CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone got a list of all achievements?
Apparently we do this now...
Ironically the gallery isn't saved in the save file. And to be totally honest, you're supposed to find them yourself since this game is all about gaming. If you want fap material you should look elsewhere.
The scenes are unlocked and stored in your game.ini file in the root game directory.
Change this section to this:
INI:
[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecEndLeaveNoer=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1

Reactions: elmekia

shogan187

Jul 26, 2019
how to finish the event with elise that he got invited to the country of fish. and lona got wash down the drain with mutated fishmen how to complete the puzzle? the north and south with icons.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
You only need to match the four icons with what is displayed at the altar. The four switches is in the four corners af that big room.

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
Hello, can anyone confirm a bug where Lona appears when she is taken as a slave to a bandit camp north of the church?
Lona appears in the room with the bandit, he says something and after the monologue the scene starts again and again and again

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Tiny patch announced:
patch 04941
-*fixed, NoerMobHouse: fixed event looped when bandits gives lona foods.(caused by 0491)
Will post in three days, sticking with the week-long delay schedule.
The patch isn't a locked/subscribed item? It's right there on the pixiv site.
Hello, can anyone confirm a bug where Lona appears when she is taken as a slave to a bandit camp north of the church?
Lona appears in the room with the bandit, he says something and after the monologue the scene starts again and again and again
Confirmed and patched. I wouldn't know though since I never get caught by bandits. I slaughter them.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
unfortunately this patch doesn't help, after I've been imprisoned I still have these two scenes around, as soon as Lona answers the bandit, it resets to the first picture

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I was mean:" can we change her body?". I'm not interesting with loli body but I like gameplay
Well then u have to make your own art sprite for for each of the picture, secondly Lona body is not even close to loli its just petite plus she malnourished as fk having to eat bugs and rats so obviously she not going to have huge badoink like fricking aristocrats cecily or goddess of fish people sea witch.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
should be right next to the saints church if memory serves me. might not have been translated yet though.
I concur with the location but I object the assumption.
Edit: unless you run the in game vanilla english. Then it is not translated.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I concur with the location but I object the assumption.
Cain i been wondering for a while , but why they dont put your group translation in the front page it would save people from keep asking wheres the latest translation at?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I don't know how that works to be honest. Do you report it as you do with posts that upgrades the version of the game or is it smthng else you need to do. The guide appeared some months ago but I don't know how that happened.

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
secondly Lona body is not even close to loli its just petite plus she malnourished as fk having to eat bugs and rats so obviously she not going to have huge badoink like fricking aristocrats cecily or goddess of fish people sea witch.
Not quite so considering her background. She is not girl from street or from poor farmer family, she is the daughter of merchants and lived a completely normal life before the disaster. So her forms this is entirely the author fetish -_-.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes