ACandleNigh

Dec 11, 2020
Ok, so my knowledge of ruby and overwriting files is pretty much nonexistent. What lines of code do I need to add in order to overwrite HCGframes files like Command_BasicNeeds?

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
so can anyone help me i was stuck at the beginning where it said to pick up item and used it it said press up+z but when i push both of them it's not working

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
anyone one else like me can't stop playing this game ? i even delete my save and restart it all over again
What was your build last save ? Which personality did you pick ? Also what happened to that save Lona ? I'm curious btw

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone know how you become Sea Witch Lona? I know next to nothing about this game, since I'm pretty new

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
anyone one else like me can't stop playing this game ? i even delete my save and restart it all over again
Haven't finished a "run" but I get that feeling too... sometimes I re-do an encounter (like f Fishmen) and do it until Lona survives after killing everything (small ones jumping around that can corner you and the big fat one are a pain in the ass). Same with the Big Bad Wolf.

I already did all quest in Noer when I realized how to set traps (lul).

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Haven't finished a "run" but I get that feeling too... sometimes I re-do an encounter (like f Fishmen) and do it until Lona survives after killing everything (small ones jumping around that can corner you and the big fat one are a pain in the ass). Same with the Big Bad Wolf.

I already did all quest in Noer when I realized how to set traps (lul).
Stamina potions keep you alive somehow, shock mine when you want to clutch escape attemps (do it before you're cornered, not after), when cornered shield bash like crazy to stun enemies and escape.

Wolf pack never attack you unless traveling alone, keep your dog safe and he'll keep you alive for the entirety of the journey. Dog dies ? Return to Inn asap to get another one.

For all types of enemy ambush, they only spawn near you if they spot you, if not spotted, they will spawn far away from you, allowing some safe time to dash away to the border. I believe the game check SCU for situations like these (maybe Sur as well? not sure...) : Leave --> Escape --> hide --> leave --> escape --> approach and spam shock mines if all else fail.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know how you become Sea Witch Lona? I know next to nothing about this game, since I'm pretty new
Take a look at this
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-4958486

In case you wonder what rebirth stuff is, you need to be knoced up by a fish guy, give birth and die, you will rebirth as a deep one Lona (50% chance). Then proceed according to that post.

Now now, stop schizo kin-shaming, we're all schizos here.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Take a look at this
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-4958486

In case you wonder what rebirth stuff is, you need to be knoced up by a fish guy, give birth and die, you will rebirth as a deep one Lona (50% chance). Then proceed according to that post.

Now now, stop schizo kin-shaming, we're all schizos here.
you forgot to mention that he actually needs to give birth to a deep one(50%) baby, because getting fucked by the fish guys has also a chance to birth fishkin(50%), which don't function as an extra live, and when he births a deep one he will get a message that the baby "disappeared". There is no 50% chance to be reborn, if he dies and had a rebirth applicable child, he will be reborn

Reactions: Yukihirou

Cucklliope

Nov 4, 2020
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
can't download the cheat,pls reupload

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes