Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does pubic hair not work in this game anymore? You can't even cheat it properly.
Each playthrough has a different growth rate. Sometimes the first playthrough won't even have it.

Are there mods or cheats to neverending/replenish health because the game so very hard? :'<
Literally linked on the OP in Extras (and also my signature below )

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
I got Adam first quest but I don't have the pickpocketing skill and I don't know how to get the pickpocketing skill. What should I do to get that skill?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I got Adam first quest but I don't have the pickpocketing skill and I don't know how to get the pickpocketing skill. What should I do to get that skill?
May be related to the Ninja traits. The skill is "Steal" once you have the right one.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So I should add points to the Scoutcraft skill to get the thief skill, right?
Wait, nevermind. You should already have the "Steal" skill from the start.

However, the higher your SCU (Scoutcraft), the better it works.

I recommend to get the "From The Shadows" and "Into The Darkness" traits so you can sneak and not get taken out of sneak from using the skill.
  • From The Shadows: Holding skills no longer affect sneaking until the skill activates.<1>
  • Into The Darkness: Skill activation no longer affects sneaking.

Footnotes:
  • <1> - Cheat Menu Framework includes a modscript that expands this to make pressing the Confirm keybind no longer affect sneaking (modscript can be used standalone)

Reactions: Evizzy89

DeadGone

Aug 21, 2018
Each playthrough has a different growth rate. Sometimes the first playthrough won't even have it.

Literally linked on the OP in Extras (and also my signature below )
Any cheat or way to speed it up? I'm on my 20th rebirth and still nothing

ReallyNoName

Apr 17, 2024
I have a question - is it normal to have that many bandit ambushes within the city walls?

I just got into this game and I really like it, but my recent playthroughs (about 10 of them) ended prematurely because of bandit ambushes in Noer. Maybe it's just a steak of bad luck or something, but I can't get around it in any way. I play on Doom mode. I tried changing builds, different approaches, nothing helps. They ambush you even during the day. Even with 20 in survival, it only seems that the number of ambushes increase. I do get "lucky" from time to time and manage to outrun them to the border of the location, but that has like, 5% success rate. Plus there are always 5-6 of them in a narrow street and they are literally unkillable even 1v1. Which is never 1v1, and once they surround you its over. At some point I managed to get to level 30 and got some mage stuff before that happened. After 30 seconds of battle and when all my potions were gone they sustained literally zero damage and proceeded to do their dirty job anyway. At this point I even realized that outside of town is actually safer, as there are many other encounters and even bandits can be avoided, there are chances at least. While in the city it is almost always a "game over" event.

I know and understand that this game is hardcore of the hardcore, especially on doom mode, and I'm not complaining. I like it this way. But I literally ran out of options here, as this problem doesn't seem to have a solution. Aside from surrendering and getting properly "used". So I wanted to ask - how do you guys get around this?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I have a question - is it normal to have that many bandit ambushes within the city walls?

I just got into this game and I really like it, but my recent playthroughs (about 10 of them) ended prematurely because of bandit ambushes in Noer. Maybe it's just a steak of bad luck or something, but I can't get around it in any way. I play on Doom mode. I tried changing builds, different approaches, nothing helps. They ambush you even during the day. Even with 20 in survival, it only seems that the number of ambushes increase. I do get "lucky" from time to time and manage to outrun them to the border of the location, but that has like, 5% success rate. Plus there are always 5-6 of them in a narrow street and they are literally unkillable even 1v1. Which is never 1v1, and once they surround you its over. At some point I managed to get to level 30 and got some mage stuff before that happened. After 30 seconds of battle and when all my potions were gone they sustained literally zero damage and proceeded to do their dirty job anyway. At this point I even realized that outside of town is actually safer, as there are many other encounters and even bandits can be avoided, there are chances at least. While in the city it is almost always a "game over" event.

I know and understand that this game is hardcore of the hardcore, especially on doom mode, and I'm not complaining. I like it this way. But I literally ran out of options here, as this problem doesn't seem to have a solution. Aside from surrendering and getting properly "used". So I wanted to ask - how do you guys get around this?
The Bandits have their base inside the town (2 tiles below the north gate), hence why bandit ambushes are more common in town.

ReallyNoName

Apr 17, 2024
The Bandits have their base inside the town (2 tiles below the north gate), hence why bandit ambushes are more common in town.
So, how does it work then? The further I am from their base, the less are the chances of ambush? Cause I've been ambushed even when I just got out of the tavern. Or at Elise clinic. Even near the eastern gates.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So, how does it work then? The further I am from their base, the less are the chances of ambush? Cause I've been ambushed even when I just got out of the tavern. Or at Elise clinic. Even near the eastern gates.
It's not distanced-based. It's purely just that the Noer Town region has less hostile groups to choose from (Bandits, [and, if Lona's morality is too low, Guards, otherwise a neutral group]), where as outside the region the other hostile groups are also in the mix.

Jan 31, 2018
Hello gents,

Is there a place where I can check the list of all possible console (F10) commands other than the Wiki (
(I want to change the vagina status to micro or ruined for different scenarios)

ReallyNoName

Apr 17, 2024
It's not distanced-based. It's purely just that the Noer Town region has less hostile groups to choose from (Bandits, [and, if Lona's morality is too low, Guards, otherwise a neutral group]), where as outside the region the other hostile groups are also in the mix.
So there is nothing that can be done? Seems like Noer is just a death trap then.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes