Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can someone link how to install the english translations im pretty new to this game
Download the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation from CaiNanE's signature.
Unpack the zip and overwrite the existing ENG (LonaRPG folder\Text\ENG) folder with the one from the translation.
Hey presto, translation installed.
Now what you need to do is (and this is quite possible the quickest way of setting it to use the ENG files) open the game.ini file in literally any text editor and look for the "Language=" line and make sure that it has "ENG" there instead of CHT or JPN.
It should look like Language=ENG.
Now the game will always load in English mode. Much faster than navigating the in-game menu and setting it that way.

sapers, that's never going to happen. It's not even that hard to manage with a little thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
How about you read post that's literally next after 0.4.5.0 version download post.
Or read post with 0.4.5.0 that literally says " -===== WILL RUIN PREV GAME SAVE =====- " if you don't want to do that.

EDIT: didn't notice version is in OP already, here's link
Chill man. I didn't see the actual update post in the past few pages, just saw mention of it and checked the OP; came back and looked through the pages afterwards and came across it. Thanks for the fix.

Reactions: Keldin

GGskrubs

Dec 9, 2018
Download the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation from CaiNanE's signature.
Unpack the zip and overwrite the existing ENG (LonaRPG folder\Text\ENG) folder with the one from the translation.
Hey presto, translation installed.
Now what you need to do is (and this is quite possible the quickest way of setting it to use the ENG files) open the game.ini file in literally any text editor and look for the "Language=" line and make sure that it has "ENG" there instead of CHT or JPN.
It should look like Language=ENG.
Now the game will always load in English mode. Much faster than navigating the in-game menu and setting it that way.

sapers, that's never going to happen. It's not even that hard to manage with a little thought.
your the best thanks

marko355

Jan 11, 2018
Help! I updated to 0.4.5 and now my CG's are gone. By the way, is there a list of all available CG's and how to get them?

Dexalia

Oct 26, 2018
Honestly i dont think he will ask you to stop coz your posting here gives him free advertisement for the game,
That’s like someone reposting my art somewhere and them expecting me to thank them for ”exposure”. In a non-creator example, it’s like someone stealing your science project and getting a reward for it and expecting you to thank them for sharing it.

Last edited:

Hawk666

Aug 17, 2018
I had 2 questions if you don't mind that is.
1: why in the middle left corner of the game it's said that the game is censored while it's not and honestly I think keeping it that way is of high importance( not censored I mean).
2: And to whether or not we will someday get to have another main character or not.
( like an elf taller shorter etc.) PLASE RESPOND:D:D.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Help! I updated to 0.4.5 and now my CG's are gone. By the way, is there a list of all available CG's and how to get them?
Every update CG’s are gone from gallery.

how to get rid of the chain around your neck? i am kicked out of the tavern and not allowed into some locations
Look at the building to the west from tavern in Noer, Its the fishman blacksmith. You will get help with chain there.

Not sure what's going on here
I don't think that "Test" box is supposed to be there
I believe it supposed to be there, because if you interact with the book you would be able to buy berserk drug.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Confirmed:
test.png
But, yeah, it is the first time we see a test box anywhere like that.

Edit:
Every update CG’s are gone from gallery.
Well, the recorded CG scenes are stored not in the save file but the "game.ini" file. So, if you just back it up you'll have all your CG scenes intact. Starting at line 19:

[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevSco******rkind3CG=1
RecHevL*********om=1
RecHevTe********Boss=1
RecHevFish******Slave=1
RecHevCocon*****ath=1
RecHevFishCa******nt2CG=1
AndSoOn*****AndOn=1

So, next time just paste that section into the new "game.ini" from release and you are good to go. You could also paste in the section above "LonaRPG_Rec" which is the language and screen settings.

Last edited:

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i have a deep sense of being absolutly lost. maybe you could put some name marks on diffrent building so i know where i have to go ? it took me ages to find the graveyard, before i got stuck there too doing that one request in the bar.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes