Naughty Vermin

Mar 27, 2018
At least in my opinion, this is the most promising h-game right now. It's Amazing so far if you take your time to learn how to fight and survive... after several... awful mistakes that is... but is not really hard if you know what you're doing.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
how do u unchained the collar/shackle without blacksmith help?
didnt see the option in "need" skill, are there req for that?

Apr 9, 2020
you can go to esliy (the creepy kid that is also a docter ) go to brater the select tretmantes you should find the chain removeal if not then there is no other opition than the blcksmith or chetes

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, there is. Aside from the blacksmith which can break the chain for you (costs around 3000 I think), for it to show up you need 15 or more points in scoutcraft, wisdom, or survival to get one option(use a tool & costs around 70-80 stamina), to get the other option the total sum of combat + constitution traits need to be over 10 or 15 (force it & costs either 100 ~ 120 stamina)

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
made sure that i have the right cordinants and i still have the same problem also for me the in cordenets are'nt x34 y40 but x34 y101 is that normal?
inn=tavern. It's a specific location.
Each location has its own coordinates where tilemap is.
To check coordinates on any map: decrypt game, open rpgmaker, make an Game.rvproj2 file, open that map, then check coordinates.
Or you could type a long line and checking output in console to check your own coordinates:
p "#{$game_player.x} #{$game_player.y}"
it will show something like
"31" "40" in console where first number is x and second is y.
Or, you can just spawn under yourself:
$game_map.summon_event("GoblinCommoner",$game_player.x,$game_player.y)

Last edited:
Reactions: jony1212254855

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Does the game revolves around rape and forced sex ? I hate unconsensual sex , at least when its coming from the female side.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
yes i know the tavern corddinates for me are x34 y104 thats me standig on the tavern
That's strange because maps have pre-defined coordinates and they didn't change for a long time.
Noer tavern floor 1 you start at [38, 46] and that's bottom of map (negative is up, positive is down). Topmost coordinate is [34,29] (bed in empty room). That's what both rpgmaker shows me and print command I've written above.

Does the game revolves around rape and forced sex ? I hate unconsensual sex , at least when its coming from the female side.
Yes, I recommend to pass along.

Apr 9, 2020
how do you type commands without repeting it like i finley have spwand a goblin thanks to teravisor's help but after i spawn one i have the entire command reset

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm 300% sure this game won't fit your taste, heck, it'll even traumatize you. But I can vouch for the gameplay and the survival aspect of it, if you get time, see it for yourself.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes