• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3526299 why does this appear whenever i set my language to mtl
Clearly didn't read the Known Issues section:
[Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game.

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
As I said, I don't care. But just as you're annoyed by mentioning the topic, it drives me mad that people are grasping at straws trying to explain how the character ackshly is an adult, and for what reason? We all use this site, everyone knows why you're here and we all know what the content of the game is. If someone is ashamed of it and needs to come up with wild justifications then it's time for them to stop revisiting.
Guess I just wanted to vent a bit after seeing that one guy saying "this is what asian women look like" when describing a 14yo. Cheers and have a good day.
some people literally dont pay attention to the characters age because its a non issue

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
oh my god it's HER! Frieren's sidekick!
I still want hair down variation of this hair bangs, which I can do by just attach it to the "messy" hairstyle. But I really don't like the stat of that hair.
So I decided to mangle the dancer hair instead!
Edited everything but the dirt file because I couldn't be bothered to do that.
If you guys want this file as well do let me know. I'll drag myself to edit the dirt files and upload it here
View attachment 3524203
Now that I think about this, I do want this since it will looks great on booba Lona. May I have it ?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
sure. I just edited the front bangs of the portrait and game sprite this one.
dirt is untouched so it will look out of place
Thank, it's a good compromise, I can still have the default basic hairstyle anytime i want.

Dunkanlive

Apr 11, 2024
why when i activate mod in console boobs didn't change? I got latest version boobs still small. I download 0.9.0.5 and on that version i got same result.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
why when i activate mod in console boobs didn't change? I got latest version boobs still small. I download 0.9.0.5 and on that version i got same result.
With R versions of the mod you need to see Elise.
With RC versions they should be changed by default (being Cosmetics Only)

Keep in mind that there were major changes to the mod api and if the mod hasn't been updated for the latest game version yet there may be issues (this includes Cheat Menu Framework and UltraModManager [being a dependency for both CMF and the R versions of Lona Big Booba Mod])

0.9.x.x game versions are highly unstable atm (many game breaking bugs with many updates), so as such Cheat Menu Framework will not be updated until the game is stable again.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Already provided here
Both patches are different but should achieve essentially the same thing.

Old patch
1712882085121.png

New patch
1712882021925.png

EDIT: Swapped screenshots after some clarification.

P.S: :oops: This should of been obvious in hindsight, but everyone should be using the patches.json from [go fuck yourself]'s post, being the author of the patch. (Would be handy to get it linked in Extras on the OP)

Last edited:

SthreeP

May 21, 2022
Considering it's made using RPG Maker VX Ace, yep.
that's actually impressive. I didn't know that rpg maker can do this
smut aside I genuinely enjoy the gameplay loop. one of the best game of its kind I'd say. shame that it'll be difficult to recommend this game to other people without being side eyed lol.
though to be fair I don't know a lot of rpg maker game and those that I stumble upon usually just a low effort reading type game

Empusial

Mar 20, 2020
smut aside I genuinely enjoy the gameplay loop. one of the best game of its kind I'd say. shame that it'll be difficult to recommend this game to other people without being side eyed lol.
though to be fair I don't know a lot of rpg maker game and those that I stumble upon usually just a low effort reading type game
Yup its crazy how well They use engine also if you learn the spaghetti code you can mod the game yourself.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It's their loss, one of the best read I have had in the last decade was Monster Girl Quest trilogy and Muv Luv, it was really a good journey. And I didn't share them with anyone.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes