Aug 6, 2020
those fish people actually suppling the city with food which is in dire need with the flood of refugees in Noer, go to the arena the middle of Noer (need CaiNanE translation patch or all u get are chinese text) and ull see that the Noer people despite Sybaris refugees(Lona is also one of them) even more than the fish people, quite accurate of how people treating other people. Also it should only be -10 only for each kill there are two morality system being in check one is you default morality which will determent if the guard will attack u instantly if spot u have 0 morality, the other one is when u initiate combat with people you not suppose to do combat with which cause everyone in the area out for your blood.
You are quite wrong, because in the cocona quest when you have to get out of church or whatever, the morality drops so hard and you are forgetting if your allies kill your morality drops and there are possibly too many variables put into morality and its just broken and the dev will probably revamp it at some point.
It's 10 for an odd kill and 50 for an even kill is how i noticed and it's a fact. Even enemies that trigger themselves onto you costs morality.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You are quite wrong, because in the cocona quest when you have to get out of church or whatever, the morality drops so hard and you are forgetting if your allies kill your morality drops and there are possibly too many variables put into morality and its just broken and the dev will probably revamp it at some point.
oh for that quest u dont have to worry after u rescue cocona and boss mama come recue u 2 she give u a free pass for morality

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Are we forgetting how they constantly say they will kill the noer humans and take over but waiting for the time to come and they making human women into slaves so those fish fucks can fornicate with their disgusting organs and not to forget the deep ones always attacking everything living and noer people are just stupid, they can just go out to sea and fish for themselves unless all the fishermen stabbed their dicks so the fish fucks can dominate.
might be because they are putting all their workers into guards now with the spike in rampant crimes where u walk a few feet either encounter wandering rouges or riot, then if u look to each of the border check area u see that they being constant assault by either deep one, flesh demon, or just goblin (cant believe out of them this one the one got over run).

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
might be because they are putting all their workers into guards now with the spike in rampant crimes where u walk a few feet either encounter wandering rouges or riot, then if u to each of the border check area u see that they being constant assault by either deep one, flesh demon, or just goblin (cant believe out of them this one the one got over run).
They can easily train all the excess slaves to fish if that is actually a real concern. Food is a concern only for people from sybaris and i dislike how all the people from sybaris just lost all their skills and became vagrants without knowledge from their past lives conveniently for the author.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Dude, do you even read before you reply. You are just skirting around my questions and not actually giving a full response.
look she gave u the pass to instantly bring you morality instantly back to 50 which u dont have to do anything like that for any other quest, the karma lost for that one quest is worth it to get to sleep free in the day time by talking to cocona after, as for the one keep getting kill by your companion i think you mean by Cecily and grey rat since they will actively attack any creature with evil alignment. the author might call it morality, but its more of your crime notorieties from how it function.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
Don't get me wrong the dev is talented(questionably) but the world has so many discrepancies that it's jarring at times. It is great the author is touching on so many subjects collectively and spontaneously that most people, even established companies back out of because of the sheer amount of ideologies and concepts. He should probably get help from some story writers to cross check his lore and whatnot but so far if this lore comes from a single guy, its incredible.

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
OKAY FINE A "BUGREPORT!!!!!!!!!!!"
I can't play this game. New game or loaded game, I can't move. everything is spazzing out no error code, its like my keyboard is busted but i'm typing with it right now.
Is something wrong with my bindings?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I can't play this game. New game or loaded game, I can't move. everything is spazzing out no error code, its like my keyboard is busted but i'm typing with it right now.
version? mod or unmod?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Seems like you modded your game sonehow, tinkered with pregnancy I suppose ?

Reactions: Fraydon

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Where does the mod exactly go?

*Edit: NVM I read someone else mentioned it was MODSCRIPTS folder. If wrong, please correct me. ty*

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
They can easily train all the excess slaves to fish if that is actually a real concern. Food is a concern only for people from sybaris and i dislike how all the people from sybaris just lost all their skills and became vagrants without knowledge from their past lives conveniently for the author.
oh they did that, you did go check the bank where u see the slave is actually working as your bank manager, the lord of Noer is actually putting the refugees into slaves as away to deal with the situation, but as you work with Cecily and grey rat in later story you'll see begin to question who is in the right and wrong of how thing should be handle. Quite frankly i just want a way to get both me and cocona off this hell on earth of an island.

mirukiiKukki

Feb 25, 2020
Are there any places I can sleep and not get dirty besides the tavern? People at the tavern tend to attack me since my weakness is too high.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
That's what they're doing, with abundant cheap fish from the fish people, there's no need for training slaves to fish. They're sending all the slaves to manual labors/construction site/bodyguard/mercenary jobs. All the high-risk jobs one can find on the market are for the slaves/refugees/secondclass citizen/ stranded tourists.

Reactions: Dosa with spice
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes