dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
I really wish he didn't tie blue pots with urethra damage, or at the very least, have made it so turning off urine fetish would actually disable the visual aspect of it.
'Oh you want to play 'optimally' and use blue pots so you don't get beaten by a baseline enemy even at max level? Fuck you, enjoy watching her piss all over herself every few steps, regardless of your fetish settings.'

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Apparently you can cripple the Orgre/Orkindwarboss and all his minions with help of Goblin slayer with zero effort.
Yeah, that was... unexpected. Until you realize it perfectly ties back to Elise Orkind Research. I'm glad there's an option to cheese the fight, doing it the hard way is pretty tough.

Speaking of hidden options, if you think Cecily hasn't suffered enough, try taking her along for the first Coastal Fortress quest.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I really wish Goblin Slayer's goblins are as dangerous and grim as in this game. The show and even the light novel has gone villa.

Kennay

Nov 27, 2017
I want to properly play this game but I don't understand how to make any progress in this game, I understand the game is suppose to be very difficult but I can't seem to grasp any mechanic in this game to avoid falling into depravity. There's 3 personas, one of them being very tough, so I thought maybe this is a build which allows you to adventure heavily but no matter what, soon I'll hit that wall of no stamina and the never ending loop of just starving and ending up in some fuck room. When I land into one of these scenerios, I can't figure out how to escape, character just has no legs most of the time and whatever little food they give just doesn't seem enough. Every fight I get in seems to throw my stamina so low, it's dangerous to keep fighting so I consume more food, but I burn through it so quickly, the quest rewards isn't even close enough to restock me in anything.

Is this suppose to be stealth heavy game? Am I suppose to run every from every encounter possible? I'm geniunely asking for tips or any guidance, I can't seem to last more then acouple of days after getting out of the sewers before eventually getting captured.

I think there are alot of mechanics not explained that is going over my head. It honestly took me hours to figure out that the TP or tradepoints thing with their relation to money. I still don't even know what Weak does.

Iwantmods2

May 16, 2022
I want to properly play this game but I don't understand how to make any progress in this game, I understand the game is suppose to be very difficult but I can't seem to grasp any mechanic in this game to avoid falling into depravity. There's 3 personas, one of them being very tough, so I thought maybe this is a build which allows you to adventure heavily but no matter what, soon I'll hit that wall of no stamina and the never ending loop of just starving and ending up in some fuck room. When I land into one of these scenerios, I can't figure out how to escape, character just has no legs most of the time and whatever little food they give just doesn't seem enough. Every fight I get in seems to throw my stamina so low, it's dangerous to keep fighting so I consume more food, but I burn through it so quickly, the quest rewards isn't even close enough to restock me in anything.

Is this suppose to be stealth heavy game? Am I suppose to run every from every encounter possible? I'm geniunely asking for tips or any guidance, I can't seem to last more then acouple of days after getting out of the sewers before eventually getting captured.

I think there are alot of mechanics not explained that is going over my head. It honestly took me hours to figure out that the TP or tradepoints thing with their relation to money. I still don't even know what Weak does.
Considering there's a whole wiki dedicated for this game you might want to go through some page for a quick read for tips. The game can be pretty hard in the beginning

Plein

Aug 8, 2021

You can hire people in the tavern, these hirelings dont need food upkeep once hired, they refresh their stats every map change

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
There's a difference between being for his own country and being a psychopath, he straight up sent an E-Mail to dlsite staff with the message to nuke Japan again if they don't delete his account, I get that this is a joke but I feel like this guy wasn't punched enough by his parents as a kid to be saying shit like that...
he told us that if we didnt delete his account, he will spam RL cp all over the forum

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
There's a difference between being for his own country and being a psychopath, he straight up sent an E-Mail to dlsite staff with the message to nuke Japan again if they don't delete his account, I get that this is a joke but I feel like this guy wasn't punched enough by his parents as a kid to be saying shit like that...
I love Lona, both its setting and its world, its gameplay, everything.

But you have to be aware that he, as a creator, is deranged, to the point that anyone who says something he doesn't like will immediately be labeled a Chinese communist.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
I love Lona, both its setting and its world, its gameplay, everything.

But you have to be aware that he, as a creator, is deranged, to the point that anyone who says something he doesn't like will immediately be labeled a Chinese communist.
What to do when it is now literally being decided whether China will take military action against Taiwan... Taiwan just held a presidential election and the Democratic Party won. And China has made it clear that if Taiwan tries to define itself as an independent state, it will strike.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes