Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Since routes are out of option maybe some things to bring in realism to the game a bit more :

1. Thief - Expand a lot more on the subject on stealing from people, so it's not just pickpocketing. If it's about what is one ready to do to survive then stealing is deff an option. Breaking into people's houses, stealing valuables and selling them off to a passer for a nice price. Selling out people to bandits, by which I mean setting them up to be robbed blind and getting some loot or seducing them with Lona's body and stealing their stuff while they're in the afterglow.

2. Strays - It's a human settlements so the lack of dogs is kind of weird especially since the ONLY dogs on the map belong to bandits in left top corner. Adding stray dogs who just wander the streets and maybe a night encounter in form of pack of hungry strays would be more also something common to encounter in something like this. Also, why put sex scenes with a dog into the game when the only way to get it is to make a one way journey that may or may not actually even work out ( for me despite many tries I never got a scene ), with possibility of trying to get dog to fuck you ( maybe a perk that increases the possibility or having sex multiple times 'grants' perk and maybe with enough times done a possibility of getting the weird womb thing perk so that dogs can actually knock you up - possibility of popping out just a dog or a dog girl, so it's for NG like with that elf-like one )

3. Night Bar - Works only at night, it's a more luxorious version of the inn set only on sex. Work possible as :
- stripper
- prostitute ( common whore )
- lady for hire ( a more exquisit whore, requires to work as prostiture multiple times and earing some 'popularity' that way )
- taking part is shows ( highest bidder on scene sex, lesbian play, animal sex play, pregnant play, pet play )
- a punishment for stealing from clients is being set as a simple cum dump near the entrance for free

4. Homeless - Despite the situation in the city there are no actual homeless 'homeless' and the only thing in alleyways are random NPCs that just go back and forth. So, alleyways with homeless here and there would also make sense.

5. Maybe something like an easier diffuculty mode? Usually doing quest in this game is taking a quest and the rewards for it are not worth the time since you need to eat a lot and you usually waste far more food going on a quest than what you receive as a reward. So, easy mode maybe?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I am definitely removing my subscription asap, and I will only download and track the project from this website alone after this. I was one of those who supported him after seeing it here, although it was for a short time, I still felt that I did my part. At the end of the month, I am out.
why

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
5. Maybe something like an easier diffuculty mode? Usually doing quest in this game is taking a quest and the rewards for it are not worth the time since you need to eat a lot and you usually waste far more food going on a quest than what you receive as a reward. So, easy mode maybe?
yes it is funny that mc has to have sex multiple times just to get enough money for a single night in a tavern

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And we're back to people wanting an "easy mode" added to Dark Souls. C'mon.

Additional:
Please note that future versions will see a delayed release. No more Day 1 builds will come from me.
Roughly one week following eccma417's official releases.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
1. Thief - Expand a lot more on the subject on stealing from people, so it's not just pickpocketing. If it's about what is one ready to do to survive then stealing is deff an option. Breaking into people's houses, stealing valuables and selling them off to a passer for a nice price.
Its actually implemented, you can break into houses or deceive people. I’m assume it depends on your SCU level. I never succeeded though.

4. Homeless - Despite the situation in the city there are no actual homeless 'homeless' and the only thing in alleyways are random NPCs that just go back and forth. So, alleyways with homeless here and there would also make sense.
Slum regions of the city full of such people and there’s random encounter with beggars for example. Also there’s explanation why not so much refugees inside city walls.
I’m not wanna be a dick, but if you’re not playing game on hardcore mode it is not that hard of a game. It requires some time to learn how things work but apart of this nothing impossible (and save/load still a thing).

I can give some advice how to start a game: 1) Save some of starting money on beer and hire bandit mercenaries 2) Don’t buy food for the first quests 3) On the quest board pick Cemetery cleaning (or something like that) go there with you hired guys, kill undead, return to tavern. You can either: start quest again immediately or work as waitress for additional income. If you need to replenish your “food” stat, sleep in the Inn, it cheaper than buying the food. Mercenaries would stick with you for a couple of days so you at least would be able to clean cemetery at least couple times.
When you will have 3-5 points in SCU you can complete Missing caravan quest and after that there would be quest line which give you 2 free party members and the rest you can figure out by yourself. Check zedted guide https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-5-eccma417.49993/post-3454872
(Im not saying my way to start the game fastest or the best but its how i’m done it)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Did someone bitch at you because you post the game?
Well, yes. It was all removed pretty sharpish though (and I don't blame them, it was pointless bickering). It was probably all about the day 1 reposts I was making. Understandable but the amount of vitriol that user threw at me was amusing enough to make me want attempt to dismantle their arguments using logic alone.
Welp, I'll still be uploading but at a greatly delayed schedule.

VaeVictus, that really won't solve anything. Considering you cared enough about the game to have subscribed in the first place, may I suggest you continue to do so?

Reactions: AnOldMan and Shance

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
I really love the idea of this game why it need to be THAT difficult? Ok, maybe there are possibilitys to play that game without dying on the first 10 meters but maybe someone explain me how to do that? Thx :)

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I really love the idea of this game why it need to be THAT difficult? Ok, maybe there are possibilitys to play that game without dying on the first 10 meters but maybe someone explain me how to do that? Thx :)
You can click the guide in my signature and read up on miscellaneous part. And perhaps first mission collecting rat tails.

Reactions: teffan69

Naughty Vermin

Mar 27, 2018
I kinda feel like you guys are overreacting...
He basically said "This is still piracy, and I can't be in favor of it. But right now I don't care, it's not the time to worry about this" (For what I understood I'm not that good at english either).

I think you guys gotta chill, and if he says explicitly to stop then just upload the free demo version.

let's not escalate things, he's getting pissed off and he's kinda in his right to do so.

Last edited:

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Uhhhhh...0.4.5.0 Lona lost her head...

All my saves are the same. Hasn't happened before in any previous versions of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Menu Lona looks just fine, it's just her in-game char literally has no head. Status effects and cum and whatever still show up, just floating above her body.

Goddamn it. Evidently something changed. Starting a new game doesn't have the same problem.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020

All my saves are the same. Hasn't happened before in any previous versions of the game.

Menu Lona looks just fine, it's just her in-game char literally has no head. Status effects and cum and whatever still show up, just floating above her body.
How about you read post that's literally next after 0.4.5.0 version download post.
Or read post with 0.4.5.0 that literally says " -===== WILL RUIN PREV GAME SAVE =====- " if you don't want to do that.

EDIT: didn't notice version is in OP already, here's link

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020

Goddamn it. Evidently something changed. Starting a new game doesn't have the same problem.
the new version damages the old save files, unless u have the mod installed that fixed that issue

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes