great guy! :love:

While I'm fighting to upload the new CG109b mirrors, he already offers you the patched version in compressed format.

So here is his :
CG109b compressed FullDownload
(it's the CG109a with the patch so don't worry if it says CG109a somewhere)
It is a compression via 7-Zip.
Depending of your rar software, you perhaps need 7-zip to decompress it : (available for free)

*I didn't have time to test it, I'm uploading the uncompressed version on my side.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have compress the game a bit more. Hopefully the next version will be compressed by the dev.

Lolita Gone Wild [CG109b] [pepette]

Original Size Win: 4,5 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1,57GB (1,59Gb unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Pngyu was use for the compression process.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Does this game have any pregnancy plans ?
It's a question I have a hard time answering.

Originally, I had planned to put this possibility.
The problem is that I am faced with a complicated choice:
- either I redo a version of ALL the CGs with Lolita who has a pregnant belly. (which is a lot of work and will make the game even bigger).
- Either, I'm content with a good/bad end (but I find this solution frustrating)

So until I come up with a great idea that solves the problems raised by Lolita's motherhood, she won't be able to get pregnant.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
for easier implimetation make the cg 3 layered background actors and filter
so you can mix and match
( i dont know exact size of a single cg but is it realy the sum of its layers or would it be less when you have tem separated?)

maybe you can make it a dlc like addition

but as i have it on an ex.drive that is 4tb, i dont see any problem with size apart from downloading and you could always make packeges for easier dowloads (with winzip and co we can merge them without problems i think)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
for easier implimetation make the cg 3 layered background actors and filter
so you can mix and match
( i dont know exact size of a single cg but is it realy the sum of its layers or would it be less when you have tem separated?)

maybe you can make it a dlc like addition

but as i have it on an ex.drive that is 4tb, i dont see any problem with size apart from downloading and you could always make packeges for easier dowloads (with winzip and co we can merge them without problems i think)
I had already started to make layers for some scenes.
But until now it was very time-consuming to cut out, so I only used this technique occasionally.

But SpeedySF has just created a tool especially for Lolita gone wild (which does the cut out by itself) that will allow me to push the layer technique to a much higher level.
As a result, only one image will be "complete" per scene, the variants for each outfit will be layers (whose images will weigh almost nothing).
This should make future updates much lighter.

It will take me some time to recode all the old CGs with this method, so I can't promise that everything will be ready for the next release (it will probably take several).
But I think all the CGs I'm going to create from now (or redo in HD) will be done with this method.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
oh, come on... pregnacy, lactation, urination, scat, just please don't. And there is no need fore big tits neither, there is all sizes out there, and, accepting all tastes, I do prefer a realistic approach and don't get the obsession for oversized boobs. I mean, how much better of a game would "Holiday Island" be if the dev did not opt for absurdly huge racks? It's just ridiculous. And I am not against big tits, I just can't stand these exaggerations.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dyhart

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
oh, come on... pregnacy, lactation, urination, scat, just please don't. And there is no need fore big tits neither, there is all sizes out there, and, accepting ll tastes, I do prefer a realistic approach and don't get the obsession for oversized boobs. I mean, how much better of a game would "Holiday Island" be if the dev did not opt for absurdly huge racks? It's just ridiculous. And I am not against big tits, I just can't stand these exaggerations.
I don't plan lactation or scat
There's a little optional urination part allready in the game (little more in my script, but not much)
Pregnancy was planned, but as I said, I have issues to do it. So...
Big boobs are really not planned : Lolita will keep her tiny tits until the end of the game, and the other girls have natural breasts (I think the one with the biggest is the hospital secretary/sleeping prostitute)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ray3dave and Naxos

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
This was a really good update in many ways pepette !
The content was great, the bug fixes are many, the game runs stable and the new resolution is a nice new breeze.^^
You did realy some awesome work! And you have my thanks for that. XD

*I have one very small thing: Can you change >Lolita won xxx€< to >Lolita made xxx€<?
Lolita worked hard for her money. ^^

Keep up your awesome work pepette!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The content was great, the bug fixes are many, the game runs stable and the new resolution is a nice new breeze.^^

*I have one very small thing: Can you change >Lolita won xxx€< to >Lolita made xxx€<?

Thank you for your encouragement.
I'm glad you liked this new update.

If I understand well (my English sometimes plays tricks on me), the correction you propose concerns a particular job. I confess that I don't know all the sentences of the game by heart, so please tell me which job you're talking about.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
well won would imply gambling make on other hand is not false but the better term would be to earn
lolita earned xxx€ for every work when she's paid by her boss
or is paid xxx€ for selling something directly (like at a flea market) or selling herself (like stripteas or prostitution) when a specific customer gives the money to her directly

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
well won would imply gambling make on other hand is not false but the better term would be to earn
lolita earned xxx€ for every work when she's paid by her boss
or is paid xxx€ for selling something directly (like at a flea market) or selling herself (like stripteas or prostitution) when a specific customer gives the money to her directly
You're right. I think the mistake comes from the fact that in French it's the same word for "winning" and "earning" so we'll tend to use the most common word because it has the same meaning.

Reactions: pepette

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
As to the unique wording that can be found in various places in the game, I feel they should remain as written. In fact, let me quote myself from post # 501:
I like it that way, it's part of the charm for me. It makes the end of the work day feel much happier ... I won, yay! I wish I felt like that at the end of a work day.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So until I come up with a great idea that solves the problems raised by Lolita's motherhood, she won't be able to get pregnant.
If something is too much to implement in the main body of the work, it could be explored in an isolated environment: dream sequences are a natural means of alternative storytelling.

• Thinking Face

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I raised this a while back and one of the replies was

I like it that way, it's part of the charm for me. It makes the end of the work day feel much happier ... I won, yay! I wish I felt like that at the end of a work day.
It still bugs me that it's wrong, but I am starting to enjoy the idea of the winning it, especially after she runs around flashing everyone in the cafe' the nun included. I really don't mind it as part of the charm.

There is another line said by one of the patrons at the cafe too that does not have grammatically perfect english that I like as well, because it's real, or at least how I've heard non-english speaking people phrase stuff, so it adds to the character. I think it's more big deal when words are spelt incorrectly or just plain wrong.

Technically I think "earned" would be the most accurate word, rather than "made". As in I earned $45 today, though made does work.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
pepette something I picked up, not sure if it's intended or a bug. I've set my show changing to "on demand" but when I select skip on the inserting the butt plug it still shows the scene. If I select show, it's the same scene.

Another suggestion, but I don't know how hard it would be. Maybe set the requirements for trying on the g-string and monokini a little higher. I think it's a little strange she won't come out her room in her underware, but will walk around the shop topless trying those two on. It's not a big deal at all, just a little strange. The other option would be to maybe give her an extra exhibition point for those two, but limit it to the first two or 3 times, otherwise it will make farming exhibition xp too easy.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette something I picked up, not sure if it's intended or a bug. I've set my show changing to "on demand" but when I select skip on the inserting the butt plug it still shows the scene. If I select show, it's the same scene.
Indeed, it is a bug (or rather an omission). So, I'm going to check everywhere in the game that I programmed the ASK function correctly. Thanks for this report.

Another suggestion, but I don't know how hard it would be. Maybe set the requirements for trying on the g-string and monokini a little higher. I think it's a little strange she won't come out her room in her underware, but will walk around the shop topless trying those two on. It's not a big deal at all, just a little strange. The other option would be to maybe give her an extra exhibition point for those two, but limit it to the first two or 3 times, otherwise it will make farming exhibition xp too easy.
Your remark is right, it's indeed illogical that she walks half-naked in a store when she doesn't dare to do it at home.
Balancing the actions of the game is a long job, and requires regular review. Thank you very much for this suggestion.
Feel free to tell me if you have noticed any other inconsistencies.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes