Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Update the mod.

Either:
  • Grab the fix from the secondary link for the Inventory Editor addon
or​
  • Get the latest version of the mod from the github which already has the fix and more (be sure to use the UMM v1.2.1 that is specifically attached to the release though or it will fail to load the mod)
Ok, so I did the secondary link and it works, thanks a lot!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
the umm is at 1.2.0 from when i grabbed it
UMM 1.2.1 is a custom fix for a bug that I found. Unfortunately UMM's dev hasn't included the fix yet.

I have that version linked on the releases of Cheat Menu Framework that need it.

For convenience I'll attach it to this post as well.

P.S: UltraRev It would be handy if there was a github or something for UMM.

P.P.S: The fix is for the requires node in mod.json. The check didn't work when the node was set with a version constraint,

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
UMM 1.2.1 is a custom fix for a bug that I found. Unfortunately UMM's dev hasn't included the fix yet.

I have that version linked on the releases of Cheat Menu Framework that need it.

For convenience I'll attach it to this post as well.

P.S: UltraRev It would be handy if there was a github or something for UMM.

P.P.S: The fix is for the requires node in mod.json. The check didn't work when the node was set with a version constraint,
in the cheat mod list it takes you to where the one i mention is at some of the mods in the listing need to be updated with thier fixes so people don't have to go on a goose chase for them lol but ya

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I haven't checked on this game in awhile, what's going on with the english translation?
Mtl Used twice with a language folder rename is still an amazing quality full translation. It’s basically two x 10k characters translated for free. Uploaded the files for 8.9 a few pages prior.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The Big Booba Mod does not seem to work for me. The cosmetic only version work (RC version) but the one that include the scripts and what not (R versions) do not work for me.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The Big Booba Mod does not seem to work for me. The cosmetic only version work (RC version) but the one that include the scripts and what not (R versions) do not work for me.
R versions need UltraModManager to be installed as well, then you have to go see Elise ingame and buy the Expanded Breasts MOD.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Variant63

Oct 18, 2023
Help me out, if was editing an .rb file. Where would I find individual npc's stats for arousal/(how often they try to fuck you). Also certain other npc's resistance to sexual attacks. Basically say for instance if I wanted bandits to try to fuck female human npc's more often than attacking them, and having that female npc just let it happen. Or even for instance monkeys trying to fuck everything....

Also I was looking to change Lona's the time it takes for her to give birth, like if I wanted her popping out babies every 3 days or hell even daily
:devilish:
Ok Update don't need to know the pregnancy part, I just edited the doomsday mod that makes birth take longer

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 182 Votes