LEET

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to mod the game so we can use traits that prevent the use of others? Like getting the slutty personality, but let her use magic and advanced weapons?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to mod the game so we can use traits that prevent the use of others? Like getting the slutty personality, but let her use magic and advanced weapons?
I haven't tried it yet, but check this out:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-7-5-7-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872
Use the add trait in F10 menu in see how it turns out.

I guess this is a BUG REPORT.

I load into the game or make a new game, can't really control anything. I can press X to get in the menu but its like down arrow is being smashed but nothing is wrong with my keyboard, it has to be in game.
Post your save here, someone might look at it. Also what version of the game are you playing ?

NJDTS

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, may I please ask, how should I be reborn as deepone? And there seems to be no related image in the file, thanks.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Ah, Teravisor, fotgot to tell you but your Optimization patch is a real lifesaver, the game always run above 40 fps now. Worked like a charm, thank you.
In case I want more frames, can you point me some more tweaks ?
If you have dedicated GPU then you can use D3D mod. Integrated GPUs show lower fps with it though.
Don't know of any other ways to increase FPS currently, main problem is rendering, everything else (event updates, AI, etc) take much less than 1/60 of a second.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If you have dedicated GPU then you can use D3D mod. Integrated GPUs show lower fps with it though.
Don't know of any other ways to increase FPS currently, main problem is rendering, everything else (event updates, AI, etc) take much less than 1/60 of a second.
is gtx 960 a good one for this ? it's a 7 years old model.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.4.8.1 announced, just fixes.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.8.1

-*fixed, stucked in a loop when sleep in tavern or rapeloop.
-*fixed, crash if Hive hitted by Grab skill.
-*fixed, SouthFL questline: SpawnPoolE quest stucked after hive destroyed.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Some of you are being a bit harsh. How many other games show the actual shift key instead of just using text? Hell, my shift keys literally only have the word shift. No arrow at all.

*which is weird now that I look at it because my enter key only shows the return symbol. And space bar is just a line. wtf cm storm?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes