ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks to prostitution i have a shit load of money :LOL:
So yeah i get it treated at clinic
The most immediate problem is stamina exhaustion so i keep stamina potions handy...

On a side note you may wana be care full with the hotkeys while smashing
I sometimes attack when the opponent is stunned (ending the stun sometimes) when i really wanna juice again
It happens because the default layout keys overlap with the sex battle keys,
I wish we could reconfigure those...

"ZedTed" Feel free to use the images for the guide
Very nice, will try to integrate this to the guide; no promises on when though (Although credit is guaranteed).

You can also remap your controls, just go to skills, hover over the skill you want to map, and select a corresponding button. Example: remap your throw rock from 'Space Bar' key to 'D' key. Go to skills, scroll down to 'throw' (just need the 'selection arrow' to hover over it), and press the 'D' key. The key will then be remapped.

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Very nice, will try to integrate this to the guide; no promises on when though (Although credit is guaranteed).

You can also remap your controls, just go to skills, hover over the skill you want to map, and select a corresponding button. Example: remap your throw rock from 'Space Bar' key to 'D' key. Go to skills, scroll down to 'throw' (just need the 'selection arrow' to hover over it), and press the 'D' key. The key will then be remapped.
Normal skills sure
I mapped all my keys to juicing once
But Sex keys?
Beserk Keys?
Witch juice A key?

Reactions: Yukihirou
Aug 6, 2020
You can only upgrade defense with better shields and timid personality, also always wear full clothes.
Yeah, i can use iron shield but, water magic book is too good for crowd control and it conveniently knocks out, So no!
P.S: Can you you direct me to recipes so i can know what i can do with the pot other than the medical and basic cooking recipes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, i can use iron shield but, water magic book is too good for crowd control and it conveniently knocks out, So no!
P.S: Can you you direct me to recipes so i can know what i can do with the pot other than the medical and basic cooking recipes.
Follow the basic recipe. If you play on hard, foods never spoil so don't bother keeping multiple wooden logs around to cook smoked meet/dry meal, focus on good soup instead.
humanoid/mutant meat will result in mystery version of the normal soup/meat version once cooked ̣don't try if you're not omivorous.
Human meat same as above but with human meat in its description, don't try if you're not cannibal or don't care about morality point loss.
For the gruel version you have to use rats,bugs instead. Require omnivore trait as well to be safe.

Also, semen x semen to create dry protein.
That's all.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
How do you rescue the knocked down girls in goblin caves?
And why can't you shove a stamina potion down their throat so they're not so fucking slow.

Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
And why can't you shove a stamina potion down their throat so they're not so fucking slow.
If they dont say "ill follow you then u cant get them", either leave them to their fate or mercy kill them. If u want the best area to grind the rescue meat toilets( thats what they call in the game file) for exp,coins,and may be treasure chest go to the top left tile u see cabin occupied by monster the meat toilets being held in the cabin which doesnt have any adult orkinds in the cabin so they wont be fuck to death, only when the world difficulty become really high they they start spawning in those large babies orkind. It only have one loading area and the pathing to the exit is really straight forward so u can guide them to the exit easily, u can even stealthily avoid the mid area which have the fat orkind sleeping if u hug the left or right side guiding the meat toilets. You can exit and reenter as long as u want, if u have the supplies to keep Lona going.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
so v0.4.8.2 only have bug fix and nothing new add? the thing about enemies spawn in wall that also happen in the wild too on area with broken brick wall sometime 1 or 2 just spawn in them which is to Lona advantage so I'm not complaining there.

madssk

Jul 15, 2017
did someone played the game and uploaded it like a walkthough? i would actually like to see the games content.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
They've been fucked so much so repeatedly that they're almost dead. Take your time with them, one at a time and walk slowly. Keep your lantern in your off-hand - it seems that they can follow from a slightly further distance. If you see them go the wrong way - or worse turn and head back - walk right up next to them and just start walking SLOWLY towards the exit. Stay two to three tiles ahead of them. It seems this is optimal to prevent AI pathing derpiness.
so v0.4.8.2 only have bug fix and nothing new add? the thing about enemies spawn in wall that also happen in the wild too on area with broken brick wall sometime 1 or 2 just spawn in them which is to Lona advantage so I'm not complaining there.
Exactly as Eccma himself has said. Up until GameShow (which he is going to) is over, updates are going to be much smaller.
eccma417 said:
busy on post production, like screenshot, poster, trailer, 3d print toy for GameShow in 2021FEB in TW
scale of each update will be smaller until 2021 mar

Reactions: CaiNanE

thomas10110

Aug 21, 2017
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
1612140544957.png

I'm getting this

Aug 6, 2020
Is there away to stop the morality from decreasing so hard, just one kill takes away -50 andd whats worse is, it happens even if they start it and whats with it going down even if i kill those fucking disgusting fish-fuckers, I am doing its world a favor by putting them down.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Is there away to stop the morality from decreasing so hard, just one kill takes away -50 andd whats worse is, it happens even if they start it and whats with it going down even if i kill those fucking disgusting fish-fuckers, I am doing its world a favor by putting them down.
those fish people actually suppling the city with food which is in dire need with the flood of refugees in Noer, go to the arena the middle of Noer (need CaiNanE translation patch or all u get are chinese text) and ull see that the Noer people despite Sybaris refugees(Lona is also one of them) even more than the fish people, quite accurate of how people treating other people. Also it should only be -10 only for each kill there are two morality system being in check one is you default morality which will determent if the guard will attack u instantly if spot u have 0 morality, the other one is when u initiate combat with people you not suppose to do combat with which cause everyone in the area out for your blood.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
those fish people actually suppling the city with food which is in dire need with the flood of refugees in Noer, go to the arena the middle of Noer (need CaiNanE translation patch or all u get are chinese text) and ull see that the Noer people despite Sybaris refugees(Lona is also one of them) even more than the fish people, quite accurate of how people treating other people.
Are we forgetting how they constantly say they will kill the noer humans and take over but waiting for the time to come and they making human women into slaves so those fish fucks can fornicate with their disgusting organs and not to forget the deep ones always attacking everything living and noer people are just stupid, they can just go out to sea and fish for themselves unless all the fishermen stabbed their dicks so the fish fucks can dominate.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes