Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I'm 300% sure this game won't fit your taste, heck, it'll even traumatize you. But I can vouch for the gameplay and the survival aspect of it, if you get time, see it for yourself.
Yea i dont mind where the girl is being corupted ( one of my favorite games is Seeds of chaos ) but still in the end she must want it on her own . I saw one of the pictures here and its like blood coming out of ther every orifice really not my kind of thing. Art is good tough thats what got me interested but then i saw the dp picture whit the blood.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yea i dont mind where the girl is being corupted ( one of my favorite games is Seeds of chaos ) but still in the end she must want it on her own . I saw one of the pictures here and its like blood coming out of ther every orifice really not my kind of thing. Art is good tough thats what got me interested but then i saw the dp picture whit the blood.
And there's a reason for the blood. Kind of a round peg into a square hole thing (so to speak). Also, size difference.

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
how do you type commands without repeting it like i finley have spwand a goblin thanks to teravisor's help but after i spawn one i have the entire command reset
You can make mod file.rb like
Code:
def a
$game_map.summon_event("GoblinCommoner,$game_player.x,$game_player.y)
end
then put it into /ModScripts/ then put a into console and it'll spawn.
Or you could compile same code in runtime, put into console:
eval("def a;$game_map.summon_event("GoblinCommoner,$game_player.x,$game_player.y);end")
then just type a in console.

EDIT:
Apparently there's some debug code already in that summons monster at your position:
EvLib.sum("GoblinCommoner")
And I forgot, but there was trick >z to not close console after command (you hear error sound, console doesn't get closed, but command works), e.g.
EvLib.sum("GoblinCommoner")>z
And there's also common loop
5.times{EvLib.sum("GoblinCommoner")}

P.S. another bug fixed in my optimization, now V9 (I'd say that was the first bug caused by bad coding in game itself and workaround might break something later on).
EDIT: this bug also removes prostitutes in noer's back street (north street) and dayguards in doom fort training area, as they're not traps I can't really fix it fast. Wait for next lonaRPG version. Or remove 9999_FasterEventLookup.rb. Or download V10 that disables that file until 0.4.3.2 or later. Or ignore it and don't have any whores in red light district.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
And there's a reason for the blood. Kind of a round peg into a square hole thing (so to speak). Also, size difference.
Yea Yea i get i but not my cup of tea. I gues there is little to none censensual sex in the game is it ? Or better yet the female protagonist actualy dominating some one ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yea Yea i get i but not my cup of tea. I gues there is little to none censensual sex in the game is it ? Or better yet the female protagonist actualy dominating some one ?
If there is consensual sex, I've yet to find it.
There is the Juicing skill from the Succubus trait that is kind of like Lona dominating the other person.

Apr 9, 2020
Welp, now i dont feel special for being a member anymore :HideThePain:
jokes aside, congrats buddy!, also look like she took the goblin chaman place :WeSmart:
thanks now where memeber budys and yah she does look like that if you have any idais on what sort of fanart i should be making next please tell me i'll be more that happy to do it

• Thinking Face

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Well Lona can prostitute herself, but that's kinda it for consensual sex. As Squark said you can beat enemies through sex, but I don't think you can even initiate it. This game's mostly about a young adventurer trying to eke out a living in a hopelessly hostile and brutal setting, it really doesn't sound like what you're looking for.

Apr 9, 2020
YES FINELLY manged to spawn 10 goblins in noar back stret thank's to zedted and teravisor i used the wip to drin stamena from evryone and the spawn the goblins and watch the choas enfold

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, there is. Aside from the blacksmith which can break the chain for you (costs around 3000 I think), for it to show up you need 15 or more points in scoutcraft, wisdom, or survival to get one option(use a tool & costs around 70-80 stamina), to get the other option the total sum of combat + constitution traits need to be over 10 or 15 (force it & costs either 100 ~ 120 stamina)
tried it, still no option for that, even im max all trait
it still not show up... survival mode is on too
weird

Apr 9, 2020
Is there away to remove Lactation stat? without cheating
you mean breast swelinig wich is cuased by breast b mood from elisy if thats the case then just go to elisy pick brater then tretments there you can remove any mod or state effect also its ironic that youre askng about that with that prophile picter of youres

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
tried it, still no option for that, even im max all trait
it still not show up... survival mode is on too
weird
You need to use "basic need" skill for it to show up. If it does not show up, then surely EccmA disabled it for survival mode. For the time being, go to the blacksmith, he will remove it for you.

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
you mean breast swelinig wich is cuased by breast b mood from elisy if thats the case then just go to elisy pick brater then tretments there you can remove any mod or state effect also its ironic that youre askng about that with that prophile picter of youres

It's kinda annoying, she keeps leaking all the time, and no, not the mod, the one caused by getting pregnant.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
survival mode is on too
If survival mode is on, chain breaking is disabled. At least that is how it was until 0.4.3.0, from changelog:
*fixed, Skill BasicNeed - Unchained : block the option when Lona is captured. removed option block in survival mode.
Indeed one of the conditions was removed, but in the top of Command_BreakBondage.rb, it was still left to block the option if setup_Hardcore was 1(on) which is why you don't see it if Survival is enabled.

In any case, here is the file with which you can reenable the option in Survival. Extract and place it in Data\HCGframes folder and overwrite when prompted. (don't forget, if you can't find these folders you need to decrypt Game.rgss3a - you can find an explanation a few posts behind)

EDIT: I might be misreading the "removed option block in survival mode" part, as the option is still present if you have some restraints equipped and survival is on. But if you select the option you get the "Hard mode does not allow you to do that" and that is the "option block"/you see it but can't use it, so I'm not sure why it doesn't show up for you, unless you were captured and haven't escaped yet. In any case, this is not a fix as it probably is not a bug, but it will do the job regardless and allow you to break restraints ins Survival (as long as you fulfill the conditions)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes