CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Welp, that is a bug.. I have actually never used slipped. Never.. So I guess this can probably happen at a few more places.

Edit: No matter how I try I can't reproduce the bug. Can you try again DAZAI__OSAMU?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shance

Glalev

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to remove the criminal status?
You need to buy fake papers for an exorbitant price which resets your morality (which is how people perceive you) back to neutral levels. That's also what you do if you end up losing your papers for one reason or another. I think the guy that sells them is in the 'underground market' by the tutorial dungeon sewers.

Reactions: Dharkie29

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
You need to buy fake papers for an exorbitant price which resets your morality (which is how people perceive you) back to neutral levels. That's also what you do if you end up losing your papers for one reason or another. I think the guy that sells them is in the 'underground market' by the tutorial dungeon sewers.
so in the end even if i get fake papers from big mama, they dont work. probably somethink goes wrong in the code and those papers dont count. tnx u anyway will go and try it now.
EDIT( nope didnt help at all everyone is still try to kill me)

Last edited:

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
Wound the reason it doesnt work, apparently the fake id doesnt work, at all i get one from the dude, doesnt work, form big mom to.

D

Deleted member 1004657

so in the end even if i get fake papers from big mama, they dont work. probably somethink goes wrong in the code and those papers dont count. tnx u anyway will go and try it now.
EDIT( nope didnt help at all everyone is still try to kill me)
Lona, new identity, Fake ID Paper 10.000p
Nova identidade
throw away your old identity, and buy a new one.
jogue fora sua identidade antiga, e compre uma nova.
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1004657

yes i did buy that from that guy but people react like im a criminal, for some reason.
you need to throw away your old identity, I don't know if you can sell it, then buy a new one.

voce precisa jogar fora sua identidade antiga, não sei se da para vende la, depois comprar uma nova.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
yes i did buy that from that guy but people react like im a criminal, for some reason.
I notice your character is naked in the screenshots. It could be that your Weak/Sexy stats are too high, and your problem has nothing to do with your Morality at all.

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
I notice your character is naked in the screenshots. It could be that your Weak/Sexy stats are too high, and your problem has nothing to do with your Morality at all.
those are not my screen shot tho. my lona actually 0 weak 0 sexy. at the moment.

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
you need to throw away your old identity, I don't know if you can sell it, then buy a new one.

voce precisa jogar fora sua identidade antiga, não sei se da para vende la, depois comprar uma nova.
i threw away all of the papers i had but im not getting the morale reset when buying the fake ID so i think that might be the it

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
So in short im buying the fake ID im not getting the morale reset yet, when i have encounter with guards and talk to them they dont even suspect me of doing anything. i think i might somehow have broken the game, but im not sure.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm not sure if you are supposed to discard your real ID.
Also, missing translation when exiting temple at the end of the Elise Fishtopia mission: "CompElise:FishResearch1/17_exit_success2"
text.png

Reactions: CaiNanE

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
The main gripe I have with this game is how tedious recovering stamina is look I get it when you are in combat you shouldn't just be able to recover stamina while being chased by ten enemies looking to rape and enslave you but if you are alone in the middle of the forest one button press should be all that it takes to get your stamina to full barring that have the stamina be a long press thing like say if you were to press down the rest button for 5 seconds your stamina recovers and if you keep holding down that button your character continues to rest rather than pressing rest wait 5 seconds then press rest again.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, there is no such line. "FishResearch1/17_End2" and "FishResearch1/17_exit_success" exist. But not "FishResearch1/17_exit_success2" So, I am thinking either the "2" is a typo or the other line is the correct one. Thanks for reporting swpkmn !

Edit: You gave birth to a fishbaby BTW?

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
The main gripe I have with this game is how tedious recovering stamina is look I get it when you are in combat you shouldn't just be able to recover stamina while being chased by ten enemies looking to rape and enslave you but if you are alone in the middle of the forest one button press should be all that it takes to get your stamina to full barring that have the stamina be a long press thing like say if you were to press down the rest button for 5 seconds your stamina recovers and if you keep holding down that button your character continues to rest rather than pressing rest wait 5 seconds then press rest again.
Well, a quick nap has saved me more times than I can count. If you need to rest longer that is sleeping. But it is two button press. Shift+"rest button(q?)"

And make some potions. Or buy. They have saved me more times than the naps I couldn't count.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Well, a quick nap has saved me more times than I can count. If you need to rest longer that is sleeping. But it is two button press. Shift+"rest button(q?)"

And make some potions. Or buy. They have saved me more times than the naps I couldn't count.
The issue there is that napping respawns enemies so if you cleared an escape path/want to leave the way you came spamming rests is far superior.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Sleeping respawns enemies. Yes. But you save a lot of food sleeping, as where napping drains your food supply. I only use napping for emergencies. Or if there is a risk of death I take a STA potion.

Just wait until world danger goes above 50. Hahaha.. : )

D

Deleted member 1004657

So in short im buying the fake ID im not getting the morale reset yet, when i have encounter with guards and talk to them they dont even suspect me of doing anything. i think i might somehow have broken the game, but im not sure.
Screenshot_1.png

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes