Jul 21, 2017
I did some testing with the stats you get from piercings. You can buy more than 3 stacks of each piercing (I bought like 20 or so just to be way over the top). It still says in the stats menu that you have only three stacks, but the buy pop up message says you bought 20 (in my case). Same thing with removing them, you can buy more remove treatments than you have piercing stacks. It is not really a problem, but can be sour if you are trying to get more stats from buyig more stacks of piercings, not realising it doesn't work.

Also, in future updates, is there any plans for more or different piercings (like tongue rings) or tattoos?
Where do you buy the piercings?

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The whole purpose of using the item in the EXT slot for trap material is to give the player an option to create powerful traps since the damage of the trap depends on the weight of the item used and Scoutcraft stat. If you can only use cheap rocks which weighs only 3, the traps could become nerfed, especially against strong enemies.
I think you can use almost anything to make a trap. I tried it with a weapon. It worked and the damage was fairly big. But the main boon of the trap is that it causes injuries which causes some debuff. Trap victims will also be slowed for a few moments.
Babies weigh 10 pounds.
... just a thought. :whistle:

Edit: Just did a quick check and the Full Metal Harness from the blacksmith weighs 50 lbs. I wonder how much damage that might do?

Last edited:

dlfin

Apr 6, 2020
Did some recent update make the Waitress work in the tavern practically impossible? Seems like the chance of Lona getting groped is 90%+ and with 30% or higher chance of stripping her and after doing 4-5 deliveries, a brawl breaks out because half the tavern wants to rape Lona and it becomes impossible to finish. Mama will try to defend you but once the time runs out she punches you and kicks you out and with half the tavern chasing you it's not like you can do the deliveries to finish it.
For reference in the initial 3.3.2 build shared here that didn't happen, at least not with this level of consistency.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
One of the options is actually a Wisdom stat check and if that stat is high enough, they won't become hostile. I guess it's a "Persuade" option.
So you can finish quest without killing them? Or it is just gives you opportunity for attack?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Babies weigh 10 pounds.
... just a thought. :whistle:

Edit: Just did a quick check and the Full Metal Harness from the blacksmith weighs 50 lbs. I wonder how much damage that might do?
If you can equip it in the Ext slot, go ham!

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
If you can equip it in the Ext slot, go ham!
I tested it on a cheaty file i made with a scout score of 85. 280ish damage on a boar with the harness in comparison to 50ish with a rock. 5x damage for 16x the weight seems like a poor trade imo.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How you kill the tank, it only take 6 damage from traps and every teammate is useless.
Also, someone knows about the mission of the blond boy in the Central Market and his mission that appears after you defend the fortress?
I killed him by using whip+enchanted dagger. Whipped him into a stun and then backstabbed with the knife.

Overall I love the whip, best weapon in the game in my opinion. I got a save just before the fight if you want to give it a try and see if you like it.

Jorogom

Oct 19, 2019
You can play around with this to edit similar things as well, just remember to back up any files you edit in case you screw something up! If you have more questions, let me know and I will try to help you with it if I can.
Have fun!
So I've been trying to edit how much food you get by eating but I can't make it work for some reason.
I tried making the bread give 20 food instead of 10 by changing the "adjustment" value in Data\Effects\Items\food_Bread.json
All the other modifications work for me by following your instructions. Any idea why?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
so, where are the parasitic flowers?
i went to search for them in the rain forest but there you can only find the white dragon weed (blue potion,) the pine forest, but there's only tung flowers (contraceptive pill,) in the mountain I could find the dragon root (red potion). went in the dead forest up north and found mutated 'shrooms. couldn't find anything in the swamp, I'm at a loss...

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I tested it on a cheaty file i made with a scout score of 85. 280ish damage on a boar with the harness in comparison to 50ish with a rock. 5x damage for 16x the weight seems like a poor trade imo.
Yeah, I also kinda get the same feeling. Well, the game is still pretty unbalanced at the moment. Maybe it will change in the future.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So I've been trying to edit how much food you get by eating but I can't make it work for some reason.
I tried making the bread give 20 food instead of 10 by changing the "adjustment" value in Data\Effects\Items\food_Bread.json
All the other modifications work for me by following your instructions. Any idea why?
I think it's because the data is actually taken from the an Item data file and not from json.

Nov 7, 2018
I see the problem I think, it's because the FileGetter isn't configured to load items from .json right now.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
ok, so I've been pushing the "Game" part of the game. By that I mean, I have been wondering how feasible it is to finish the game, and by that I mean buying the ticket off the island.

Since the devs stealth patched the bug repellent exploit, the best method to make money I've found right now is to go farm mutated mushrooms.

To do so safely, relatively, you need a mage build to be able to cast the water main and off-hand. with that method, I've been able to make an average of 1 gold coin per 20 minutes. staking for granted that the fare price will go up to 25 GC, this means that the amount of grinding necessary to win the game in an efficient manner is about 8 hours.

Knowing that it's possible to get fully kitted out and ready to start the grind in an hour, the minimum game time of a play-through right now is 9 hours of which 8 are pure grinding.

Should there be a change?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
ok, so I've been pushing the "Game" part of the game. By that I mean, I have been wondering how feasible it is to finish the game, and by that I mean buying the ticket off the island.

Since the devs stealth patched the bug repellent exploit, the best method to make money I've found right now is to go farm mutated mushrooms.

To do so safely, relatively, you need a mage build to be able to cast the water main and off-hand. with that method, I've been able to make an average of 1 gold coin per 20 minutes. staking for granted that the fare price will go up to 25 GC, this means that the amount of grinding necessary to win the game in an efficient manner is about 8 hours.

Knowing that it's possible to get fully kitted out and ready to start the grind in an hour, the minimum game time of a play-through right now is 9 hours of which 8 are pure grinding.

Should there be a change?
Someone posted that they beat it in about 5 hours. Ship fee was 23 gold coins.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes