doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I have been what you said in the hard mode and still find it hard to manage sometimes but i did go into dark caves to fight goblins and have at least one companion doing it( orcbolg is so O.P against goblins but has a hard time against the biggere orcs so i have to help him with orcs)

P.s: By the way are goblins and orkind the same, its confusing even following the lore in the game and why does orcbolg say orcs not goblins.
Edit: Is orcbolg a unique companion or will he respawn.
if you do Elise quest he go into a very unique detail about the species of this world, the orkind is like parasite that doesnt have any female, how they grow into different type depend on how much nutrient mother get during their pregnancy. It's quite some very interesting lore building for a hentai game.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I have been what you said in the hard mode and still find it hard to manage sometimes but i did go into dark caves to fight goblins and have at least one companion doing it( orcbolg is so O.P against goblins but has a hard time against the biggere orcs so i have to help him with orcs)

P.s: By the way are goblins and orkind the same, its confusing even following the lore in the game and why does orcbolg say orcs not goblins.
Edit: Is orcbolg a unique companion or will he respawn.
Goblins are part of orckind. Author could have outright named him goblin slayer but chose not to since he's just a side cameo character.
He do respawn, pair him with Moot archer, position the Goblin slayer at choke point, Moot archer behind him and see them massacre the whole goblin army and their reinforcement. They only have trouble with shield goblins, you have to deal with the shield goblins on your own.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

dragonessss

Jan 29, 2021
Lemme just give a tutorial with pictures (note that the Game.rgss3a file I use is from another game because I already deleted the original one, so the size is different but method remains the same):

1. Extract "Game.rgss3a" in the LonaRPG folder
View attachment 677676

2. Place the extracted files into the LonaRPG folder
View attachment 677700

3. Delete the original "Game.rgss3a" file (or move it somewhere else as a back up)
View attachment 677699

4. To edit the .rb files, open it with notepad (or another text-editing program) and save any changes you did.
View attachment 677682

5. That's it, you can now mod the game.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Removed an extra picture and wanted to say that any changes you make will effect the game immediately, probably better to do it with the game closed. Also, make copies of files before editing in case you make a big oppsie and forgot the original values.

Edit 2: May or may not have accidentally left my name visible, there is no evidence now.
Thank you very much for your careful instruction! I made it!

Aug 6, 2020
Goblins are part of orckind. Author could have outright named him goblin slayer but chose not to since he's just a side cameo character.
He do respawn, pair him with Moot archer, position the Goblin slayer at choke point, Moot archer behind him and see them massacre the whole goblin army and their reinforcement. They only have trouble with shield goblins, you have to deal with the shield goblins on your own.
I dont know if you noticed but he actually goes after them from very far unlike other companions but he almost waits for other kinds of enemies to attack first. I lose him whenever he goes into caves full of goblins and hunts them down by the time i reach him. Love how the dev did this.
P.s : I would very much like it if he gives unique quests or random ones for orcbolg, since he does seem like a fan of goblin slayer and it would be even nicer if he he comes to rescue us when we get trapped in goblin caves and they are abusing us. Of course for payment or favors. He also needs to kill the semen filled women and the gob babies in them.
Edit: my orcbolg never had any problems with shield ones if they its a 1v1 or1v2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I dont know if you noticed but he actually goes after them from very far unlike other companions but he almost waits for other kinds of enemies to attack first. I lose him whenever he goes into caves full of goblins and hunts them down by the time i reach him. Love how the dev did this.
P.s : I would very much like it if he gives unique quests or random ones for orcbolg, since he does seem like a fan of goblin slayer and it would be even nicer if he he comes to rescue us when we get trapped in goblin caves and they are abusing us. Of course for payment or favors. He also needs to kill the semen filled women and the gob babies in them.
Edit: my orcbolg never had any problems with shield ones if they its a 1v1 or1v2.
Strange, You mean your medieval doom guy do more than one damage to shield goblins ?

Aug 6, 2020
Wait wait wait, he goes full rage in a cave of goblin, trigger the reinforcement wave and manage to defeat them all ?
With a little bit of my support. I am playing hard mode if you forgot.
Ediit: if you dont believe me go to the whistle tower or missing daughter cave and he wont even give you a chance to kill them except the giant one in miisng daughter cave. You can defeat him playing tag.You need to give him support when he is surrounded on three sides.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah I forgot, somehow on hell mode my goblin slayer only deal 1 damage to shield goblins since their defense stats are boosted. If not for shield goblins he would have soloed the entire goblin roster save for the ogre on his own.

Edit: Wait no, what kind of bs is this, I backup my save, changed the game to hard mode and he still does 1 damage to shield goblin while shield goblin eat him for dinner, what's up with my game... ? I'll try a clean game and see how this goes...

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to prostitution i have a shit load of money :LOL:
So yeah i get it treated at clinic
The most immediate problem is stamina exhaustion so i keep stamina potions handy

From my experience there are 3 damage types
RED for physical damage
PINK for sex damage
and a third for stamina damage

In battle or sex battle or prostitution ( a more friendly sex battle) Numbers will appear on the side showing how much of each damage was done by you or to you

"ZedTed" Feel free to use the images for the guide

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Thanks to prostitution i have a shit load of money :LOL:
So yeah i get it treated at clinic
The most immediate problem is stamina exhaustion so i keep stamina potions handy

From my experience there are 3 damage types
RED for physical damage
PINK for sex damage
and a third for stamina damage

In battle or sex battle or prostitution ( a more friendly sex battle) Numbers will appear on the side showing how much of each damage was done by you or to you

"ZedTed" Feel free to use the images for the guide
Nicely presented, I understand sex battles now. The part about stunning enemies in sex battle, the stun only happen when you Lona land the last hit which is aosl a critical hit, right ?

• Thinking Face

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017

In my experience the shield offers limited defense (speaking of 4.7 could have been a bug)
I remember doing near full damage to a shield goblin on the front after having had nearly exhausted myself hitting it repeatedly and then it was near full damage on all sides. I however i do not remember how much damage i did while the shield was up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Nicely presented, I understand sex battles now. The part about stunning enemies in sex battle, the stun only happen when you Lona land the last hit which is aosl a critical hit, right ?
No idea :unsure: Never really gave it much thought
I mean i have stunned customers too and the stun has appeared mid battle too with the scene continuing till the end (as i know it, from experience ;)) and then the enemy is like next to Lona in a stupor after another good hit or two when the scene ends or customer back at his seat stunned.
Thanks to blood bath it usually ends fast if im smashing the keys out of boredom when it comes to the small fry

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
No idea :unsure: Never really gave it much thought
I mean i have stunned customers too and the stun has appeared mid battle too with the scene continuing till the end (as i know it, from experience ;)) and then the enemy is like next to Lona in a stupor after another good hit or two when the scene ends or customer back at his seat stunned.
Thanks to blood bath it usually ends fast if im smashing the keys out of boredom when it comes to the small fry
With the Witch's juice, you can temporally become Nymph and use juicing attack without the need to change personality, but the side effect make Lona "confused" and hard to control, your thought ?

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
With the Witch's juice, you can temporally become Nymph and use juicing attack without the need to change personality, but the side effect make Lona "confused" and hard to control, your thought ?
So thats what it does, i came across 1 so didnt use it till now. Any idea where i can find more?

Tried it out. Honestly its a crappy form of berserk mode.
Unless if you have a nymph build its crap and if you do its it still sucks
I ran out of stamina from sex battle and i couldn't open the menu to take medicine
And again with the clothes on the floor
And the passive attack is still 1
And I still have to grab my partners?!
Seriously!!!
This games needs things like poison pussy and pussy talons
Some way
any way to raise that passive
And a siphon, to suck out the soul life health and stamina out of the abuser and into the user

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes