Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I noticed that the sex stats are now listed in a single column. I preferred it when it was a two-column layout.

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Hey, so last time I played it was version 4.6. The game tells me that my save games (rightly) are outdated. Does that actually matter - will I not be able to use the bug fixes etc. Must I start a new game?

Edit: How do I reset the map?

Last edited:

qq255212

Mar 27, 2018
prev save support: make sure no one fighting in ur save > load it > reset map.
I opened the 0.4.7 save,bet how to reset map?
Why my save still shows version outdated??

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Also, I'm a little lost in the Wipe the Cock Tribe quest. It just says "Southeast forest". There's a lot of forest in that direction.
South East of Fortress, East of the Woodsons‘ House by the “Mountains”... Also dunno if bugged but the Giant Boar for the quest there charges very slowly (or that is intended coz we are pretty much fucked if it isn’t now that I think about it) ... Map of the Cock Tribe is also buggy that you can get stuck if you sneak and walk past the walls you normally can’t pass through.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

ACandleNigh

Dec 11, 2020
Milking yourself when your lactation level is really high is extremely tedious so I made a mod that clears all of Lona's milk in one go. It has the same effects as selecting the milking option multiple but with much less input and time.

The problem is that it adds and overwrites some files in the Batch, HCGframes, and Text folders. I'm not sure if it's possible to incorporate it into the ModScripts folder.

Reactions: Khaitoh

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I announce early to try to drum up some hype... And hopefully support for the guy.
But as I've said a few times already, Eccma got in touch with me through an intermediary.
He said that even if I were to stop, someone worse would just keep doing what I was doing. Which was day 1 reposts.
He suggested a five-day delay. I stretched that out to a full week.

So 0.4.8.2 comes here whenever I wake up on the 31st.

ACandleNigh, I hope you can make it portable. That particular issue drives me bananas as well.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
I announce early to try to drum up some hype... And hopefully support for the guy.
But as I've said a few times already, Eccma got in touch with me through an intermediary.
He said that even if I were to stop, someone worse would just keep doing what I was doing. Which was day 1 reposts.

ACandleNigh, I hope you can make it portable. That particular issue drives me bananas as well.
Fair enough.

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018

Ahh nice! So I can play a bit till my save is useless

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Milking yourself when your lactation level is really high is extremely tedious so I made a mod that clears all of Lona's milk in one go. It has the same effects as selecting the milking option multiple but with much less input and time.

The problem is that it adds and overwrites some files in the Batch, HCGframes, and Text folders. I'm not sure if it's possible to incorporate it into the ModScripts folder.
Technically, for Batch and HCGFrames it's possible to put override on def load_script in which you check what file being loaded and if it's the one, you replace part of file before original load_script.
I know it's tedious, but as of now it's the only way (if you do it, don't forget string comparison is case sensitive).

As for Text folder, if you need new phrases you can simply add a new file and load from it. I used that way in LowStaWarning. I don't see why you would need to change existing translation for this mod. Or you could go deep and override text file loading...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Technically, for Batch and HCGFrames it's possible to put override on def load_script in which you check what file being loaded and if it's the one, you replace part of file before original load_script.
I know it's tedious, but as of now it's the only way (if you do it, don't forget string comparison is case sensitive).

As for Text folder, if you need new phrases you can simply add a new file and load from it. I used that way in LowStaWarning. I don't see why you would need to change existing translation for this mod. Or you could go deep and override text file loading...
Teravisor, I would like to ask for a favor again.
So I want to run a virgin playthrough, also I want to have the cake and eat it too. How do I change it so that Juicing only use mouth attack ? Will this change apply to common prostitution scene as well ?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Teravisor, I would like to ask for a favor again.
So I want to run a virgin playthrough, also I want to have the cake and eat it too. How do I change it so that Juicing only use mouth attack ? Will this change apply to common prostitution scene as well ?
It uses general method to get what pose/position it uses so yes, it will.
You could try to modify module /Scripts/Frames/Modules/Sex.rb method def grab to call different way to set a position than set_chs_sex_group (it's called from some method in it), but you would need to remember that it includes code about group sex.

EDIT: eccma seemed to put it somewhere very far on todo list just now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It uses general method to get what pose/position it uses so yes, it will.
You could try to modify module /Scripts/Frames/Modules/Sex.rb method def grab to call different way to set a position than set_chs_sex_group (it's called from some method in it), but you would need to remember that it includes code about group sex.

EDIT: eccma seemed to put it somewhere very far on todo list just now.
I see, If it concern group sex/rape as well then messing with it will surely mess up the combat rape and defeat rape as well. I'll leave it to 417 I guess.

On a random note, somehow I got to level 75 just hunting Goblins, maybe I should apply for silver rank at the guild after all...

ACandleNigh

Dec 11, 2020

Thanks for the tips. I realized the part about simply creating a new text file, that was a bit of a brainless moment for me.

I'll try out the load_script trick and see if that works.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes