Crackoheado

Oct 27, 2021
So I made Abom Managers and Abom Breeders almost 100 sex only, they just fuck people to death unless they wont stop running but the managers have no problem with that. And at the moment I have my Common Human Female's sex crazed batty bitches that just go around grabbing anybody trying to fuck, It can be quite disruptive. Oh and they also masturbate(female masturbation, doesn't look like they are holding a dick) and then "squirt" at ppl..... I can upload them if anybody wants. The problem Her is there's no pussy eating/face/ass animation for them so they don't have sex. They can still pussy grab/ass and pussy lick/face, so this made me think to add another animation to it like fisting which i haven't tried yet, or switching them to male but then they would just act as males possibly with no penis idk.

Oh but they do go around fucking the guys, just no lesbian/futa till i figure something out
and i still cant figure out how to get rats, bats, or horses to fuck. They will grab you, but then it just does a music note above there head wen they try to start sex
pretty much everything else tho will fuck
Im rather intrigued if i do say so myself

Azul Messiah

Sep 11, 2018
Took me 2 hours to get past the tutorial and get to the city, I don't think the difficulty was numbing I had fun. It makes the game more authentic or something.
I wish the game had more different art for the sex scenes though, and are there Love Interests in that game ? Rape and all are fun but like some love could be interesting too
Hmm I'm really scratching my brain to remember since it's been almost 2 years for me, but there is 1 that could possibly be considered a love interest. But it's with a pig and you have to be captured by a specific bandit group. If you go about things right you even get the pig as a companion who later lives in a specific forest afterwards.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
The game says all characters are above 21 but the MC from the looks of the preview doesnt look a day over early teens, and the other art is vile at best.
It's the artstyle, the doctor character doesn't look any older and med school is at least 6 years in uni with another 4 years for the obstetrics specialization :^)

SthreeP

May 21, 2022
made a hair edit for the entire messy hairstyle. which turns out alright-ish but I kinda don't like the stat
スクリーンショット 2024-04-07 031444.png スクリーンショット 2024-04-07 041940.png
edit: I fucked up and replaced the already done messy hair style with the original and I have to start over...
pain.
NEVER work with distraction around AND keep backup

Last edited:

SthreeP

May 21, 2022
thank you. I still have the edited map sprite at least. so I don't have to re-do that. probably need to readjust the position though since the image dimension and placement is not really uniform in this.
but still at least the sprite is very easily editable

Reactions: Yukihirou

SthreeP

May 21, 2022
I still have no idea how to properly edit the back hair since I can't really guess how they are attached especially on hcg. I probably have to assemble the whole scene on my drawing software. even then, I still have to deal with the more limited canvas size of the double braid if I were to re appropriate them. still, at the very least the new bangs goes well with the default braid and ponytail
1712566529379.png
1712567180208.png
got two more hair on the portrait that needs to be edited and after that I'll make backup so I won't accidentally replace it again.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I still have to deal with the more limited canvas size of the double braid if I were to re appropriate them.
Canvas size shouldn't matter. Just edit the pose data (Data/PConfig/ folder) until it is positioned correctly.

Once it's all done, convert the changes to a mod (see demo mod 3)

Empusial

Mar 20, 2020
I still have no idea how to properly edit the back hair since I can't really guess how they are attached especially on hcg. I probably have to assemble the whole scene on my drawing software. even then, I still have to deal with the more limited canvas size of the double braid if I were to re appropriate them. still, at the very least the new bangs goes well with the default braid and ponytail
View attachment 3521147
View attachment 3521164
got two more hair on the portrait that needs to be edited and after that I'll make backup so I won't accidentally replace it again.
Love the hair. Great job.

SthreeP

May 21, 2022
I'm not gonna claim that I did a good job, but I finished it. Replaces the basic/default hair bangs.
The back hair of this hairstyle (ponytail and twin braid) is untouched. see my previous post to see how it looks on those.
Small sprite also edited to reflect the portrait.
1712585499102.png 1712586033271.png 1712586050282.png
Uses vanilla palette so in theory the current recoloring stuff would work on it.
Keep in mind that as it is now, it's a replacer on the actual game file. So KEEP THE ORIGINAL FILES AS BACK UP. I am dum dum and couldn't be bothered to read to compile this into a mod folder for UMM. But if any of you smart people want to make that happen you are more than welcome.
I didn't actually test it thoroughly so if any of you find some weird shenanigans on the cg do let me know. I'll iron those out.

edit : minor spelling mistake and added screenshot of the small sprites

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes