maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I wonder how feasible it would be to grind the deep one cave that has the glyph gates. You can run it through fairly quick and the largest loot value in one chest has been roughly 25k. Seems after world difficulty 20+ golden armor pieces become somewhat common loot, and those fetch a nice price for 1 weight.

Just found something curious for the first time. Anyone else seen this? boneshield.jpg

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I wonder how feasible it would be to grind the deep one cave that has the glyph gates. You can run it through fairly quick and the largest loot value in one chest has been roughly 25k. Seems after world difficulty 20+ golden armor pieces become somewhat common loot, and those fetch a nice price for 1 weight.

Just found something curious for the first time. Anyone else seen this? View attachment 629659
Not feasible. Someone posted earlier that they beat the game in a little more than 5 hours.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Someone posted that they beat it in about 5 hours. Ship fee was 23 gold coins.
Not feasible. Someone posted earlier that they beat the game in a little more than 5 hours.
Hey, hey! That was me! But now the price of the herbs to make the bug repellent has been changed from 300 to 600 each which doesn't make it a viable way to make money anymore, so consider that time irrelevant now. This is why I was testing alternate methods of money making.

Nice thinking! I'll look into that deep one cave.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Hey, hey! That was me! But now the price of the herbs to make the bug repellent has been changed from 300 to 600 each which doesn't make it a viable way to make money anymore, so consider that time irrelevant now. This is why I was testing alternate methods of money making.

Nice thinking! I'll look into that deep one cave.
I suppose it would also be nice to figure out if the loot is tied to character level or world difficulty level, or if it even scales at all. I feel like the loot improves over time, but I haven't done any proper tracking if it's just my feeling or is it actual fact.

Are these all new? Has somebody tested this magic?
totem.jpg staff.jpg staff2.jpg

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Preface to my comment: I am playing on Hardcore mode and have built a mage. I am level 20 and my world difficulty is 31.

Ok, so, for the last 45 minutes I've been doing tests and at the deep one's cave and my results have been underwhelming. on average the chest's payout was around 3500 to 4000 tp. And it take around 5 minutes on a good run to go round trip.

However, I find the cave to be far too dangerous. might be because of the build but every kind of Deep One is basically a death sentence by themselves. except for the one that stand upright, maybe. I find that at best 1 in 5 run works out and all others just die in the pan, so to speak.

mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
how do I complete the undeadquest repeatable? I've been spending the last hour killing zombies in the cemetary and nothing has happened.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
how do I complete the undeadquest repeatable? I've been spending the last hour killing zombies in the cemetary and nothing has happened.
step-by-step:
1-get the contract from the wall
2-confirm the contract with the clerk
3-kill 20 undead. Very important: at this point there should be a green exclamation mark over the cemetery.
4-when done with the undead, Lona will say so. go talk to the gravekeeper (next to the entrance of the graveyard)
5-turn in the proof that the gravekeeper to the clerk in the inn.

eganrad

Aug 14, 2019
I can't find the redlight district, according to a post page 8, it's supposed to be directly south of the starting sewers, but the correspondings tiles just leads to the basic town map

eganrad

Aug 14, 2019
Should be right there.
I tried both the version in page 1 and on pixiv, and on both I have neither the redlight district, the house next to it down and right, the caravan near the gate and the small castle inside the bigger castle, is it the patreon version ?

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
This game is such a grueling slog it makes Fear & Hunger look like Kirby's Adventure in comparison.
And everyone is hostile. Everyone. All the time. Even the companions are far more inclined to beat the shit out of you than do literally anything else, especially the Alabama Jones guy.

Last edited:

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
I tried both the version in page 1 and on pixiv, and on both I have neither the redlight district, the house next to it down and right, the caravan near the gate and the small castle inside the bigger castle, is it the patreon version ?
no, we all use the page 1 in this forum
maybe ur save file bugged

Nov 7, 2018
So does that mean that there's no way of changing de food value as of now?
No it just means more work, we have to add configuration to the FileGetter script. I've done the work for you though, just copy and paste the script I added to the modding guide post into your FileGetter script right below the skills handling script and you should be good to go. Remember it's Data/Scripts/Frames/FileGetter > FileGetter.rb.

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe... BUT YOU CAN SAVE ALL THE TIME!!!
to be fair that's not really a good argument.

as much as I'm loving this game it's really only because I found a way to "exploit" the game and get virtually unlimited food.

I'm already pissed off enough when I'm walking on the road outside the city full health, 75+ energy and full food. everything's fine and all of a sudden you get ambushed! "Everything's fine," you think, "I've energy to spare, a few potions I'll just run right outta there!" But how wrong you were, for the game fucking decided to spawn the bandits ONE SQUARE AWAY and they have reach weapons. oops, game over. lol. sucks to be you, I guess...

I'm no stranger to save scumming, really! However, when the only method of playing the game is by save scumming, I think there's a problem.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
why u playing a jap only censored DEMO ver?
newest release is PUBLIC.

Reactions: maankamara

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
to be fair that's not really a good argument.

as much as I'm loving this game it's really only because I found a way to "exploit" the game and get virtually unlimited food.

I'm already pissed off enough when I'm walking on the road outside the city full health, 75+ energy and full food. everything's fine and all of a sudden you get ambushed! "Everything's fine," you think, "I've energy to spare, a few potions I'll just run right outta there!" But how wrong you were, for the game fucking decided to spawn the bandits ONE SQUARE AWAY and they have reach weapons. oops, game over. lol. sucks to be you, I guess...

I'm no stranger to save scumming, really! However, when the only method of playing the game is by save scumming, I think there's a problem.
i know i should offer more option on encounter system. but now isnt a good time to fix.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes