elchivo

Dec 15, 2018

In the LonaRPG wiki you can find all about builds and any other doubts you might. In case you still dont find the answer for ur question just ask here or go to the official discord server. (I dont have the link for the discord server but im sure you might be able to find it if you look for it hard enough)
Take issue with saying only the swords are good in the short class, the club+lantern are amazing because of the big stamina damage+chest wounds dropping enemy defense to nothing.

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
Is there an errorlog text file that was generated with that error?

We really should make it standard practice to always post the errorlog files, they provide better details on what happened.
Yes but when i extract cheat then error show up

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I mostly respect him for doing it(the Dev I mean) since these day not much ppl really care about their own country.
I also respect him as a developer of an art form
But man :( I think he kinda harse on his judgment, i do respect his country and i belive most ppl are.
His posted just make me sad man :(
(sorry for my poor engrisk skill)
There's a difference between being for his own country and being a psychopath, he straight up sent an E-Mail to dlsite staff with the message to nuke Japan again if they don't delete his account, I get that this is a joke but I feel like this guy wasn't punched enough by his parents as a kid to be saying shit like that...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yes but when i extract cheat then error show up
Well I can only assume that you are not extracting correctly. Screenshots of the folders would help, as that errorlog mentions nothing about cheat.

Listing your exact steps while extracting would also be appreciated (don't leave anything out)

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
Well I can only assume that you are not extracting correctly. Screenshots of the folders would help, as that errorlog mentions nothing about cheat.

Listing your exact steps while extracting would also be appreciated (don't leave anything out)
Official Addon Modules and Community-Made Addon Modules [Optional] are not working ..Normal cheat working

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Official Addon Modules and Community-Made Addon Modules [Optional] are not working ..Normal cheat working
You didn't install them into their own folders did you? Because they don't work that way. They integrate completely with the main mod. ie: There should be only 1 folder for all of MCM (Cheats Mod)

Also, the Inventory Editor addon has a bug in recent game versions that already has a fix linked (use Ricordi's fix linked in the description for the addon)

While everything should still work fine after that, keep in mind that the version of the mod released here is behind on A LOT of changes, including the mentioned InvEdit fix.

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
You didn't install them into their own folders did you? Because they don't work that way. They integrate completely with the main mod. ie: There should be only 1 folder for all of MCM (Cheats Mod)

Also, the Inventory Editor addon has a bug in recent game versions that already has a fix linked (use Ricordi's fix linked in the description for the addon)

While everything should still work fine after that, keep in mind that the version of the mod released here is behind on A LOT of changes, including the mentioned InvEdit fix.
can u elaborate and please guide me to install them by step

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
This is already done on the mod post.

There's already a video on that.
If the video is too fast to understand: download it and play it back at a slower rate.
It starts from after everything has already been downloaded.
Thankx
Btw can help with this Screenshot (88).png Screenshot (88).png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
No description i exctrat in mod folder .. nothing working i guess
That looks normal to me, keep in mind that belly mod only shows as working once Lona is pregnant.

It doesn't have either a preview image or an info text file, so no picture or description in NyxLauncher.

Also, I personally recommend to have Cheats Mod be the last to load. Just guarantees other mods won't be replacing any required aliasing for the mod to work (though neither Big Booba nor Big Belly do such things at present)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes