Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Stamina potions keep you alive somehow, shock mine when you want to clutch escape attemps (do it before you're cornered, not after), when cornered shield bash like crazy to stun enemies and escape.

Wolf pack never attack you unless traveling alone, keep your dog safe and he'll keep you alive for the entirety of the journey. Dog dies ? Return to Inn asap to get another one.

For all types of enemy ambush, they only spawn near you if they spot you, if not spotted, they will spawn far away from you, allowing some safe time to dash away to the border. I believe the game check SCU for situations like these (maybe Sur as well? not sure...) : Leave --> Escape --> hide --> leave --> escape --> approach and spam shock mines if all else fail.
I actually forgot my Lona is a nympho since Getting the musket XD
Now I just Fuck everything to death. I rarely get companions really, beside Gob... Err... OrckinSlayer... funny seeing him f goblins to death when you get them to crawl.

‘I just hate this Deep Ones passing through walls in their temple lol. And the small ones jumping mostly straight to your back, or any of them if they are submerged and you musket them the f out of hiding (stoning them would prevent this).

Also about encounters, hiding then approaching almost always ”spawn” my Lona not entirely surrounded by everything. (Enemies are more scattered around the map and not around Lona) Dunno if stats affect that

Did I also mention hating mobs removing my Golden Equips? XD Didn’t even realized I lost the top part.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Take a look at this
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-4958486

In case you wonder what rebirth stuff is, you need to be knoced up by a fish guy, give birth and die, you will rebirth as a deep one Lona (50% chance). Then proceed according to that post.

Now now, stop schizo kin-shaming, we're all schizos here.
Does this "rebirth" work with other kinds of children? or is it only deepones? Also, been pregnant for a while, and it's always said "Active" in the sex stats, but now it suddenly sais "Fine", is this the signs of a miscarriage?

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I actually forgot my Lona is a nympho since Getting the musket XD
Now I just Fuck everything to death. I rarely get companions really, beside Gob... Err... OrckinSlayer... funny seeing him f goblins to death when you get them to crawl.

‘I just hate this Deep Ones passing through walls in their temple lol. And the small ones jumping mostly straight to your back, or any of them if they are submerged and you musket them the f out of hiding (stoning them would prevent this).

Also about encounters, hiding then approaching almost always ”spawn” my Lona not entirely surrounded by everything. (Enemies are more scattered around the map and not around Lona) Dunno if stats affect that

Did I also mention hating mobs removing my Golden Equips? XD Didn’t even realized I lost the top part.
I only fight Goblins since they're easiest to escape from, jumping deep one I'm still too scared to tackle on since they can easily block my escape in narrow location. Do you happen to know which enemies you can't use sex attack on ?

About Encounter, yes, that's what my post was about, if the text say they haven't spotted Lona yet then they will spawn far away from your Lona.

Does this "rebirth" work with other kinds of children? or is it only deepones? Also, been pregnant for a while, and it's always said "Active" in the sex stats, but now it suddenly sais "Fine", is this the signs of a miscarriage?
Moot one, it's like Elf in this game's setting, there's one Moot archer companion in Noer inn for example.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I only fight Goblins since they're easiest to escape from, jumping deep one I'm still too scared to tackle on since they can easily block my escape in narrow location. Do you happen to know which enemies you can't use sex attack on ?

About Encounter, yes, that's what my post was about, if the text say they haven't spotted Lona yet then they will spawn far away from your Lona.

Moot one, it's like Elf in this game's setting, there's one Moot archer companion in Noer inn for example.
Or you can just hide then approach if you can’t escape, which gives the same effect when they haven’t spotted you.

Most things you can’t F are pretty much the creepy crawlers (bugs besides the big ones, heh, went exploring and reached Sybaris I believe), including the bats, then the animals (Boars, Wolves), and of course, the Undead.

Also yeah, there are quests in Sybaris but it’s untranslated, Dunno how you’d survive there really with creepy crawlers everywhere wanting to get in your ass and lay eggs in your intestine. Food wouldn’t be a problem (probably), if you have omnivores, and bloodlust + Bloody Mess.

Edited: Dunno why I believed it to be Sybaris but it should be a Fortress and not the City since it's pretty small in size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Hi Kitsune

Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys. ^~^ little question. Is there something i can do, to slow down combat? I really like the game but the fast combat kills the fun for me. q.q the enemys flip up and down and everywhere! XD i try to change my attack view/zone but in the buttonpress i do, the enemy is already walking away and my attack misses. ._.

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
hey guys Last time I played was back in september. Im running on version 0.3.5.something. I dont want to sift through 100+ pages on this forum. Is the latest version 0.4.8 up for download or do we need to pay.

Last edited:

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
hey guys Last time I played was back in september. Im running on version 0.3.5.something. I dont want to sift through 100+ pages on this forum. Is the latest version 0.4.8 up for download or do we need to pay.
I think you need to pay on the developers website if you really want the latest version but I think it's not going to be english translated

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
ugh, I keep trying to rebirth into a deepone, but I keep becoming human. Is this what's supposed to happen, or should it say Deep One in the species slot?

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
ugh, I keep trying to rebirth into a deepone, but I keep becoming human. Is this what's supposed to happen, or should it say Deep One in the species slot?
You need to make sure the ones impregnating you are the Deep ones, and it ending up giving birth to human baby scene, and not the fish birthing scene. The ones that the game consider as "Deep ones" NPC from what i've learned in the summon mod is the fishing market NPC spear guard and lantern guard, so just prostitute exclusively to those NPC. If you look up my post I have a save with deepone lona but its for 0.4.8.0, not 0.4.8.x if that matters.

HazamaTakizu

Aug 7, 2018
[v0.4.8.0.2631d1A]So, I've been doing this whole Deep one thing she now has blue eyes and this Pre Deep One thing
1611723544689.png
1611723645319.png
Fed the Sea Witch the man, and still no option, quest or whatever to get the sea witch skill. Am I doing something wrong? or am I using the wrong version of the game?

Reactions: Ntr is life

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
There's a dialogue option after you revived the sea witch, which then she do some voodoo on you then you just check your skills and see the Awaken skill or w/e its named

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes