D

Deleted member 1004657

Video game logic, son. It makes no sense and bears no relation to reality. But she DOES get a bit of a belly from overeating.
An ordinary person can live for three weeks without food and three days without water.
Lona is very active and therefore requires more sustenance.
I don't understand, because someone defends such madness, the game gets boring, I don't feel well, it would be an easy difficulty, to please everyone.

não entendo , porque alguem defende uma loucura dessa , o jogo fica chato , eu não me sinto bem assim , seria bom uma dificuldade facil , pra agradar a todos .

D

Deleted member 1004657

I play the game only on the street, and it is very difficult for me to understand the quests, because my language is Brazilian Portuguese, and with this difficulty it gets even more absurd, it would be the same as if you were playing the game in Chinese.

eu jogo o jogo apenas na rua , e muito dificil pra min entender as quest , porque meu idioma e Portugues Brasil , e com essa dificuldade fica ainda mais absurdo , seria o mesmo de voces estar jogando o jogo em chines .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand, because someone defends such madness, the game gets boring, I don't feel well, it would be an easy difficulty, to please everyone.

não entendo , porque alguem defende uma loucura dessa , o jogo fica chato , eu não me sinto bem assim , seria bom uma dificuldade facil , pra agradar a todos .
The game is about an insane situation. The country is going down the toilet because of a creeping darkness or some such.
If the game makes you queasy then don't play it. The option to turn off scat and pee are there in the system menu.
"Easy difficulty" is turning off survival mode. That's as easy as the game will give you.

On quests in different languages:
I used to play HGames in Japanese and Chinese because there was no other option at the time. I got used to bumbling my way through things.
Quest locations are easy enough to find if you look for the big green ! on top of the location. Just ignore the one on the port for now.

For the first while, I advise farming the first quest on the board in the tavern.

D

Deleted member 1004657

The game is about an insane situation. The country is going down the toilet because of a creeping darkness or some such.
If the game makes you queasy then don't play it. The option to turn off scat and pee are there in the system menu.
"Easy difficulty" is turning off survival mode. That's as easy as the game will give you.

On quests in different languages:
I used to play HGames in Japanese and Chinese because there was no other option at the time. I got used to bumbling my way through things.
Quest locations are easy enough to find if you look for the big green ! on top of the location. Just ignore the one on the port for now.

For the first while, I advise farming the first quest on the board in the tavern.
what is the logic, to defend a difficulty that is already in the game, I just want a difficulty that is not in the game, if I’m complaining and because I really liked the game, I want to play it easy, because I don’t have the right to be able to play it is not easy, the hard mode is already in the game, you play it.

qual a logica , de defender uma dificuldade que ja esta no jogo , eu so quero uma dificuldade que não esta no jogo , se estou reclamando e porque gostei muito do jogo , eu quero jogar no facil , porque eu não tenho o direito de poder jogar no facil , o modo dificil ja esta no jogo jogue voce nela .

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
what is the logic, to defend a difficulty that is already in the game, I just want a difficulty that is not in the game, if I’m complaining and because I really liked the game, I want to play it easy, because I don’t have the right to be able to play it is not easy, the hard mode is already in the game, you play it.

qual a logica , de defender uma dificuldade que ja esta no jogo , eu so quero uma dificuldade que não esta no jogo , se estou reclamando e porque gostei muito do jogo , eu quero jogar no facil , porque eu não tenho o direito de poder jogar no facil , o modo dificil ja esta no jogo jogue voce nela .
except it isnt that hard if you turn off survival mode, its actually pretty managable. Just because you dont understand english that well doesnt mean the game is too hard.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Getting an error during the Cemetery Necromancer quest. Too many arguments as soon as the goblins start spawning into the basement during the long cutscene at the end. Game crashes to desktop
What version? I did that quest yesterday and no slowdowns or crashes.
So how far did the translation go?
Click the link in my signature. It's explained it that post.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Lona , eats a lot, and impossible, very difficult, an ordinary person can live 1 day with bread and a piece of meat that size, which is much bigger than her stomach.

Lona , come muito , e impossivel muito dificil , uma pessoa comum consegue viver 1 dia com pão e pedaço de carne daquele tamanho , que e bem maior que o estomago dela .
I think it's a stress eating. Try to imagine yourself in her shoes - every day you have to try your hardest to survive in a "Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly..." world, watch lots of deaths and horrors, kill nasty creatures while trying not to get raped/eaten by them - and all for what? Just to get a couple of coins to survive another day.

Last edited:

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
new eccma's content with arena and drug look really fun lol

p/s: what happen with his twitter account?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Is it possible to turn on addictions without turning on survival mode? Maybe in one of the 'editables' files?
And, how do you get personas like 'tsun'?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Is it possible to turn on addictions without turning on survival mode? Maybe in one of the 'editables' files?
And, how do you get personas like 'tsun'?
f10
$game_player.actor.add_state(xxx)

semen_addiction = 102
drug addict = 103
orgasm addiction (Multi Orgasm) = 104

Reactions: mehmeme

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
f10
$game_player.actor.add_state(xxx)

semen_addiction = 102
drug addict = 103
orgasm addiction (Multi Orgasm) = 104
If I do it like that, is it one time until healed or will it be available later on still?
EDIT:
Just found these lines in '94_Game_Actor_Stats' in editables:
"drug_addiction_level"=> [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],
"ograsm_addiction_level"=> [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],
"semen_addiction_level"=> [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],
"drug_addiction_damage"=> [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],
"ograsm_addiction_damage"=> [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],
"semen_addiction_damage"=> [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],
But I dont really want to edit them without knowing what I will break, lol.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah looks like a bug. The code is looking for "elise/surgery_begin3_Miscarriage_endF3_1" I assume (?), but the text in "TagMapNoerEliseGynecology.txt" is "elise/surgery_begin3_Miscarriage_endF3_preg_level1" so I guess there is need of a fix there.

If you decide to edit the file to try a fix/test, the lines are: 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, and 142. Remove "preg_level" from each row and see if it works.

EccmA will probably fix it in the very near future otherwise.

Thanks for reporting, Maouhime!

The Aragami

Oct 10, 2020
It's in Chinese, but they've got a group of dedicate translators working on making it English.
As for how much is there, it's a decent amount with a lot of variety of different scenes.
Kind of reminds me of Dungeons and Prisoners, before it's creator got sick and stopped working on it.

You can change Screen Size in the System's Menu
you mean like got sick from the actual content? lmao

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
So, while farming the tutorial dungeon I somehow managed to make goblins fight (and then rape) each other. Which leads to the question: is there any reliable way of making the enemies fight each other (other than running around them and hoping that one of them will accidently hit the other)? Like, some skill, trick or an item. Also, shouldn't there be a "gay" tag in the Genre tab?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
You can get almost any enemies and characters to aggro each other with that tactic (running around them). And it's the only one I know of. Oh, yeah there is that abomination totem. Like a mage book but baad. It can shoot spores that when explodes can aggro people. I've had it start some fights. Goblins are very rape prone. Not to mention the abominations...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New video that EccmA has titled "Hotline Sybaris" XD

And 0.4.5.0 seems to be in feature test phase.

Reactions: atrix
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes