SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any way to get a new musket if you lose the one you get from Adam's quest? I think musketeers drop them but at like a 1/100 rate and I've never seen them in chests.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any way to get a new musket if you lose the one you get from Adam's quest? I think musketeers drop them but at like a 1/100 rate and I've never seen them in chests.
I found one in a chest some versions ago, but then again with all the stuff that can end up in chests, the chances of finding one are minimal. Just cheat it with the console if you really want it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh you were changing the file, I looking at your post going "where the fark is the download link?" lol

Reactions: CaiNanE

mirukiiKukki

Feb 25, 2020
Wow, what a fuckin mess your Lona is twotailedKitty...

Anyway, I did the thing: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
I let her "training" for days at this goblin cave... after she barely escaped the fishman island. I'll have to remove some bad piercings once I get out of this cave and recover my morality... oh yeah, and also rest a few days to recover from all injuries. Hah, yeah, she is a huge mess lol
At least she looks determined, because a while back her eyes had an "empty look"

ThemeLess

Oct 13, 2020
Guys sorry for maybe stupid question but how do you reset the map for previous save files? I tried to re-enter current location and sleep through the day but it didn't work :'(

KINGofdot

Oct 17, 2017
Sharing my game.ini
Maybe it will unclock your gallery, if you copy this into your game.ini :/
[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
any modders know which file is use to edit the companions stats?
The files that contain companion stats are in Data\NPCdata and start with Comp- or Unique- but there's a couple things you need to do before you can edit the files directly.

First extract the game's rgss3a file first with something like RPG Maker Decrypter and make sure to rename/delete the rgss3a file afterwards.
You need to then change "FileGetter::COMPRESSED = true" to false in scripts.rvdata2. You need to do this so the game loads data from json files you can easily edit rather than rvdata2 files iiuc.
Best way to do this I've found is to create a rb file in ModScripts with the line "FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false". Name it like "0__uncompress.rb" so it's on top of the load order above Teravisor's optimization files (I had some input lag and some other issues when I placed it after them for some reason). After that you can just edit the json files to however you'd like.
If you want to change how long companions stick around the files are in Data\HCGframes\event and start with where you find them (ex: DoomFortressInnCompElfArcher.rb). Just search for teamup and change "$game_date.dateAmt+" to the number of half-days you want. Don't mess with Cocona's file though.

Refer to these if you need help
Teravisors Mods and Code guide
Emperor_Indiora_Doom_Volt modding guide

Last edited:
Reactions: doujinftw

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
The files that contain companion stats are in Data\NPCdata and start with Comp- or Unique- but there's a couple things you need to do before you can edit the files directly.

First extract the game's rgss3a file first with something like RPG Maker Decrypter and make sure to rename/delete the rgss3a file afterwards.
You need to then change "FileGetter::COMPRESSED = true" to false in scripts.rvdata2. You need to do this so the game loads data from json files you can easily edit rather than rvdata2 files iiuc.
Best way to do this I've found is to create a rb file in ModScripts with the line "FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false". Name it like "0__uncompress.rb" so it's on top of the load order above Teravisor's optimization files (I had some input lag and some other issues when I placed it after them for some reason). After that you can just edit the json files to however you'd like.
If you want to change how long companions stick around the files are in Data\HCGframes\event and start with where you find them (ex: DoomFortressInnCompElfArcher.rb). Just search for teamup and change "$game_date.dateAmt+" to the number of half-days you want. Don't mess with Cocona's file though.

Refer to these if you need help
Teravisors Mods and Code guide
Emperor_Indiora_Doom_Volt modding guide
i did edit NPCdata but it doesnt change anything, i just want to edit cecily stamina to stop constantly dieing to any npc with the man catcher due to how they decide to just kill off the companion if their STAMINA drop to 0 so any group with a goddamn mancatcher weapon become the most op bs ever, so i guess those are just their tavern version or do i need start a new game to see the change? um what u use to edit scripts.rvdata2 cause all i got are these i think chinese text ?

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
i did edit NPCdata but it doesnt change anything, i just want to edit cecily stamina to stop constantly dieing to any npc with the man catcher due to how they decide to just kill off the companion if their STAMINA drop to 0 so any group with a goddamn mancatcher weapon become the most op bs ever, so i guess those are just their tavern version or do i need start a new game to see the change? um what u use to edit scripts.rvdata2 cause all i got are these i think chinese text ?
Don't touch the scripts.rvdata2 file itself. Just create a file inside ModScripts named "0__(whatever you want).rb" and then open it with notepad/notepad++ and copy in this one line:
FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false
This will make the game load the json files so any changes you make in them will stick.

Reactions: doujinftw
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes