SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
survival mode is on too
If survival mode is on, chain breaking is disabled. At least that is how it was until 0.4.3.0, from changelog:
*fixed, Skill BasicNeed - Unchained : block the option when Lona is captured. removed option block in survival mode.
Indeed one of the conditions was removed, but in the top of Command_BreakBondage.rb, it was still left to block the option if setup_Hardcore was 1(on) which is why you don't see it if Survival is enabled.

In any case, here is the file with which you can reenable the option in Survival. Extract and place it in Data\HCGframes folder and overwrite when prompted. (don't forget, if you can't find these folders you need to decrypt Game.rgss3a - you can find an explanation a few posts behind)

EDIT: I might be misreading the "removed option block in survival mode" part, as the option is still present if you have some restraints equipped and survival is on. But if you select the option you get the "Hard mode does not allow you to do that" and that is the "option block"/you see it but can't use it, so I'm not sure why it doesn't show up for you, unless you were captured and haven't escaped yet. In any case, this is not a fix as it probably is not a bug, but it will do the job regardless and allow you to break restraints ins Survival (as long as you fulfill the conditions)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
so i fuck around with spawning goblins can any one tell me how to spawn abominations and ork ect
You should get access to /Data/NPCdata/ if you want to know it all...
Unfortunately, I don't see fast way to pull all NPC names out.
There are at least 22 abomination creatures you can spawn... For example "AbomCreatureBat" "AbomCreatureHiveTentacle" "AbomManager" "AbomMoonWorm" "AbomCreatureSpider" and more.
As for orcs, they go by "OrcBow" "OrcButcher" "OrcCatcher" "OrcClub" "OrcCommoner" "OrcWarrior".

EDIT: attachment for people who wanted to try, but didn't want to do smart things.
Usage: F9

Last edited:

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Captura de pantalla (824).png Any idea whats the deal with this? got it suddenly, dont remember had changed anything
Edit: seems like it was caused by me :FacePalm: after making a script, the strange think is that it still workingnt even after delete that script, needed to get a fresh one
"def a
$game_player.actor.dirt=0
end "

Last edited:

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
is woodson quest is done? if yes how to progress
Pick the quest from the board, talk to the innkeep, talk to the woman outside, go south of Doomfort to find the house, kill the Woodsons (start from the husband but watch out, his punches are really mean), return to Doomfort, talk to the woman again, talk to the innkeep.

Reactions: AKA101

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
So... i've been doing silly stuff and now my morality is at 0, you guys have an idea how to raise it back up fast?

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
So... i've been doing silly stuff and now my morality is at 0, you guys have an idea how to raise it back up fast?
Fastest way is to buy the fake ID papers just south of the Northern Gate of Noer, but you'll need 10k in trade value.
Cheapest way is to get into as many overworld refugees event you can, giving foodstuff to a refugee awards you 1 point of morality.

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
Fastest way is to buy the fake ID papers just south of the Northern Gate of Noer, but you'll need 10k in trade value.
Cheapest way is to get into as many overworld refugees event you can, giving foodstuff to a refugee awards you 1 point of morality.
you can go to the cherch and donate that will rise yore morality however its costs alot of money
Thank you, i got turned into a slave and escaping cost me all of my morality, it was pretty fun though
escaping, then making enough money to remove the slave brand without access to the most of the towns and then buying a fake ID to clear my name... very satisfying experience

Apr 9, 2020
Thank you, i got turned into a slave and escaping cost me all of my morality, it was pretty fun though
escaping, then making enough money to remove the slave brand without access to the most of the towns and then buying a fake ID to clear my name... very satisfying experience
actuly if you just ran past the gards and got to the room with the guy that gives donations even if you have negativ morality he would stiil interact with you then you'll just need to spend some money and youre morality would go up still my bad for not warrning you beforehand

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Uhmm so I think I am missing something so please help me out guys... When i start the exe the game starts but i get stuck on this 2nd screen.

1599588161596.png

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Uhmm so I think I am missing something so please help me out guys... When i start the exe the game starts but i get stuck on this 2nd screen.
Double click on the "Game.ini" file (you have it right there in the screenshot below the .exe), and find this line:

[LonaRPG]
Language=CHT

Change it to ENG and you're done.

Btw you're using a outdated version. Here you go:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-186#post-4141573
And translation for said version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-186#post-4141735
(or download from OP, kinda forgot about it lol my bad)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Double click on the "Game.ini" file (you have it right there in the screenshot below the .exe), and find this line:

[LonaRPG]
Language=CHT

Change it to ENG and you're done.

Btw you're using a outdated version. Here you go:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-186#post-4141573
And translation for said version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-186#post-4141735
(or download from OP, kinda forgot about it lol my bad)
thanks a ton my friend!

Reactions: SST1337

AKA101

May 11, 2017
does anyone know how to get out of fish isle i can't seed to find it after finishing Elise mission

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
does anyone know how to get out of fish isle i can't seed to find it after finishing Elise mission
In the fish town, among the trade stalls is the travel clerk (second or third from left, faced downward stall). The second option is to travel east and then north to "water way"(I think that's what it's called, I forgot). You'll know when you see it. Enter and go north to a pile of logs and interact with them. You'll need to collect wood and add it to the pile(in pieces of 1/2/3) in order to build a raft. After finishing make sure you're rested, otherwise you will end up adrift. If you do, you'll end up far east of Noer, ashore near Pirate Bane. There is also another log pile near the slaves and other unfortunates that you can use the same way. (the ones that help you should you escape from slavery...or eat you)

Reactions: AKA101

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
my lona's vag just turned inside out and her fishkind spawn ran away.

should i worry about it? look for a better place to give birth? where's my baby?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes