Apr 26, 2020
We're at 0.9 by now and I wonder if Eccma has something big planned for the 1.0. I don't want to see development on this end, but perhaps he has other good projects in mind.

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
Tôi đã cố gắng đánh bại thầy bói và bằng cách nào đó cô ấy lại biến thành thế này, tôi không biết tại sao. Screenshot_2024-04-15-08-00-48-585_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
Since I beat the fortune teller and turned her into a monster, I haven't seen her again. I don't know if she's dead yet

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
It's been a while since i played (0.800). Regarding sexual scenes/mechanics are there any new stuff? like more creatures that can impregnate lona?

lonaW

Feb 18, 2024
Is there any way use desu mod with big booba mod?
when i use this both mods, desu mod is not working.

ateatestap

Sep 3, 2023
ok, how the hell is one supposed to download this? the how to play says extract and run the exe but the exe is some weird Slowutil.exe or something that installed taskbarify, and offered 30 kinds of different antivirus, and whenever it says that it has installed the file i cant find it anywhere, has the link been changed or am i missing something?
i know, its my fault, i still dont know much about this, but like, how do i even delete the supposed phantom file? if i cant play at least i would like to be as i was before

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
It's been a while since i played (0.800). Regarding sexual scenes/mechanics are there any new stuff? like more creatures that can impregnate lona?
Tail, freckles, pubes, venereal disease, and one new h-pose. Also some orkind (mini)bosses, but without any special h-scene.
Cocona prostitution was probably already a thing in 0800, but in case you missed it there's that.

Is this game difficulty brutal or pretty easy?
The game has a bit of a steep learning curve, once you know what you're doing it can be pretty easy.
GKuoYm-XEAAsYOq.jpg
art plucked from

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
ok, how the hell is one supposed to download this? the how to play says extract and run the exe but the exe is some weird Slowutil.exe or something that installed taskbarify, and offered 30 kinds of different antivirus, and whenever it says that it has installed the file i cant find it anywhere, has the link been changed or am i missing something?
i know, its my fault, i still dont know much about this, but like, how do i even delete the supposed phantom file? if i cant play at least i would like to be as i was before
It would be helpful for everyone if you specified which link caused this so others don't get it (and so the mods can replace or remove the link in question, though it's more likely you clicked an ad masquerading as a download link)

As for how to remedy the problem I have no idea.

I'm going to assume you don't do backups that you could restore from (most people don't, even though they should [myself included])

Luqm00152

Jun 12, 2020
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3484319

View attachment 3484334

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.5` ( / RC2.3.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags
i can't for the life of me get this mod to work. i have activated the mod manager an it pops up as an useable mod. however when i select it it does nothing.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes