Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i can't for the life of me get this mod to work. i have activated the mod manager an it pops up as an useable mod. however when i select it it does nothing.
R versions require a visit to Elise to buy the "Expanded Breasts MOD"
RC versions just do as they are the Cosmetics Only versions.

Kuro-GodsMistake

Apr 4, 2023
R versions require a visit to Elise to buy the "Expanded Breasts MOD"
RC versions just do as they are the Cosmetics Only versions.
Kenny, you said you have the latest version of the game right? I have a question, do you know if recolor mods like Desu mod work on joiplay in the latest version? actually, do they even work on joiplay at all?

Edit: nvm i just read some of your old replies about this.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ok, how the hell is one supposed to download this? the how to play says extract and run the exe but the exe is some weird Slowutil.exe or something that installed taskbarify, and offered 30 kinds of different antivirus, and whenever it says that it has installed the file i cant find it anywhere, has the link been changed or am i missing something?
i know, its my fault, i still dont know much about this, but like, how do i even delete the supposed phantom file? if i cant play at least i would like to be as i was before
Your anitvirus intercepted and quarantined it. What I can suggest is you make an entirely new folder and set your AV to ignore this new folder), download and extract the game to that. I always keep it in this folder -that I made myself and have full read/write permissions to it and have set my AV to ignore it- (Drive):\Games\RPGMaker\VX
SlowUtil.exe and taskbarify shouldn't be present in this game or archives. By themselves, they are at worst suspicious and there's not a lot of easily available information on what they are or what they do.

A decent method to see if the .zip is at fault is to run it through virustotal.com's online scanner.
You could try MalwareBytes. That tends to clean up a lot of crap and if it can't, it'll tell you where the files are located.
You might need to use the Task Manager to kill the offending process first and then get to cleaning it out.

where to get food? and what is my mission in the game?
You can get food from the tavern that you'll need to trade coins at to get TP (Trade Points) which are then used to buy things.
Alternatively:
(1) At the tavern, there's a cookbook behind the counter that you can nab for free
(2) Go out the north gate and into what looks like plains / farmland (a small fenced-in area) and kill bunnies. You can then use the Black Cauldron to toss the meat in (with a spare log of wood)* for a food item that doesn't decay (Smoked Meat) at a rate of 2 Wild Meat (+1 Wooden Log) per every 1 Meat. It's more worth if you toss a pile of Wild Meat in with a wooden log. For every batch of Smoked Meat, you just need the one log.
Alternatively, you can skip the log and make Meat Soup instead. Soups are really good in this game.
You could also cycle between the two fenced in areas (as long as you're playing on the default difficulty) and just get a whole heap of veg and make soup out of that. As far as I know Soup keeps as well.

*You can also toss in the starting Club if you haven't got any spare logs.

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
Your anitvirus intercepted and quarantined it. What I can suggest is you make an entirely new folder and set your AV to ignore this new folder), download and extract the game to that. I always keep it in this folder -that I made myself and have full read/write permissions to it and have set my AV to ignore it- (Drive):\Games\RPGMaker\VX
SlowUtil.exe and taskbarify shouldn't be present in this game or archives. By themselves, they are at worst suspicious and there's not a lot of easily available information on what they are or what they do.

A decent method to see if the .zip is at fault is to run it through virustotal.com's online scanner.
You could try MalwareBytes. That tends to clean up a lot of crap and if it can't, it'll tell you where the files are located.
You might need to use the Task Manager to kill the offending process first and then get to cleaning it out.

You can get food from the tavern that you'll need to trade coins at to get TP (Trade Points) which are then used to buy things.
Alternatively:
(1) At the tavern, there's a cookbook behind the counter that you can nab for free
(2) Go out the north gate and into what looks like plains / farmland (a small fenced-in area) and kill bunnies. You can then use the Black Cauldron to toss the meat in (with a spare log of wood)* for a food item that doesn't decay (Smoked Meat) at a rate of 2 Wild Meat (+1 Wooden Log) per every 1 Meat. It's more worth if you toss a pile of Wild Meat in with a wooden log. For every batch of Smoked Meat, you just need the one log.
Alternatively, you can skip the log and make Meat Soup instead. Soups are really good in this game.
You could also cycle between the two fenced in areas (as long as you're playing on the default difficulty) and just get a whole heap of veg and make soup out of that. As far as I know Soup keeps as well.

*You can also toss in the starting Club if you haven't got any spare logs.
my food can get rotten?

ateatestap

Sep 3, 2023
i used the uploadheaven, of the english version, link i think, mainly because it was the only one that ringed a bell, and i made sure to only click, on, at least, the things that seemed proper download buttons, i deleted theoretically taskbarify, and the slow didnt seem do do anything more than try to download the game and offer tons of antivirus in the process,but the file itself, inside the Slow program did say that it was downloading luna, so while it may change the file name depending on the thing that i wanted to install, i think the link itself is fked, since i remember that i tried other link, the russian one and it was the same zip, at wich point i was, no longer horny and gave up

ant1xrest

Mar 24, 2024
Установил, мод менеджер не ругается, ачивку о скачивании мода получил, в меню отображается, только вот не работает всеравно, версия 0.9.0.9, и только не говорит, что 0.9.5.0 это последняя поддерживаемая версия...
ПОМОЩЬ!!!!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i used the uploadheaven, of the english version, link i think, mainly because it was the only one that ringed a bell, and i made sure to only click, on, at least, the things that seemed proper download buttons, i deleted theoretically taskbarify, and the slow didnt seem do do anything more than try to download the game and offer tons of antivirus in the process,but the file itself, inside the Slow program did say that it was downloading luna, so while it may change the file name depending on the thing that i wanted to install, i think the link itself is fked, since i remember that i tried other link, the russian one and it was the same zip, at wich point i was, no longer horny and gave up
Just tried the UploadHaven link with and without active ad block (site-only)

It tried to redirect me to something, but got caught by the ad blocker. Anti-Virus also blocked 3 hidden downloads :unsure:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Установил, мод менеджер не ругается, ачивку о скачивании мода получил, в меню отображается, только вот не работает всеравно, версия 0.9.0.9, и только не говорит, что 0.9.5.0 это последняя поддерживаемая версия...
ПОМОЩЬ!!!!
Cheat Menu Framework is compatible with 0.9.0.9
v1.0rc3 and above require UMM 1.2.1 (linked on releases in "Important" alert, 1.2.1 fixes dependency check)

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
When i use desu mod and booba mod together, this happens.
what should i do?
1. Install DESU MOD.(y)
2. Install Booba Mod.(y)
3. Drop 100_DESU_Body_BOOBA.json into *Lona_Booba_Graphics/PaletteChanger* folder.
1713295656599.png

4.Do not activate DESU MOD in mod loader (as you only need the .act files in the *DESU_MODE/others_pals* folder).
:cautious: bruh. You can go ahead and activate it, if you'd like, it will work with Booba.
1713297014285.png

5. 1713296461209.png
1713296500620.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lonaW and Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes