RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I am still annoyed that cauldron food perishes once you leave the map, that just makes no sense whatsoever. The cauldron is a high level thingy and it feels much more useless due to that.
If you are talking about bowl, It is very easy to craft. Just one piece of wood. You can carry couple of logs with you and forests literally everywhere. So very strange problem you have imo. Also this perk are basically solves a majority of food problems so nothing useless about it.

Last edited:

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
I wish I could survive with prostitution, but there is no balance, high price food, tarpaulin eats too much, loses too much stamina, it takes too long to rest, in addition to the injury, I think it's cool, but it's impossible to treat, the game sums up in a new game keep returning save, a 30 second auto save partition, and very useful.
It's entirely possible to survive as a prostitute, and even make a profit. I mean, it's damn slow but on the flipside, it's also pretty safe.

Just stay clean, wear the right cloths, and manage your stamina-profit ratio. If you're turning tricks at a .3ish rating there is no way you'll manage anything but starve.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
There are so many ways to play this game and I think it is pretty cool to have the options. But this trait and character is what I always come back to: Shinobi whip/halberd Lona who saves the day and get to sleep with her best friend.. :giggle: I mean, how cute are they not?
Groupie.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1004657

There are so many ways to play this game and I think it is pretty cool to have the options. But this trait and character is what I always come back to: Shinobi whip/halberd Lona who saves the day and get to sleep with her best friend.. :giggle: I mean, how cute are they not?
View attachment 871041
I have no idea how to do this, I'm just a street whore.

não tenho a menor ideia de como fazer isso, eu sou so uma puta de rua.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well, You need to select a trait. Tough (combat), Meek (mage), or Nympho (whore sex attack). And then I usually level up what suits the selected trait. For both tough and nympho you can basically skip wisdom. The glasses (eye wear) gives you +5 and that's enough for them. If you select meek and mage you pour everything into wisdom and survival.

Tough/combat:
tough_combat.png

Meek/mage:
meek_mage.png

Nympho/whore:
nympho_whore.png

That is at least how I have chosen to do it. There are probably better combinations.. I guess.
Good luck, jhnumSix !

Last edited:

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
View attachment 871041
How do you prompt the sleep with Cocona action?

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
My Lona constantly vomiting, how to cure?
Well, if your status page isn't showing anything, your Lona is probably pregnant.

Talk to Elise to confirm and abort if you really don't want to put up with it. I never really found morning sickness that difficult to deal with, although having the baby kick nearly got me killed a few times.

D

Deleted member 1004657

I'm not sure what I did, but I managed to reduce the price of the food, I don't know if it's the priest, that we donate, or if it's sleeping at the inn, someone knows.

não tenho certeza do que eu fiz, mais consegui reduzir o preço da comida, não sei se é o padre, que fazemos doação, ou se é dormir na pousada, alguem sabe.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well, you don't have to be meek/timid, but it helps as it gives some boost to WIS. And perhaps nymph and tough locks you out of it. But it's possible to play without choosing a trait/personality. But the wand icon between set traps and extended throw as in my picture just above grants the ability to cast magic.

Reactions: Shance

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
just found a bug, if you slip in prison(not as a prisoner but just walk in there and slip) you might get this. [Edit just did it again an got it again]
prison bug.png

Reactions: Shance
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes