Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
have he try to put it on dlsite instead? its not like people always go to steam for degenerate games, dont people just mostly go there to get regular normal game?
I always though EccmA to be the type of guy that hates on something as unbased as putting mosaic censorship on his art. Just my opinion.
But yeah, Dlsite is certainly an option, He has to live with censorship though. Other than that, I can't think of any popular platform for western uncensored release

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I always though EccmA to be the type of guy that hates on something as unbased as putting mosaic censorship on his art. Just my opinion.
But yeah, Dlsite is certainly an option, He has to live with censorship though. Other than that, I can't think of any popular platform for western uncensored release
most of steam h stuff still make u get the r18 patch off somewhere else so it still censorship, but just really round about way.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know what causes this Lona sprite misalignment issue? All of Lona's character sprites appear shifted several pixels down compared to everyone else. This isn't just the character on the local map, but even applies to sex animations (leaving weird void between the male and female participants). The sprites aren't misaligned when starting a new game, either, which is strange.

EDIT: After some testing, I have found out the bug occurs during the mission to rescue three scouts west of Hope Hotel fortress. The bug pops up 100% after watching the cutscene where the last guy is found; the sprites are aligned properly before, and always misaligned after.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know what causes this Lona sprite misalignment issue? All of Lona's character sprites appear shifted several pixels down compared to everyone else. This isn't just the character on the local map, but even applies to sex animations (leaving weird void between the male and female participants). The sprites aren't misaligned when starting a new game, either, which is strange.
Looking at that only makes me appreciate how awesome eccma417 is at making pixel art. Just look at how much detail he manage to put in with so few pixels. It's truly amazing. Even her ham strings or whatchamaycallit are visible.

Last edited:

NEKO#||ΦωΦ

Sep 30, 2018
the reason what made me fell inlove with this game honestly, the art direction, the lovable characters and their design. I just find this game charming together with its sandbox like gameplay

Looking at that only makes me appreciate how awesome eccma417 is at making pixel art. Just look at how much detail he manage to put in with so few pixels. It's truly amazing. Even her ham strings or whatchamaycallit are visible.

Apr 9, 2020
Found the problem when i tryed to upload to mediafire it said cant uplod due to low memory and i was like wow…. No shit ..like i even used a fucking pc with 500gb of storge… oh well thankfully using my friends phone did the trike big thanks to yukihiro for helping me
Edit: sorry for the big space taken by the image i don't konw how to resize it hopefully you guys don't mind
Ah! also i'll try to find where the fuck is the rest of the drawings i druw (i drew this in clase with the techer literly 2 meters away from me so when she got too close i hid the in random books so gess i have to serche for them now….. Also yay my first hande drawn hentai! 16138053697937260547949722211457.jpg 16138053697937260547949722211457.jpg ………… what have i done…
16138054906981437042833175173742.jpg 16138054906981437042833175173742.jpg guess not even the blood of a godess can help with that……… .lul

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Found the problem when i tryed to upload to mediafire it said cant uplod due to low memory and i was like wow…. No shit ..like i even used a fucking pc with 500gb of storge… oh well thankfully using my friends phone did the trike big thanks to yukihiro for helping me
Edit: sorry for the big space taken by the image i don't konw how to resize it hopefully you guys don't mind
Ah! also i'll try to find where the fuck is the rest of the drawings i druw (i drew this in clase with the techer literly 2 meters away from me so when she got too close i hid the in random books so gess i have to serche for them now….. Also yay my first hande drawn hentai! View attachment 1045238 View attachment 1045238 ………… what have i done…
View attachment 1045240 View attachment 1045240 guess not even the blood of a godess can help with that……… .lul
Ah youth, Yeah, no need to feel embarassed, my nephew doodle dragonball hentai in his class all the time.

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
I haven't been able to find the herbs for the herb-gathering quest, which is strange, because it's a repeatable.
I've been able to find lower tier herbs in the Pine forest, but none of the STA herbs that the quest needs. Is it ~10 SUV before they actually appear? Or do they appear in different forests? Because it's been several days.
I like this quest because it demonstrates how Elise is absolutely willing to exploit adventurers by paying less than the herbs are even worth in TP. I guess maybe the XP makes it worthwhile?

Also makes sense that he can't get enough of the game world's version of cocaine.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tiny patch announced:
patch 04941
-*fixed, NoerMobHouse: fixed event looped when bandits gives lona foods.(caused by 0491)
Will post in three days, sticking with the week-long delay schedule.

Kartosqka

Feb 12, 2021
Game gives error and then crashes in quest "Rescue the Maid", when I say to mercenary girl that I came to save her. Choosing option "passer-by" doesn't trigger error, but it does not continues quest, so that's it. Screenshot_1208.png

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes