makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
AnonFiles going rogue and working to hide the fact is a possibility, but I see it as a remote one until there's material evidence. If they were hacked, we would likely see a much more aggressive exploit.

I've been a Mozilla user support volunteer for a long time, and this sounds like a malicious redirect or man-in-the-middle attack. These can happen with bad add-ons, dirty proxies (including compromised VPNs, I guess?) and definitely with infected systems. An infested or copycat browser can pull very subtle tricks.

I suggest looking at if one encounters odd browser behaviour. I don't know how good the MBAM online scanner is, but it's probably the quickest option for a second opinion: .

PS If a bunch of people, say a couple dozen, have had this problem, that is well within the realm of reality for those 20 people having installed or using something dodgy in their setup.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
I have run into a problem. I'm past day 90 and have all of the Math, Literature, and Sport CGs unlocked. Also all of the School CGs unlocked except for the last two with the nurse. I'm on a Tuesday morning, so have to have Lolita go to school; the only class available is Literature. I put her in there, and I get a choice of classes:

Skip class
Normal class
Forgotten pad
Show breasts
Vibrating egg
Masturbation
Masturbation on desk
Cuni from teacher
Cuni from students

No matter what I pick, nothing happens, Lolita cannot go anywhere else (including upstairs). Is this a bug?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I have run into a problem. I'm past day 90 and have all of the Math, Literature, and Sport CGs unlocked. Also all of the School CGs unlocked except for the last two with the nurse. I'm on a Tuesday morning, so have to have Lolita go to school; the only class available is Literature. I put her in there, and I get a choice of classes:

Skip class
Normal class
Forgotten pad
Show breasts
Vibrating egg
Masturbation
Masturbation on desk
Cuni from teacher
Cuni from students

No matter what I pick, nothing happens, Lolita cannot go anywhere else (including upstairs). Is this a bug?
unfortunately it looks like a bug...
Can you send me your savegame so that I can look at it?
(you have to pass it in .rar or .zip to post it here)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply, especially on a Sunday! Attached is the zipped save file.
I haven't done anything yet...
I can't promise to provide a quick fix.
I've almost finished the update, so the version I have of LGW on my computer is very different from yours... I'll have a hard time sending you back a corrected save which will be accepted by the CG130.
If I can't find a simple solution that you can apply to CG130 by yourself, maybe you'll have to wait for the next version (I'm doing my best to post it quickly)

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply, especially on a Sunday! Attached is the zipped save file.
I found the bug.
A silly variable call error (250 instead of 255)...
(I'm surprised that nobody noticed it before you, this bug is not specific to your backup)

The good news is that I found a way to send you a fix.
Quit the game.
Unrar the file I send you, and copy it (replace) in Lolitagonewild/Data
Launch the game; and it may have fix the problem

Reactions: Dr_Lexus

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can the game be alt-tab-from-able? Alt-tabbing doesn't do anything.
I never thought about it before :sneaky: .
I tried: On my computer Alt+TAB works with the game (in full screen and windowed mode)
Doesn't it work on your computer?

Reactions: Imisx

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
------------------------------
GOOD NEWS

The tests of the new version are in progress since Sunday. :cool:

For the moment, I'm doing a test in French that continues a save from a previous version. Then I'll do a fresh start in English.

I already discover a lot of small corrections to do (I added some gameplay that modifies some CG triggers). As you know, there are many game variants (depending on the order you do things), it will be hard to test everything.

Since, at the moment, I have a lot of work IRL, I can't predict how long it will take me to test everything.
All I can say is (after this long wait) Winter Lolita is coming !

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
GOOD NEWS

For the moment, I'm doing a test in French that continues a save from a previous version. Then I'll do a fresh start in English.

I already discover a lot of small corrections to do (I added some gameplay that modifies some CG triggers). As you know, there are many game variants (depending on the order you do things), it will be hard to test everything.

Since, at the moment, I have a lot of work IRL, I can't predict how long it will take me to test everything.
Good news indeed, but, winter in France is in December, isn't? If it's planned like that, it is still a loong way left... =|
But yeah, will keep waiting patiently anyway :)

• Haha

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I never thought about it before :sneaky: .
I tried: On my computer Alt+TAB works with the game (in full screen and windowed mode)
Doesn't it work on your computer?
When I tried windowed it worked all right so it's just an issue with full screen. When trying the Alt-Tab menu looks like the windows have changed (the order changes) but the game always stays on top of everything (with frozen cursor). Only found the option to go windowed when I looked in Game.ini just now, and since it works Im gonna be all right now, but I am wondering if it's just my machine, considering you don't have the issue. Win10 by the way.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
When I tried windowed it worked all right so it's just an issue with full screen. When trying the Alt-Tab menu looks like the windows have changed (the order changes) but the game always stays on top of everything (with frozen cursor). Only found the option to go windowed when I looked in Game.ini just now, and since it works Im gonna be all right now, but I am wondering if it's just my machine, considering you don't have the issue. Win10 by the way.
To switch between full screen and windowed mode during the game, you have 2 possibilities (it depends on which mode you chose at the beginning): ALT+ENTER, or F5.
I don't know if it's from your machine or mine. As I have the RPGmaker software, it is possible that I have AddOn on my computer that are not installed when you only run a game.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
To switch between full screen and windowed mode during the game, you have 2 possibilities (it depends on which mode you chose at the beginning): ALT+ENTER, or F5.
I don't know if it's from your machine or mine. As I have the RPGmaker software, it is possible that I have AddOn on my computer that are not installed when you only run a game.
Ah, forgot about those. I think it's been years since I used Alt+Enter and it would never occur to me to use F5 (F11 more like).

Other RPGM games seem fine. Weird.

jimwesto

Apr 8, 2018
GOOD NEWS

I believe you meant to say Lolita is cumming !

• Haha
Reactions: reld and pepette

Omega600

Mar 26, 2022
Hi, pepette.
I've just finished the game and it's amazing. There are lack of good sandboxes like this. Looking forward for the upcoming update.
But I didn't get why there are a coffee machines, what they are used for?
And there is a small typo: when Lolita receives a blackmail's message she says: "You could it be?" instead of "Who could it be?". In the excel file it's the line 4504.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi, pepette.
I've just finished the game and it's amazing. There are lack of good sandboxes like this. Looking forward for the upcoming update.
But I didn't get why there are a coffee machines, what they are used for?
And there is a small typo: when Lolita receives a blackmail's message she says: "You could it be?" instead of "Who could it be?". In the excel file it's the line 4504.
the coffee machine does not have a great function.
It just makes Lolita want to pee again...

Thank you for correcting the mistake (there are still a lot of mistakes hidden in the game).

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes