Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Leaving the lewd part of the game aside, I am having fun with the mechanics of the game alone. It does feel like a missed opportunity we can't enslave people that fall under positive stamina to sell it to the mines/guards/trafickers by using bought chains and collars from the fish dude in Noer

Or even steal orkind babies from the goblin rape caves for Elise to sell, adding another reason to raid goblin locations.
On the lewd part of the game, it would be nice to reverse the roles once Lona becomes strong enoughs that she can peg his attackers, going for weak little girl to man rapist. Pretty sure the game's author has no problem with pegging- as he fucking added scat and urine for fuck sake.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Not quite so considering her background. She is not girl from street or from poor farmer family, she is the daughter of merchants and lived a completely normal life before the disaster. So her forms this is entirely the author fetish -_-.
ait merchant not all of them are filthy rich especially during this time period ( im guessing this i around medieval dark age) at best she had decent home of at least enough food each day or if u want to see that completely fk body of staving young girl there is cocona as example skinny bone with rib cage completely show.Now as for the author fetish i hope you do realize asia countries have a lots of short, flat to no chest ,skinny girls compare than america or european big tits cow(really shocked me when i came to America the first time and see large women everywhere), so wouldn't be strange if he base Lona bodies around girls that he see dailies? Cut eccma some slack already he already have to deal with rejection everywhere because he chose to show the brutality of a young girl struggle in this hellish fantasy in it raw brutality form, where most just make some cutesy hentai travel point a to point b to get some bland boring picture, if u cant even support him then lets not demand him absurd thing of modify the body to your liking. Him being a Taiwanese mean the game already on very shaky ground of cutting short with West Taiwan aim to conquer it surrounding asia neighbors, with who know what little good it did for he did try fight back with that Taiwanese freedom screen in game back in 4.8.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
Now as for the author fetish i hope you do realize asia countries have a lots of short, flat to no chest ,skinny girls compare than america or european big tits cow
Perhaps I'll reveal a secret, but in Europe, not all girls have breast sizes larger than 3 (or C). As not all the girls in Asia flat-chested.
if u cant even support him then lets not demand him absurd thing of modify the body to your liking.
Why should I? Everyone has their own tastes and I don't demand anything, I'm not his VIP sponsor or something like that.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Not quite so considering her background. She is not girl from street or from poor farmer family, she is the daughter of merchants and lived a completely normal life before the disaster. So her forms this is entirely the author fetish -_-.
Not quite so, If it's entirely his fetish then Cecily and Sea Witch would have both been midgets with small tits as well. I believe he want to emphasize the archievement of leading a small and weak girl though this whole ordeal. So far so good. Whether Lona is the way she's drawed is Eccma's fetish is debatable as we do not have anything to base our guess on.

As much as I want a decent sized tit Lona, I'm fine as long as the gameplay's still good.

Reactions: Furabia

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
I keep getting stuck at the first area to the left after you enter the dungeon. I guess that is where the tutorial stage is supposed to start. After being met by a shadowy figure with red eyes, I follow it, as instructed, to the point indicated by a red arrow, and at that moment, the area gets blocked off on the both sides by some chains. Then that dementor-like figure rants for a while and then tells me to look around. Well, in that area there seem to be exactly 3 objects that I can interact with: 2 human-like dudes and that shade. Both it and the guy who is lying on the floor only say "......" when I try to use the Z key on them. The dude sitting in the corner says something in Chinese. And that's it. I can't seem to be able to remove the chains or to get across them. I have tried to launch the game in different ways, with and without the console (by using the .bat files), and by using the exe file. It is always the same.
Am I missing something, or is it just the current state of development for this area? If it is the latter, it would have been nice to be given some sort of heads-up about it.
Btw, I know that it is possible to play the game by going downstairs to the West of the entrance (found it when I decided to NOT follow the shade and just explore the place on my own). But still...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I keep getting stuck at the first area to the left after you enter the dungeon. I guess that is where the tutorial stage is supposed to start. After being met by a shadowy figure with red eyes, I follow it, as instructed, to the point indicated by a red arrow, and at that moment, the area gets blocked off on the both sides by some chains. Then that dementor-like figure rants for a while and then tells me to look around. Well, in that area there seem to be exactly 3 objects that I can interact with: 2 human-like dudes and that shade. Both it and the guy who is lying on the floor only say "......" when I try to use the Z key on them. The dude sitting in the corner says something in Chinese. And that's it. I can't seem to be able to remove the chains or to get across them. I have tried to launch the game in different ways, with and without the console (by using the .bat files), and by using the exe file. It is always the same.
Am I missing something, or is it just the current state of development for this area? If it is the latter, it would have been nice to be given some sort of heads-up about it.
Btw, I know that it is possible to play the game by going downstairs to the West of the entrance (found it when I decided to NOT follow the shade and just explore the place on my own). But still...
... He told you to use ALT + Directional keys to look around. Did you do exactly as he said ?

Reactions: Vally95

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.0.0 Announced

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link next Wednesday.
ROFL that first line though. That's hilarious ^^
This is from
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.9.1
-*fixed, BanditCamp1 & NoerMobHouse: some more erase on nil class error.

Jesus, he erased some bugs and that introduced even more bugs... what a vicious cycle.

elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
are you sure? first part you have to use ALT+directional keys to look around , next you have to pick up 3 items and then pick up 2 more items the lamp and the stick , the stick by using shift+z , dont remember the interact part

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
... He told you to use ALT + Directional keys to look around. Did you do exactly as he said ?
He has never told me that. But it is true that a system message does appear at that point which explains the use of alt with directional keys. And I was neglecting it for some reason all those times :(. But well, thanks anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: elmekia

Lacoric

Mar 10, 2020
I concur with the location but I object the assumption.
Edit: unless you run the in game vanilla english. Then it is not translated.
You are correct sir. I just skipped a bunch of versions and haven't taken the time to add translations and what not. Just wasn't sure how up to date translations were. Good to know it is though so I'll have to go do that next.

Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
please i need at least that bugfix for BanditCamp1 :cry:
How bad do you need it? Enough to support him? I'll be a gentleman and provide you with the links:

You will get instant access to your fix! Instant!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chosen Sloth

ladyinquist

Jun 19, 2020
Hmm... I found missing daughter to be much easier than the quest guide implies. There's a left entrance to 2F with an easy route to the daughter. Is the map randomized?

Lacoric

Mar 10, 2020
Hmm... I found missing daughter to be much easier than the quest guide implies. There's a left entrance to 2F with an easy route to the daughter. Is the map randomized?
if you mean the one where you save the girl from the goblin den early on, the map itself stays pretty much the same however I noticed the "door/hole" connections change. For example the top left hole might bring you to the den one time but the next time its the exit and entrance to get to the world map.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes