minifine123

Oct 14, 2021
1. Install DESU MOD.(y)
2. Install Booba Mod.(y)
3. Drop 100_DESU_Body_BOOBA.json into *Lona_Booba_Graphics/PaletteChanger* folder.
View attachment 3547448

4.Do not activate DESU MOD in mod loader (as you only need the .act files in the *DESU_MODE/others_pals* folder).
:cautious: bruh. You can go ahead and activate it, if you'd like, it will work with Booba.
View attachment 3547502

5. View attachment 3547480
View attachment 3547482
What version are you play on, could you give me the link of this version

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
What should I do to get down to meet the mermaid? I pushed the rocks into the right box but nothing happened
Could be bugged. What version are you on? Try restarting the puzzle with button up North or leave and re-enter location.
If none of that helps you might be shit out of luck, JoiPlay-specific bugs are not exactly a priority.

What is the easiest job that give ok money? I know that i am very noob at fighting
If you're not already locked into Tough personality, you can try prostitution.
Getting 10 SUR and making Dry Meals and Smoked Meats sells reasonably well.
First four Arena fights are relatively easy, if you go in at full stamina and run around to kite opponents to take them one at a time (fifth fight will be a boss of sorts).
You can use hirelings to do fightig for you, Dog + Jones works pretty well, are cheap to hire, and will "respawn" back at the inn when they die. You just need to talk to the dog to set it into attack mode at every location. They will clean graveyard, mines, or hunt boars without any help from Lona.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Question, is the 0.9.0.5 in English? If not, does the English Patch work for it? At least until certain point?
The linked english patch hasn't been updated since 0.7.4.1, do NOT use it with any later version as it will break the game due to missing and incompatible text blocks.

Use the MTL tool for the text that hasn't been translated yet. A translation cache was added in v1.0.7 of the tool.

Reactions: QSquiensabe

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to use big tit mod? Is it compatible with today's version?
Current Public version is 0.9.0.5.
Current Subscriber version is 0.9.0.9.

It might be compatible with the public build but I doubt it would be with the most recent version.
Though he did say that 0.9.0.5 has a massive modding API and has broken many, many mods.

Also, be aware that 0.9.0.5 is no longer available on his cloud server, replaced by 0.9.0.6.

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
Current Public version is 0.9.0.5.
Current Subscriber version is 0.9.0.9.

It might be compatible with the public build but I doubt it would be with the most recent version.
Though he did say that 0.9.0.5 has a massive modding API and has broken many, many mods.

Also, be aware that 0.9.0.5 is no longer available on his cloud server, replaced by 0.9.0.6.
where to buy outfit?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Sex = Die in that game?
Or there's a good reason to reload the game as soon as Lona is captured?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex is not a death as every creature out there except wild beasts and zombies tries to keep captive women alive for reproduction. You just enter a Loop where Lona gets fucked, then fed, then she sleeps, she conceives in time, births and repeat. A loop you can easily escape by keeping your stamina up, break shackles, find your chest enter stealth and get out. Most of the time this works. Abomination nests are harder to escape.
Lona only dies when her HP reaches 0. For example before she could die during captivity if her HP was already low, she gets gangbanged, her stamina reaches 0, has not enough food and feints. When she feints and is starving she takes HP dmg and thus this kills her. While i experienced this a long time ago i have yet to see this happen again. Eccma, the creator, i think fixed it. Now Lona's captors feed her often and she becomes healthy again.
The only reason i can see to reload the game is if you just can't be bothered to try and escape.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes