Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys.

Just started playing the new version, and my first time with the game was on the 0.4.6, just for a little and now want to try what is new in this 0.4.8. A awesome game, I like it a lot!. Also, just a few questions:

-Want to protec Lona virginity, but at least I would like to make her work with her ass. There is another monsters besides goblins and those we found in the mine at this point in this ver? another monsters are planned to be released soon by the autor? Also, some stuff like a seal or item to protec her virginity (like the one from Roldia for example) is planned at some point?
-What are Seedbeds? they are like parasites? they go into the anus for example? if soo where i could find them?
-In the coliseum, what I need to do in the quest the guy you see first you enter there (not into the the proper coliseum but outside)?
if you unlock the ability to do prostitution, you can see what the customer demands, if he wants to do vaginal you can always choose repent and stop it, or double down and choose to let him fuck you for free, but you get to decide where

Seedbeds in your urethra and anal cavity will make you keep giving "birth" to moon and pot parasites, the womb seedbed makes it easier for you to get pregnant and speeds the pregnancy for some races up (fishkin, orkin and abominations i think)

if you mean the statue guy, you'll find it south in the harbour in a warehouse to the left

Reactions: Yukihirou

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
how to spare adam on milo invite quest?
You need to complete the musket stealing quest in Doom Fort (Not yet added to the guide, currently busy working 42 hour weeks).

Go to the inn and do the pickpocket quest (this one does have a guide), then go back (leave and reenter or wait a certain amount of time, not sure which) to get the musket stealing quest. Once you finish that, you get the option to spare Adam's life. If I remember correctly, starting Milo's invite causes Adam to disappear from Doom Fort so the quest cannot be completed if you do that.

Are there any mods for this game?
Not really, there are some things about how to mod the game yourself (more number things, like reducing pregnancy's length, more damage, etc.) The only 'big' mod I can think of at the moment is a mod that makes Lona white but you have to search for it yourself.

If you want to mod or change Lona's skin colour, you can refer to Teravisor's Mods and Code Guide

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
if you unlock the ability to do prostitution, you can see what the customer demands, if he wants to do vaginal you can always choose repent and stop it, or double down and choose to let him fuck you for free, but you get to decide where

Seedbeds in your urethra and anal cavity will make you keep giving "birth" to moon and pot parasites, the womb seedbed makes it easier for you to get pregnant and speeds the pregnancy for some races up (fishkin, orkin and abominations i think)

if you mean the statue guy, you'll find it south in the harbour in a warehouse to the left
But how and where I get that seedbed?

And the guy in the statue, well, kinda hard. I think I will pass of that just for now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Here's the patch issued by Eccma.
patch
-*fixed, stucked in a loop when sleep in tavern or rapeloop.

It'll be included in 0.4.8.1 which will drop tomorrow around 9PM, if you can wait that long ;)

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
But how and where I get that seedbed?

And the guy in the statue, well, kinda hard. I think I will pass of that just for now.
keep getting infected by pot and moon parasites, you find a lot of them in the mines just east of noer

if you want the womb seedbed you have to get impregnated by goblins or orkin and deepones or abominations

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I tried here I couldn't
It would help if you went into more detail, such as what actually happens and what code you're trying to input.
F10 should bring up a small text window at the bottom of the screen.
Try this after doing literally anything that takes stamina exactly as shown $game_player.actor.sta+=X where X is the value of stamina you want. For items it's $game_party.gain_item(X, Y) where X is the ID of the item you want and Y is the amount of the item you want. Item ID codes can be found in ZedTed's post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-3454872

Reactions: CaiNanE

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hey are there any problem using outdated save or i have to start all over each update? also anyone know which file is use for the fortune teller replay scene?

Last edited:

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
It would help if you went into more detail, such as what actually happens and what code you're trying to input.
F10 should bring up a small text window at the bottom of the screen.
Try this after doing literally anything that takes stamina exactly as shown $game_player.actor.sta+=X where X is the value of stamina you want. For items it's $game_party.gain_item(X, Y) where X is the ID of the item you want and Y is the amount of the item you want. Item ID codes can be found in ZedTed's post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-3454872
I tried is to use the exp
1611272840939.png

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
how does pregnancy work in this? I've gotten the girl to active+ but nothing happens and things just go back to normal. Ive done the data editing thing where i changed the pregnancy length to 2..3 days but there still hasnt been any changes.

Reactions: SirSieghart

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
how does pregnancy work in this? I've gotten the girl to active+ but nothing happens and things just go back to normal. Ive done the data editing thing where i changed the pregnancy length to 2..3 days but there still hasnt been any changes.
pregnancy is not guaranteed, what i do when i play brood mother lona is get all the perks in the nympho tree i can, stack up on constitution and juice all enemies to death (Succubus trait required) and hope that most sex actions i get are vaginal
and it can also take a few days before you get confirmation that you're pregnant

Reactions: HatlessHobie

mydhard

Jan 3, 2021
can anyone give me like some guide to this? because i dont really know what to do after going out from the sewer and going to the tavern.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Where does the bestiality come into play? and how do you turn into a sea witch?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes