ReallyNoName

Apr 17, 2024
The only thing you can really do is grind enough levels to raise the trait that improves the success of escaping the initial prompt. Or cheat.
Wiki says to have a 95% escape chance you need to have something like 250 stamina. Well... that is 50-60 levels ... guess the only option is to leave the city and live off the land, eh? ))

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello gents,

Is there a place where I can check the list of all possible console (F10) commands other than the Wiki (
(I want to change the vagina status to micro or ruined for different scenarios)
The console command is:
Code:
$game_player.actor.vag_damage = value
Where value is:
  • For Micro: any value in the range of 0-1000.
  • For Ruined: any value in the range of 8001-20000
The other statuses are:
  • For Tight: any value in the range of 1001-2000
  • For Used: any value in the range of 2001-4000
  • For Wide: any value in the range of 4001-8000
Any other value results in Micro or No Data

Info Source: The code in the lona_hole_broken_level function as of 0.9.0.9

Last edited:

Jan 31, 2018
The console command is:
Code:
$game_player.actor.vag_damage = value
Where value is:
  • For Micro: any value in the range of 0-1000.
  • For Ruined: any value in the range of 8001-20000
The other statuses are:
  • For Tight: any value in the range of 1001-2000
  • For Used: any value in the range of 2001-4000
  • For Wide: any value in the range of 4001-8000
Any other value results in Micro

Info Source: The code in the lona_hole_broken_level function as of 0.9.0.9
I appreciate the detailed reply,
This addresses the exact query!

If I may ask, what file should I go through to check out the code myself?

Thanks very much!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I appreciate the detailed reply,
This addresses the exact query!

If I may ask, what file should I go through to check out the code myself?

Thanks very much!
Data/Scripts/Editables/510_GetText.rb for the lona_hole_broken_level function which pulls the text from the translation data.

P.S:
Should be noted that a Ruin status of 10000+ results in the Loose Vagina state. Before then napping slowly repairs the damage.​

Funfact: Potions and other consumables that you would think would help actually make the damage worse, rather than helping.

Reactions: 201199

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks!
Is there a code to change the world difficulty,
the ingame way is to get a random encounter with the "Priest" and donate to reduce it.
--------------------------
EDIT:
found it

"$story_stats["WorldDifficulty"]=1"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny567
Aug 22, 2021
Any idea how close the game is to a finished content state? I know there will be oodles of bugfixes and patches after that, but the last time I played (over a year ago), most of the island seemed fleshed out content wise.

Waiting for my moment to give it another go when the next update won't bork existing saves.

Jan 31, 2018
A small question to the Succubus Experts,
In your experience what is the best "Sexy" and "Weak" stat values to get an effective succubus run without being automatically and immediately attacked whenever anyone sees you?!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
There is no other state except 1 and it does not grow at all from there?
So it is.
The cause is max_stacks doesn't get set from the database anymore. And because the PubicHair states never had any json files created they have been reduced to a max stack of 1.
So in this case it's an Eccma done goofed up.
To be fair, the builds have been mighty unstable since 0.8.9.2 and there have been so many buggy changes that it must of gotten overlooked.

Attached is a fix, however, keep in mind it was made with 0.9.0.9, so if there are any issues because of this fix, that will be why.

Extract to the game root and overwrite the files (although only the States.rvdata2 will get the overwrite prompt)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
is there any equipment or outfits or does this game only have the basic stuff you start with + like 6 different weapons
if there is more where could I find them?

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone tell what new quests have been updated? I play for story so, is cocona story or Cecily updated yet?

Cecily: last time was just training in the yard after stealing documents, quest tbd

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can't open MTL, the program just closes immediately every time I open it. Does anyone have an idea why this happens?
Extract this script to where you have the MTL tool and run it.
It may at least show why it is crashing.

Read the comments in the script for 1 possible fix if it's the renderer.

Reactions: dxxddddd87

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
A small question to the Succubus Experts,
In your experience what is the best "Sexy" and "Weak" stat values to get an effective succubus run without being automatically and immediately attacked whenever anyone sees you?!
"Sexy" stat doesnt make enemies not attack you, it influences success for prostitution. "Weak" is the one you are talking about. IDK the exact number but i dress my Lona in rags. It makes Gobbos and Deepones crazy.

Reactions: 201199

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Guys help me pls i don't understand why this bug appear after i chose armor,item and weapons option View attachment 3560306 And here is the mod im using View attachment 3560317
Update the mod (clean install it even), this was fixed a long time ago.

I even just improved the check that filters out the blank items.

I'm currently testing the fix for Infinite Stamina breaking the birth event.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Any idea how close the game is to a finished content state? I know there will be oodles of bugfixes and patches after that, but the last time I played (over a year ago), most of the island seemed fleshed out content wise.

Waiting for my moment to give it another go when the next update won't bork existing saves.

I think nobody have any clue except for eccma, but looking by the patch notes it would probably either late 2024 or 2025 the progress of the story is quite slow but he is focusing on fixing stuffs

Jan 31, 2018
Hello gents,
Does anyone know what the file name of the "Awaken" Seawitch transformation skill is?

I assumed it would be in the "Data\Effects\Skill" directory but no file name there makes sense for it.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes