pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
do you still update ? i still waiting for the new version of lolita
Yes, I know it's long. I am working as fast as I can.
Unfortunately, I had created a big bug at the warhouse that I had a lot of trouble to find and that made me lose a lot of time, which didn't help things (now, I think I've managed to fix it, but I still have to run some tests to be sure I succeeded)
I also still have a lot of images to do, and code, before I can post the update.
Your impatience is understandable, however, I don't want to post an incomplete (or very buggy) update that would be frustrating for everyone.

If you refer to this message, it still remains to do :
- Add 4 others CGs at students party (2 are completely written, I have to rewrite the 2 others before doing all of them)
- Add 5 others new CGs at the Warhouse (everything is written, it only remains to realize them)
and eventually the optionnal add... (this one is not so long to do)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
*Latest version has a bug in the warehouse where if Lolita enters it with full bladder she will be unable to leave because the system demands that she empty that bladder but she is blocked from entering the room with the toilet.
*Then there's body smell, no matter how much i wash she seem to smell anyway, it needs to generate slower i think.
Also considering that i haven't seen anything affected by the smell Lolita gives off i wonder if this system is even needed at all.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
*Latest version has a bug in the warehouse where if Lolita enters it with full bladder she will be unable to leave because the system demands that she empty that bladder but she is blocked from entering the room with the toilet.
*Then there's body smell, no matter how much i wash she seem to smell anyway, it needs to generate slower i think.
Also considering that i haven't seen anything affected by the smell Lolita gives off i wonder if this system is even needed at all.
For the warhouse, it's not a bug (normally the game tells you when you try to go out), you just have to be patient and the access to the toilet will be unlocked.

For the smell, can you explain ? Does Lolita complain about her smell when she has just showered? (normally, she does if you haven't washed for 24 hours, then the sentence changes if 48h, 72h...).
Some NPCs react differently too, but it's still to be improved.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For the smell, can you explain ? Does Lolita complain about her smell when she has just showered? (normally, she does if you haven't washed for 24 hours, then the sentence changes if 48h, 72h...).
Some NPCs react differently too, but it's still to be improved.
Well i haven't seen even one npc react to her smell yet. (EDIT: Finally stumbled on the first npc who reacted to her smell just now, in the church. :D)
Also what i mean is that the smell status generates too fast, at least i think so.
I need to dip two times a day or she starts to stink, which is a bit annoying.
Once in the morning should do, you should probably remove washing in the evening unless she's covered in jizz.

Another thing... maintaining her beauty stat (sex appeal) is an absolute chore, can you stop it from decreasing?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For the warhouse, it's not a bug (normally the game tells you when you try to go out), you just have to be patient and the access to the toilet will be unlocked.
Also the problem with this is that you can enter warehouse at any time, which gets you stuck if Lolita's bladder is full.
You should block access to warehouse until the quest that has to do with it is released to the player.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well i haven't seen even one npc react to her smell yet.
Also what i mean is that the smell status generates too fast, at least i think so.
I need to dip two times a day or she starts to stink, which is a bit annoying.
Once in the morning should do, you should probably remove washing in the evening unless she's covered in jizz.

Another thing... maintaining her beauty stat (sex appeal) is an absolute chore, can you stop it from decreasing?
Normally, what makes her want to wash is certain jobs, sports or being covered in semen.
However, you don't have to wash in the game. She just says one sentence on her way out.

For sex appeal, it's not a stat like any other. It's a calculation that depends on several factors (dress, washed, made up, hair, ...). So it is normal that the value fluctuates.
There are some events that are triggered or not depending on the stats. As the game goes on, the gain brought by the outfit makes that even covered with semen, Lolita has enough stat to unlock everything.
Where it's better to be washed + hair + makeup is for the date with Thomas.

I know I have to implement a lot of things in the game. Unlike other games with a fixed script, this is an open world. This means that I have to try to anticipate a lot of cases depending on what Lolita has already done or not (for example if she talked with her colleagues in the brothel, she recognizes her in the hospital). There are a lot of cases, and I add some with each update. Unfortunately I can't do everything at once.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Also the problem with this is that you can enter warehouse at any time, which gets you stuck if Lolita's bladder is full.
You should block access to warehouse until the quest that has to do with it is released to the player.
It's not a quest to unlock. You can go to the warehouse the first day of the game with a full bladder. You will be blocked for a minute and you will be able to access the toilet (you just have to be patient)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Normally, what makes her want to wash is certain jobs, sports or being covered in semen.
However, you don't have to wash in the game. She just says one sentence on her way out.
All the best jobs make her stink then, maybe install showers in places such as the whorehouse and sex shop to help with this? :unsure: :coffee:
So i can get the stink off her right when she's done working, that'd be helpful in keeping her clean.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It's not a quest to unlock. You can go to the warehouse the first day of the game with a full bladder. You will be blocked for a minute and you will be able to access the toilet (you just have to be patient)
Oh, you mean i have to wait inside for a minute?
Dang. Something that explains this as a text pop-up would be nice when you enter, otherwise it totally feels like a bug.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Oh, you mean i have to wait inside for a minute?
Dang. Something that explains this as a text pop-up would be nice when you enter, otherwise it totally feels like a bug.
Normally, if you try to go out, the first time: Lolita says she wants to pee.
and if you try to go out again it says: "(don't panic it's not a bug)"

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Normally, if you try to go out, the first time: Lolita says she wants to pee.
and if you try to go out again it says: "(don't panic it's not a bug)"
I see, looks like i glossed right over the message and didn't even notice. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Thanks for the explanation.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, I know it's long. I am working as fast as I can.
Unfortunately, I had created a big bug at the warhouse that I had a lot of trouble to find and that made me lose a lot of time, which didn't help things (now, I think I've managed to fix it, but I still have to run some tests to be sure I succeeded)
I also still have a lot of images to do, and code, before I can post the update.
Your impatience is understandable, however, I don't want to post an incomplete (or very buggy) update that would be frustrating for everyone.

If you refer to this message, it still remains to do :
- Add 4 others CGs at students party (2 are completely written, I have to rewrite the 2 others before doing all of them)
- Add 5 others new CGs at the Warhouse (everything is written, it only remains to realize them)
and eventually the optionnal add... (this one is not so long to do)

very thank you for your hard working . im great to hear that processed done .

Last edited:
Reactions: gille and pepette

gille

Jun 23, 2018
Are ya still doing well?
still waiting to see what you've done to the game :p
Wit all my Suport keep going well :D

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Are ya still doing well?
still waiting to see what you've done to the game :p
Wit all my Suport keep going well :D
Yes, of course! And I've made good progress. :cool:
I almost finished adding all the new stuff in the game (even a bit more than planned), I also did all the translations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still have 2 CGs to adapt for the CGroom :coffee:, a lot of images to clean up :coffee::coffee::coffee:, a small modification on a non-triggering condition for several pre-existing scenes :coffee::coffee:, some balancing of stats gains :coffee:... and a lot of pre-testing to do to check that I didn't code any bug :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I have good hopes to launch the "alpha test" phase in two weeks... I'm still terrible at estimating time, so don't blame me if it takes longer... (the alpha test consists of two new games played in full, one in English, the other in French)

My usual tester is not available anymore (she just had a baby :love: ) so the test will take a bit longer than usual.
Since testing myself is less efficient (I know what is supposed to happen and I rarely click in the wrong place), it's possible that I propose to some of you to do a "beta test" before publishing officially the new version. :unsure:
I'll keep you informed of course.

Anonym0912

Aug 11, 2021
Hello. The download per anonfiles is downloading a virus called "enery.exe" which you cant uninstall. As far as i know, its an AD-Virus for Browsers. (its just 124mb)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hello. The download per anonfiles is downloading a virus called "enery.exe" which you cant uninstall. As far as i know, its an AD-Virus for Browsers. (its just 124mb)
Anonfiles has been doing that a lot lately, apparently. I've seen people mention it on multiple threads.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anonfiles has been doing that a lot lately, apparently. I've seen people mention it on multiple threads.
I can't replicate this issue nor did I find anything about this specifically with a DDG or Google search. The Update and Full Version downloads in the OP look to download their respective files, based on file name and size.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
It's surprising, the link has been there for a long time. It has been downloaded thousands of times and you are the first one to report this problem.
I try to download it, my antivirus (ESET) does not find anything... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
seems this virus is very recent and it didn't exist when I uploaded.
Maybe you got this virus somewhere else... Hope you can get rid of it

I can't replicate this issue nor did I find anything about this specifically with a DDG or Google search. The Update and Full Version downloads in the OP look to download their respective files, based on file name and size.
Thanks for the check ;)

Reactions: makeitso

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's surprising, the link has been there for a long time. It has been downloaded thousands of times and you are the first one to report this problem.
I try to download it, my antivirus (ESET) does not find anything... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
seems this virus is very recent and it didn't exist when I uploaded.
Maybe you got this virus somewhere else... Hope you can get rid of it
I doubt it. A lot of people, in various threads, seemed to have that same problem. Likely, Anonfiles seems to start not being as trustworthy as it once was. Because I don't see why it would affect a lot of people if that was a virus from something unrelated.
It might simply be that it doesn't happen every time, so as to not be flagged too fast ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes