Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
They can easily train all the excess slaves to fish if that is actually a real concern. Food is a concern only for people from sybaris and i dislike how all the people from sybaris just lost all their skills and became vagrants without knowledge from their past lives conveniently for the author.
That's what they're doing, with abundant cheap fish from the fish people, there's no need for training slaves to fish. They're sending all the slaves to manual labors/construction site/bodyguard/mercenary jobs. All the high-risk jobs one can find on the market are for the slaves/refugees/secondclass citizen/ stranded tourists.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
They can easily train all the excess slaves to fish if that is actually a real concern. Food is a concern only for people from sybaris and i dislike how all the people from sybaris just lost all their skills and became vagrants without knowledge from their past lives conveniently for the author.
Like someone else mentioned before, fishing is basically out of the question. Right now the job market for Noer is pretty dismall since, you know, the island is about to be overun with monsters and no one can stop it. The slaves are only really good for throwing their lives away at this point. Either learn how to fight (and likely get mauled and/or raped to death), or pick up a pickaxe and start mining (where you'll likely get mauled and/or raped to death), or just sell your body (where you'll just be raped to near death). Remember that people from sybaris are discriminated against. Asaide from the Saint's church (which is a scummy religious org) no one is really out to help these people. They're not giving them charity and handouts and they're certainly not giving them any real chances to just live a decent life, let alone a chance to escape from the island. So it doesnt really matter what skills they had before if no one is willing to hire them, and slavery just insures they're stuck on the doomed island.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Sharing my game.ini
Maybe it will unclock your gallery, if you copy this into your game.ini :/
[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
is ur gallery complete?

Aug 6, 2020
Like someone else mentioned before, fishing is basically out of the question. Right now the job market for Noer is pretty dismall since, you know, the island is about to be overun with monsters and no one can stop it. The slaves are only really good for throwing their lives away at this point. Either learn how to fight (and likely get mauled and/or raped to death), or pick up a pickaxe and start mining (where you'll likely get mauled and/or raped to death), or just sell your body (where you'll just be raped to near death). Remember that people from sybaris are discriminated against. Asaide from the Saint's church (which is a scummy religious org) no one is really out to help these people. They're not giving them charity and handouts and they're certainly not giving them any real chances to just live a decent life, let alone a chance to escape from the island. So it doesnt really matter what skills they had before if no one is willing to hire them, and slavery just insures they're stuck on the doomed island.
Do you seriously believe that humans are little princesses that need saving by the white knights and princes and they simply can't pick themselves up because somebody said they can't and shouldn't. Hmmmm. Of course people who surrender themselves at the drop of a pin do exist but most of us put up a fight.
Edit: Don't mind me, this is getting us nowhere and i suppose i had a little existential dread back there or something like that, but i still believe what i think.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Do you seriously believe that humans are little princesses that need saving by the white knights and princes and they simply can't pick themselves up because somebody said they can't and shouldn't. Hmmmm. Of course people who surrender themselves at the drop of a pin do exist but most of us put up a fight.
Edit: Don't mind me, this is getting us nowhere and i suppose i had a little existential dread back there or something like that, but i still believe what i think.
unfortunately the place we currently at is completely fk right now, if base on how Lona world encounter is like, so say you're a hunter somehow hunt a boar in forest now u try to haul your arse back to the city to sell or keep to eat so you'll live another day you be encounter at least 2 squad of rouges/slavers, a orckinds patrol squad, or just a group of riot refugees that will take whatever u got or give them enough that they satisfy to leave u alone. As for fishing u need a boat you're no deep one or fish people that can just deep dive into the seas and haul back truck load of fish, if u want to build the boat yourself you still need someone that a capable engineer, most of the people in the really old day are illiterate have little to none education incase u didnt know, now even if you still have someone like that u still need to go into the wood to get the logs and get back u still encounter all that i mention earlier.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Are there any places I can sleep and not get dirty besides the tavern? People at the tavern tend to attack me since my weakness is too high.
Learn to embrace the hobo life, more often than not you will get dirty fast from scavenging or fighting. If your food meter is high, then you should sleep in the street of Noer. The only reason I can think of for tavern people to attack/rape you is because you're on downed state, that state increase your Weakness attribute grealy, also remember to wear proper clothing. Dirty clothing increase weak and make your body dirty no matter how clean you are before wearing them.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
unfortunately the place we currently at is completely fk right now, if base on how Lona world encounter is like, so say you're a hunter somehow hunt a boar in forest now u try to haul your arse back to the city to sell or keep to eat so you'll live another day you be encounter at least 2 squad of rouges/slavers, a orckinds patrol squad, or just a group of riot refugees that will take whatever u got or give them enough that they satisfy to leave u alone. As for fishing u need a boat you're no deep one or fish people that can just deep dive into the seas and haul back truck load of fish, if u want to build the boat yourself you still need someone that a capable engineer, most of the people in the really old day are illiterate have little to none education incase u didnt know, now even if you still have someone like that u still need to go into the wood to get the logs and get back u still encounter all that i mention earlier.

Real wild boars are just as dangerous as game's boars, if not even more. There's no way one can fight one on one with a wild boar without proper plate armor, and even then if you're downed, no armor gonna save you, you gonna get mauled to death.

Newbies plz don't take wild boars lightly, both in game and irl...

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

Real wild boars are just as dangerous as game's boars, if not even more. There's no way one can fight one on one with a wild boar without proper plate armor, and even then if you're downed, no armor gonna save you, you gonna get mauled to death.

Newbies plz don't take wild boars lightly, both in game and irl...
cant wait till they add deer and have them rip Lona half with 2 antlers swipe :ROFLMAO:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
cant wait till they add deer and have them rip Lona half with 2 antlers swipe :ROFLMAO:
tfw you just want to be a lumberjack and not be doing any hunter shenanigans, still get shredded to death by the wilf life. Life's hard.
Fun fact: you cannot survive as lumberjack on this island, the price for a single wooden log vs the stamina spent getting one is not worht it. Hope 417 add axes into the game, we got halberd ffs, I have been using the mining pick as a substitute for the war pick for a while now...

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
tfw you just want to be a lumberjack and not be doing any hunter shenanigans, still get shredded to death by the wilf life. Life's hard.
Fun fact: you cannot survive as lumberjack on this island, the price for a single wooden log vs the stamina spent getting one is not worht it. Hope 417 add axes into the game, we got halberd ffs, I have been using the mining pick as a substitute for the war pick for a while now...
they should make the halberd reduce the stamina cost to chop wood that basically an axe with pointy tip anyway.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
they should make the halberd reduce the stamina cost to chop wood that basically an axe with pointy tip anyway.
Oh well, tried it myself, can actually survive just fine eating fruits in rain forest while cutting down trees. Can survive in pine forest eating mushrooms and worms as well if you have omnivorous trait. Doing a naked lumberjack, I can gather around 40 wooden logs and sell them all for 1 large copper coins at the bank. Easy but hard-earned money. Just remember to keep away from threats.
If you have dark cauldron, then you will definitely survive just fine chopping down woods.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Oh well, tried it myself, can actually survive just fine eating fruits in rain forest while cutting down trees. Can survive in pine forest eating mushrooms and worms as well if you have omnivorous trait. Doing a naked lumberjack, I can gather around 40 wooden logs and sell them all for 1 large copper coins at the bank. Easy but hard-earned money. Just remember to keep away from threats.
If you have dark cauldron, then you will definitely survive just fine chopping down woods.
you also invest in scoutcraft right? the problem with any job outside or even inside the wall sometime is the encounter chance of those ahole slavers they get an early box in spawn if they spotted u and their ai is way more aggressive than the orckinds for some reason, as soon as they see u they going in for a one way charge jihad.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
you also invest in scoutcraft right? the problem with any job outside or even inside the wall sometime is the encounter chance of those ahole slavers they get an early box in spawn if they spotted u and their ai is way more aggressive than the orckinds for some reason
No, no need for any SCU at all, simply chose "Hide" option and they will spawn far from you, always bring a dog, while the dogs attract them you run to the border real fast.
As for wolves, as long as the dog is with you, he is a permanent companion btw, no wolves will attack you as long as you intimidate them.
Edit: tried hard mode again after a few months, it's so easy on hard mode, I never realized it before, travelling cost way less stamina, sleeping cost much much less food, only one encounter every 1.5 day instead of an encounter every half day. Holy shet, I feel like a veteran now...

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
No, no need for any SCU at all, simply chose "Hide" option and they will spawn far from you, always bring a dog, while the dogs attract them you run to the border real fast.
As for wolves, as long as the dog is with you, he is a permanent companion btw, no wolves will attack you as long as you intimidate them.
poor immortal companions :ROFLMAO:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
poor immortal companions :ROFLMAO:
Of all the companions, i love the dog the most since he's permanent and you can pick his preferred enemy type. he kept me safe on doom mode for such a long time now. He can also spot traps and hiding enemies as well, so convenient.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Of all the companions, i love the dog the most since he's permanent and you can pick his preferred enemy type. he kept me safe on doom mode for such a long time now. He can also spot traps and hiding enemies as well, so convenient.
yeh hes really good consider how u for just hire him for a bowl of meat broth, it just his chaotic attack pattern jumping all over the place tend to cause team fighting either with me(this before the no friendly fire mod) or with the third party member.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
yeh hes really good consider how u for just hire him for a bowl of meat broth, it just his chaotic attack pattern jumping all over the place tend to cause team fighting either with me(this before the no friendly fire mod) or with the third party member.
Yeah, i can see that, so I decided to only keep him as sole companion on my trip. He's my foolproof method to survive any encounter one on one on doom mode.
For example: I enter goblin cave, set his detection threat to "orc", then order him to wait while I stealth kill the gob bastards, if I can't win one on one with a particular goblin I "whistle" him in and order him to "stand his ground" to prevent him from jumping everywhere while I escape intact, and since he only jumb back and forth between the goblin front and back now I can easily sneak behind the goblin back and 2 vs 1 the gob mofo. Never fail.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes