igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Played a lot now until I get mandatory companions and Holy F!

Rage inducing I tell you when they get into a choke point, fall, and you have no way of helping them until they die. Even worse, traveling rogue events will, most of the time, be fatal to the follower. They get surrounded so easily and just die.

Maybe I'll consider using followers until I get the hitchhiker ability.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I guess the consensual interactions with the goblins were... a bit weird, but it was one of the thing they had over the deep ones. Sheme they got removed.
Wait what, what heppened ? I didn't let Lona get goblined yet so I don't know.

Played a lot now until I get mandatory companions and Holy F!

Rage inducing I tell you when they get into a choke point, fall, and you have no way of helping them until they die. Even worse, traveling rogue events will, most of the time, be fatal to the follower. They get surrounded so easily and just die.

Maybe I'll consider using followers until I get the hitchhiker ability.
For encounter you can win. try to position your follower manually, set up trap and barrels to create choke points.
For dangerous encounter such as wolves, if you can't avoid it at all, considering running max speed at the exit. If the wolves kill your friend before you can run then consider dropping a smoke bomb the ninja-way and full speed to the exit.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
For encounter you can win. try to position your follower manually, set up trap and barrels to create choke points.
For dangerous encounter such as wolves, if you can't avoid it at all, considering running max speed at the exit. If the wolves kill your friend before you can run then consider dropping a smoke bomb the ninja-way and full speed to the exit.
Exactly what I did in the warehouse level. Positioned both besides the doorway and lured enemies one by one with stones. Cheesy but nothing else really works.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
it was a bug?/wird feter where if you interact with a goblin by pressing "z" on them without noticing you .you'll be able to brater or even prostitut with them
I see, indeed a bug, I even managed to prostitute Lona to a woman refugee in a camp in the rainforest before. Only for the game to realize there's no scene in the forest to play.

• Haha
Reactions: jony1212254855

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I even managed to prostitute Lona to a woman refugee in a camp in the rainforest before. Only for the game to realize there's no scene in the forest to play.
Female / Female content is the big thing I find missing from this game. I guess the author just isn't interested in it, which is fair enough. :/

Apr 9, 2020
I have question about pregnancy. How long is it take to give birth? how many Day in game?
depandes on witch race for goblins it take 40 days for deep ones i think 70 for abominations its 107? i am not sure zedted made i gaide its on page 68 there you can find chets to get the babys imidiatly

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
How to get seedbed? I got 1 but I can't remember how.
Bump on this question
Three ways:
1. Giving birth to non-human non-moot non-deepone race. In other words, Fishkind, Orkind, Goblin, Abomination or Troll.
2. Getting abomination insert "long needle" (it says that literally on first message in eng translation) into belly.
3. 5% when eating "Mutated mushroom"

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Two ways:
1. Giving birth to non-human non-moot non-deepone race. In other words, Fishkind, Orkind, Goblin, Abomination or Troll.
2. Getting abomination insert "long needle" (it says that literally on first message in eng translation) into belly.
is there any cheats to apply it directly?

Starman

May 31, 2017
Wait what, what heppened ? I didn't let Lona get goblined yet so I don't know.
Some goblins-particularly the ones that are sleeping, working, or just hanging out in a corner somewhere- aren't immediately hostile if your weak and sexy stats are high enough and would drop a ton of meat for Lona if you prostituted yourself to them. They also had their own CG and a "merchant table" of things like bugs and meat and mutated mushrooms they could sell to her. I'm surprised that it was considered a bug, it seemed so well integrated that I figured it was part of the experience of being a human woman in an orkind nest that you had the option to try to trade sex for favors.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes