Stravia

Feb 9, 2021
Thanks a lot for the english patch.
Fantastic game, a real diamond in the rough. I still can't believe how much content is available even though it's still in beta. I just hope characters like Cecily or Cocona will still be relevant in the story later on.
How do we get the last two CG tho? I'm pretty sure i looked everywhere... content locked perhaps?

Reactions: CaiNanE

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Don't worry about it. There are no game saving breaks between versions. There have only been two since LonaRPG landed on F95. 0.3.X.X -> 0.4.X.X and 0.4.5.5 -> 0.4.6.0 And that later one had a mod script fix to sort that out that time.
May I know where the save patcher is for the latter condition? My save is from 4.5.0 and I would like to continue with it from where I last stopped. Thank you!

Noware

Oct 11, 2020
How do i get my shiet back during Cocona quest? According to the guide the "chest" is straight north from the last note but there nothing there, heck i don't even know how a chest looks in this game, pls help.

Also, is there anything else to becoming a fishkind mating hole? besides the endless abuse loop... i run out of stamina in like 2 days and simply starve from there, but nothing really happens

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
How do i get my shiet back during Cocona quest? According to the guide the "chest" is straight north from the last note but there nothing there, heck i don't even know how a chest looks in this game, pls help.
The chest is actually in the same room where you wake up after being captured (near the skeleton in the same room if I remember right). I suppose the guide hasn't been updated for this part.

Reactions: Noware

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Also, is there anything else to becoming a fishkind mating hole? besides the endless abuse loop... i run out of stamina in like 2 days and simply starve from there, but nothing really happens
For newcomer to Lona RPG, getting captured spells certain doom. Your Lona should try to get as much raw fishes as possible, eat them and hope to RNG god that you don't get sick or gastrosia. Afterward learn the enemy pattern and figure out a way to escape without alerting them.

Reactions: Noware

Noware

Oct 11, 2020
The chest is actually in the same room where you wake up after being captured (near the skeleton in the same room if I remember right). I suppose the guide hasn't been updated for this part.
Thank you, searched everywhere but that room lol

For newcomer to Lona RPG, getting captured spells certain doom. Your Lona should try to get as much raw fishes as possible, eat them and hope to RNG god that you don't get sick or gastrosia. Afterward learn the enemy pattern and figure out a way to escape without alerting them.
Ty for the advice, though i was refering to the fish people on port Noer that give you the option to willingly become a slave. Maybe i need more lvl and traits that i don't have for something else to happen

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
when version 0.5.0 comes out?
No news about it yet. Maybe after author returned from gameshow ?
Right now he's more focused on his Gameshow presentation. He'll monitor the game for necessary fixes as they arise but it's not his focus yet. I hope TGS goes well for him, he deserves it for all the shite he's had to put up with.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Right now he's more focused on his Gameshow presentation. He'll monitor the game for necessary fixes as they arise but it's not his focus yet. I hope TGS goes well for him, he deserves it for all the shite he's had to put up with.
Gameshow? Which are you referring to? I was under the impression most conventions were on hiatus due to obvious global reasons.

Ty for the advice, though i was refering to the fish people on port Noer that give you the option to willingly become a slave. Maybe i need more lvl and traits that i don't have for something else to happen
Unlike most other h-RPGs, being enslaved is not a gateway to some kind of story arc or quest objective, which isn't a surprise since the game has something like 10+ different locations/groups where you can be enslaved. It's mostly a daily loop of abuse, with some RNG variation, and at least one guaranteed way of escape.

roboy

May 7, 2017
Who knows similar action games with corruption like the agnietta, lonaRpg, wings of roldea? I've played the same ones before, but I can't remember them.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
What do Elise's mods do? Like the Rectum or Uretha one with no obvious negatives or effects like Gland Removal or stuff like that? Mainly the Decrease negative effect on HP and Sta?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What do Elise's mods do? Like the Rectum or Uretha one with no obvious negatives or effects like Gland Removal or stuff like that? Mainly the Decrease negative effect on HP and Sta?
"Decrease negative effect on HP and Sta"
This is a good effect, stack as many as you can find, it helps negate the debuff on Hp and Stamina and Carry weight caused by wounds, bad status effect.
However,

-With Rectum Mod: everytime you take a shit, you gain as much as 400 arousal points
-With Uretha Mod: everytime you piss, you gain as much as 250 arousal points

Going beyond 800 arousal points will cause you to climax with cost as much as 25 Stamina points.

If you play on Hard mode or with scat/piss turned off, then go ahead, there's no danger applying these mods.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you, may I also ask where I can obtain the whip weapon?
The fastest way is to trigger a bar brawl in Noer, Boss Mama will finish him off, before he dies, make a save. Save and reload till it drop.
if it's too much work, you can always cheat the whip in, refer to first post guide.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes