mehmeme

May 8, 2018
So is it possible to get addicted to drugs with survival mode turned off? And I read something about semen addiction earlier in this thread too, is that already implemented?

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes for a child to grow up, or if they even do? Specifically an Orkind child

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New update on the Arena thing.
Looks like there's going to be a way for Lona to get in on the action.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, both willingly and not.. : ) It's funny. I always thought the Center of noer would be some central place like the market or such. It always felt a bit odd to not have anything there. And now: frickin Colosseum : D

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, he is angry but yet balanced and focused. I like it : )

I found some mistakes in "commonH.txt". I am doing a rerun as tough Lona and I discovred these:
01.png
02.png 04.png 05.png
The deep throat was: "Lona/DeepThroat_end2tsun" but should be "Lona/DeepThroat_end2_tsun" and
the frames ones was: "Lona/frame7_tsun7" but should be "Lona/frame_tsun7".

I corrected those and reuploaded the merged English translation in my signature.
If you find any other mistakes let me know with a screenshot of the text and I'll try to fix it.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Found a bug. I drank fruit wine but the drunk state does not exist.
drunk.png
I looked through the text file and I guess I could copy another state and name it accordingly, but I feel it is probably best if eccma does it properly : )

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I've trouble finding anything related to it, but how does the Juicing ability and sex combat work? It feels like pressing the buttons dont do anything and I dont even know what the expected end result for it is. What's it supposed to do? Halp pls.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Read the instructions in game. You might need to pick up the notes in the tavern first. You'll find them in the upper left stall.

Edit: Okay I can give you one pointer more besides the notes in Tavern. You set the juicing skill to a button. In the settings menu. Then you grab an opponent with that skill and fuck away using one of the ASDF buttons corresponding to the notes. From said tavern.

Last edited:

stupidfast

Dec 2, 2018
Getting an error during the Cemetery Necromancer quest. Too many arguments as soon as the goblins start spawning into the basement during the long cutscene at the end. Game crashes to desktop

D

Deleted member 1004657

Lona , eats a lot, and impossible, very difficult, an ordinary person can live 1 day with bread and a piece of meat that size, which is much bigger than her stomach.

Lona , come muito , e impossivel muito dificil , uma pessoa comum consegue viver 1 dia com pão e pedaço de carne daquele tamanho , que e bem maior que o estomago dela .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Lona , eats a lot, and impossible, very difficult, an ordinary person can live 1 day with bread and a piece of meat that size, which is much bigger than her stomach.

Lona , come muito , e impossivel muito dificil , uma pessoa comum consegue viver 1 dia com pão e pedaço de carne daquele tamanho , que e bem maior que o estomago dela .
Video game logic, son. It makes no sense and bears no relation to reality. But she DOES get a bit of a belly from overeating.
An ordinary person can live for three weeks without food and three days without water.
Lona is very active and therefore requires more sustenance.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes