RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
i have a deep sense of being absolutly lost. maybe you could put some name marks on diffrent building so i know where i have to go ? it took me ages to find the graveyard, before i got stuck there too doing that one request in the bar.
All quest locations have a exclamation mark, I believe that cemetery cleaning quest also have it.

Apr 26, 2020
Witch Juice is great! Wish there was some kind of enemy or maybe an experiment Elise will do on Lona that forcefeeds her Witch Juice. Have her mate with monsters/beasts in an aroused frenzy.

Anyway how's the arena translation going?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anyway how's the arena translation going?
Uh.. The poetry is strong with this one.. I could just release what I have edited so far and let the rest stay pure poetry. In fact, I almost feel like doing so.. It's pretty hard to understsand many sentences. Like, Lona is saying:

"Is this the legendary man?"
"Feeling.. .. .. Laughter Yo♥"

The context isn't helping much either. But I'll do my best and release it when I feel it doesn't suck too much. Or when I am fed up with the poetry. Here is another just for your amusment:

"The woman in the family said this is too cruel, what do you think?"
"The dog raised by the old ghost who lives opposite disappeared a while ago."

So, yeah. I don't know when it'll be ready quite yet.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
Squark's decision to do a delayed released is probably the best outcome of this whole mess. I feel like this whole mess can be prevented but what do I know?

LEET

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know what's the difference between the Goblins and orks? They all look the same to me when I head into the caves. Unless the big guy is an ork and the others are goblins.

Reactions: ww2guy1

marko355

Jan 11, 2018
Confirmed:
View attachment 875947
But, yeah, it is the first time we see a test box anywhere like that.

Edit:

Well, the recorded CG scenes are stored not in the save file but the "game.ini" file. So, if you just back it up you'll have all your CG scenes intact. Starting at line 19:

[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevSco******rkind3CG=1
RecHevL*********om=1
RecHevTe********Boss=1
RecHevFish******Slave=1
RecHevCocon*****ath=1
RecHevFishCa******nt2CG=1
AndSoOn*****AndOn=1

So, next time just paste that section into the new "game.ini" from release and you are good to go. You could also paste in the section above "LonaRPG_Rec" which is the language and screen settings.
Duuuude thanks so much! I still had a copy of the old version and I copy-pasted the things from the old game.ini and it worked! Any chance you have a guide on how to get the rest of the CG's? I'm currently at 7/10 right now. Thanks again!

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know what's the difference between the Goblins and orks? They all look the same to me when I head into the caves. Unless the big guy is an ork and the others are goblins.
Orcs have more fisting, brutality and "big dick" sex scenes while goblins are more into gangbangs, pissing and humiliation IIRC. If you are not interested in fucking them both can be killed so who cares.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Orcs have more fisting, brutality and "big dick" sex scenes while goblins are more into gangbangs, pissing and humiliation IIRC. If you are not interested in fucking them both can be killed so who cares.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was referring to the sprites. I wasn't sure what I was killing most of the time.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was referring to the sprites. I wasn't sure what I was killing most of the time.
Orcs are really tall and fat, goblins are small as seen in the intro dungeon. Both can appear with a sickly greyish-green skin tone and with various weapons so size is the main distinguishing factor.

D

Deleted member 1004657

everyone makes use of piracy, whether to download a song or download a torrent movie, and hypocrisy to be against piracy, who has no financial condition will not start buying so will be without it, and who has condition will support because he has , piracy is publicity, and I bet fame of his game and his supporters, are most of the f95, now the price of food decreases because I want to eat.

todo mundo faz uso da pirataria, seja pra baixar uma musica ou baixar um filme torrent, e hipocrisia ser contra a pirataria, quem não tem condição financeira não vai passar a comprar so vai ficar sem, e quem tem condição vai apoiar porque ele tem condição, pirataria é divulgação, e aposto fama do jogo dele e seus apoiadores, são maior parte do f95, agora diminui o preço da comida porque eu quero comer.

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
I've been following this game quietly for some time now, and it seems like every time it shows up on latest updates a new batch of drama starts. I honestly wish this game just flew under the radar so the people actually interested in the game can continue to do so without having to deal with all this bs.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes