Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Some of you are being a bit harsh. How many other games show the actual shift key instead of just using text? Hell, my shift keys literally only have the word shift. No arrow at all.

*which is weird now that I look at it because my enter key only shows the return symbol. And space bar is just a line. wtf cm storm?
my shift keys have no text and only the arrow symbol

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Wait.... Deep one "rebirth" is the same as the moot stuff? But the video showed Lona dancing and transforming from Deep One to normal.

....... I generally don't give a **** about maintaining saves across versions, but rebirth is such a time consuming endeavor I might start caring about it....

This is not welcome news at all....
well, we don't have deepone rebirth yet, just wait a few more days and you'll find out bud

AlyTog

Jun 24, 2017
For Milo's Invite, should I kill ADAM? He look like siding with Gray Rat. Lona like Cecily, so Lona don't wanna do something hurt Cecily :)

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
For Milo's Invite, should I kill ADAM? He look like siding with Gray Rat. Lona like Cecily, so Lona don't wanna do something hurt Cecily :)
I went through that, and honestly killing and not killing adam doesn't really change anything, what I would recommend tho, to save so actually betraying cecily once and then go back to the save and actually siding with cecily, cause u can get CG on that mission only when you betray. All in the guide

Reactions: AlyTog

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't remember. What all happens if you remove Bubba's restraints?

HoneyKane, some people have keyboards with Shift keys that don't have the Up Arrow. This leads to confusion as to where the actual key is for people that aren't as savvy as others. Both of my Shift keys only have an Up arrow printed on them but my actual Up key has this ^ on it.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
summon? wdym? like make a tile you want to enter more dangerous? go to the "Kyaaah!" option
befor there someone here who showed me how to use comands to summon monsters into a tile it was with usin the consol(f10) but just like the cheets you need to enter the exact code and I forgot it if someone can tell what it is i'd be really greatfull

Cancermancer

Aug 6, 2017
Has anyone put in the effort of trying to translate the untranslated content? is there anyway to automatically translate it without breaking the game? Or should I start practicing my Chinese?

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I manually translated this, it might be a bit clunky. put it in lonaRPG/text/ENG and replace the file.
That file has the potential to break the game. You simply can't do a MTL and call it a day. I appreciate the effort though since I do need help with translations.

Here is a much better effort by Huhuriu55 : https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-7-5-7-eccma417.49993/page-288#post-4892224 as it has got colons and spacing right which has broken the game before. I am still about merging Huhuriu55 s with mine and TagMapSouthFL.txt plus the new demon stuff as well. I'm sad that I can't seem to find any sparetime nowdays though. I'll try harder.

Edit: What you need to to if you want to make a file that doesn't break the game is to not use ":" (western colons) since the code can pick it up sometimes instead of parsing it as text.
? -> ?
! -> !
, -> ,
。 -> .
: -> :
So, western except colons which should stay CHT. And you must preserve spacing. Except at some places where it needs to be inserted instead to avoid vertical text.

Take line 10 for example:
\CBct[1]\m[shocked]\Rshake\c[6]洛娜:\c[0] 誰!? 我?! as compared to the MTL:
\CBct[1]\m[shocked]\Rshake\c[6] Lona: \c[0] Who! Me?!
The MTL inserts spaces after all "]" and after ":" (which it also converts to the no no variant) and also removes tabulation (four spaces after last "]". It isn't pretty.
My approach when translating, is to line by line replace the moon runes with english and not touch the rest. At all. Except where it is needed to avoid vertical text or such.

Last edited:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Advice? So after the tutorial i traded both big gold coins for a meat broth, and all the burning keg keys i could buy. Hired dog and took the mine clear mission. While his Stamina hold's him back, with the basic gear and some save scumming, you can clear the mine. Net's a good amount of mutant meat. Repeated this til i had an inventory full. Then rushed survival to get the cooking pot trait. 2 meats make an okay soup. Using the water barrel in my room, began masturbating. This nets an okay chunk of Exp early on. Did this til near out of food. Then take more mine job's and repeat. Decent Start? Also what is the max level anyone has got their Character? Also is there another weapon/armor vendor other than bubba? Thanks in advance to any replies, so long as they are constructive.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Advice? So after the tutorial i traded both big gold coins for a meat broth, and all the burning keg keys i could buy. Hired dog and took the mine clear mission. While his Stamina hold's him back, with the basic gear and some save scumming, you can clear the mine. Net's a good amount of mutant meat. Repeated this til i had an inventory full. Then rushed survival to get the cooking pot trait. 2 meats make an okay soup. Using the water barrel in my room, began masturbating. This nets an okay chunk of Exp early on. Did this til near out of food. Then take more mine job's and repeat. Decent Start? Also what is the max level anyone has got their Character? Also is there another weapon/armor vendor other than bubba? Thanks in advance to any replies, so long as they are constructive.
How did you get two gold coins after the Tutorial? Did 417 change that.. Click the link in my signature to ZedTed s guide and scroll down to advices or what the segment is called. There you have some good starter advice. What I usually do is to sell all profit from the rats in sewer quest (tutorial) and then buy glasses and a sickle. Then I head out east of the town and hoard bunny and boar meat and vegetables/fruit until I can't carry any more. Oh, and TWO logs. Then you walk around the eastern gate and wait for the random refugee camp encounter. There I make smoked meat and veg packs. THen you are set for a long period of time.

Edit: Oh, and I am level 71. Not a single cheat or such. But I haven't had time to propoerly play since last October.

Reactions: Swiftyfrog

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
befor there someone here who showed me how to use comands to summon monsters into a tile it was with usin the consol(f10) but just like the cheets you need to enter the exact code and I forgot it if someone can tell what it is i'd be really greatfull
Surely you must mean this one :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-7-5-7-eccma417.49993/post-4717295

Mine is level 55 currently, 12 days in-game, no cheating and doom mode. Been hunting only goblins.
As far as I know, Bubba is best weapon vendor around. For the new set of armors you have to loot either the bank or treasure chests. Those chests also contain unique gory weapons not found anywhere else. There's a quest line you have to follow to get a unique ranged weapon.

Reactions: Swiftyfrog
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes