CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone got a save with the full gallery they're willing to share?
Ironically the gallery isn't saved in the save file. And to be totally honest, you're supposed to find them yourself since this game is all about gaming. If you want fap material you should look elsewhere.

Last edited:

ladyinquist

Jun 19, 2020
Is world difficulty scaling only with time?
It seems kinda linear when the difference between doing a quest early and doing it late means a massive durability boost for enemies.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone got a save with the full gallery they're willing to share?
The scenes are unlocked and stored in your game.ini file in the root game directory.
Change this section to this:
INI:
[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
It seems kinda linear when the difference between doing a quest early and doing it late means a massive durability boost for enemies.
it's not just there as difficulty, but it also tide in with the story once u get through the get on that boat ending. The rampant orckinds kidnapping and constant breeding with the captive women eventually allow their numbers and strength to grow so large that they able to turn the place into hell on earth. Those large baby orkinds is really absurd tho even just been born for like a min ago they already lookin for a place to stick their dick in. Lastly heres a funny tid bit that have to do with Elise journal before he went insane because of what he witness happen to his dad, you attack one of the orkinds stamina till it crawl on the ground and if there a orkind that not in combat they will fuck each other, remember that they are all dudes.

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
Occasionally you may run into a Saint Preacher on the world map as a random event. If you donate 1000TP to him, it reduces world difficulty by 1 (up to a limit of 10 per encounter with him). I usually play at as low a difficulty as possible because I'm a baby who doesn't wanna see Lona get ruined.

ladyinquist

Jun 19, 2020
I get the world difficulty system lorewise, but in terms of gameplay, I think it would make more sense that the threat scales as you do the main quest and uncover the threat yourself like most RPGs.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I get the world difficulty system lorewise, but in terms of gameplay, I think it would make more sense that the threat scales as you do the main quest and uncover the threat yourself like most RPGs.
actually its pretty well done scaling with ya till your Lona cant handle it any more, so you get pregnant and time to rebirth in new flesh with everything in bank still stay the same and all skill can be redistribute with your new life.

Chillufanga

Jan 21, 2019
The scenes are unlocked and stored in your game.ini file in the root game directory.
Change this section to this:
INI:
[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
cheers bruv

Chillufanga

Jan 21, 2019
Ironically the gallery isn't saved in the save file. And to be totally honest, you're supposed to find them yourself since this game is all about gaming. If you want fap material you should look elsewhere.
Ey mans, ya boy was only missing like 3 of them last time I played. Just lost the old game file in a clean up and didn't fancy replaying from scratch until a few more patches came out and fancied seeing a couple of the scenes again.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Then it would be way too easy since you don't have to worry about it anymore and just roam the world to your leisure. It's there to instill a sense of urgency and impending doom.

Doom mode for example, you can't save scum, the most you can do is to stick around Noer until you're level 30 to get hitchhiker. Even then, it's still down to RNG. If somehow it gets too high, you can't even leave the city anymore since it's too dangerous outside.

What I find immersion breaking is that you can't donate directly at the church.

Last edited:

Rev14

May 23, 2018
1613964952184.png
I get this error when i want to rescue the girl at the deep one cave's, north east from wetland camp. Any solution?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes