ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Currently writing kill the Woodsons quest and I got to say that I was surprised that Cecily and Grey Rat have special dialogue for this quest. Also, the quest is based of so that's always cool to see real history in a game (albeit a gross perversion).

Now I'm wondering if Eccma is gonna incorporate the ' ' of the Catholic church thing in the game, considering something similar to it already exists in game with the saint's chapel. Fucked up shit that scandal, know someone who was raised in such a house. The children got dumped on the side of the road when they came of age to be picked up by a pimp: who would traffic them to another EU country then take their passports so they were stuck there, forced to work as prostitutes.

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
where do i put this in to make it work

Aug 6, 2020
Is magi
Ah yes, One of the many aspect I like from Lona RPG, you earn minimally from combat aside from raw meats from animals.

Euh, I intended to quote ph4yl but ended up quoting Squark (who quoted ph4yl) by mistake, and now you quoted me instead of ph4yl lol
May i be enlightened regarding where i can find the mythical stamina potion.
D.S

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is magi

May i be enlightened regarding where i can find the mythical stamina potion.
You can buy them from elise or craft them yourself in black cauldron for 2 white dragon grass. You should grab the crafting notes from elise's shop (counter) and noer tavern (counter where the cook is working).

Aug 6, 2020
You can buy them from elise or craft them yourself in black cauldron for 2 white dragon grass. You should grab the crafting notes from elise's shop (counter) and noer tavern (counter where the cook is working).
Oh, okay so its the blue potion. I never really paid attention but i just thought it would replenish only if i take a nap.
But now i know.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is it possible to play without save scumming? What's your experience?
Yes, try Doom mode, it's fun, It's a slice of life mode where you stay the fuck inside the wall and be a good and upstanding secondclass subhuman citizen and don't venture outside. It's a dog eat dog world out there, you will have to prey on weaker trash than you like homeless people and goblins and feed on their corpses.

It's actually possible if you just try to make it rich inside the wall, level up to 40 (about 10 in-game days), buying all the necessary gear and a stackful of Blue Potions + Smoke bombs before venturing outside, never go inside dark caves unless you have companions, never help strangers, run away from every fight.

Companions die? Run away. Got wounded by a trap? Time to call it a day and rest or chug a red potion. Always have at least 2 Tung Flowers on hand in case that time of the month. Never run on the world map. Take a rest inside the forest or the mountain whenever you run low on food and stamina, avoid swarm and marsh and fishman and corrupted land.

Reactions: mattsan and Dosa95

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I don't get the big deal with Cecily and Grey Rat
Cecily keeps running off and running out of stamina and then gets murdered (and why no rape?)
Grey Rat is slowww and always lags behind.

At least they're free I guess, but being unique characters that don't respawn is a bummer.

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Can we expect more lesbian scenes beyond Cocona and the hillbilly lady? Would be hot if there were animations for female npcs fisting Lona or riding her face.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I don't get the big deal with Cecily and Grey Rat
Cecily keeps running off and running out of stamina and then gets murdered (and why no rape?)
Grey Rat is slowww and always lags behind.

At least they're free I guess, but being unique characters that don't respawn is a bummer.
for those two duo u might want to micro management them using wait and follow command having grey rat like tank the group assault while u stay with cecily at a distance then u use bow or something long range pull one by one due to how the enemy ai script will switch target if they get hit by something else.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!
In quality of life i found companions are limited by faction and position forward or rear so you can only have 2 ie 1 forward and 1 rear
So you may wanna add position to the companion spoiler

In pirate bane evil in mass grave, I personally used berserk mode and potions it was quite the spectacle :sneaky:

Also in named characters you forgot about Adam

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
In pirate bane evil in mass grave, I personally used berserk mode and potions it was quite the spectacle
How did you deal with the side effect ? Sleep it away and go back to the clinic to treat it ?
The only advise i wish i knew early on would be to smash the keys (do not press and hold. SMASH REPEATEDLY!) and see where the pink numbers increase and then smash that key to kill or stun.
I need that advise, The part about "see where the pink numbers increase and then smash that key to kill or stun", can you explain to me more about that part ?

Aug 6, 2020
Yes, try Doom mode, it's fun, It's a slice of life mode where you stay the fuck inside the wall and be a good and upstanding secondclass subhuman citizen and don't venture outside. It's a dog eat dog world out there, you will have to prey on weaker trash than you like homeless people and goblins and feed on their corpses.

It's actually possible if you just try to make it rich inside the wall, level up to 40 (about 10 in-game days), buying all the necessary gear and a stackful of Blue Potions + Smoke bombs before venturing outside, never go inside dark caves unless you have companions, never help strangers, run away from every fight.

Companions die? Run away. Got wounded by a trap? Time to call it a day and rest or chug a red potion. Always have at least 2 Tung Flowers on hand in case that time of the month. Never run on the world map. Take a rest inside the forest or the mountain whenever you run low on food and stamina, avoid swarm and marsh and fishman and corrupted land.
I have been what you said in the hard mode and still find it hard to manage sometimes but i did go into dark caves to fight goblins and have at least one companion doing it( orcbolg is so O.P against goblins but has a hard time against the biggere orcs so i have to help him with orcs)

P.s: By the way are goblins and orkind the same, its confusing even following the lore in the game and why does orcbolg say orcs not goblins.
Edit: Is orcbolg a unique companion or will he respawn.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes